She Keeps Staring at my Tits...

I teach evening courses and get a lot of adults going back to school, etc. I usually dress very professionally but occasionally I’ll push the envelope with some cleavage, or a shorter skirt than usual. This semester features a woman in one of my classes, mid twenties, short hair, nerdy girl glasses, really hot butch vibes. She keeps staring at my tits. Granted, you can’t miss them, they are 40dd and really nice ;) When the men in my class check me out, they usually give a fleeting glance. But she isn’t even trying to hide it. Every time I look at her, she’s got her eyes on my tits! Last class, I let myself think about it for a moment too long and my nipples got so hard. It’s gonna be a loooonngg semester :devil:

She's sending you a message. Give them too her!

oh my...my nips would get hard too...actually the very idea to have a woman staring at my breasts is enough to make them hard and my breasts twitch...
lovely thread...
I teach evening courses and get a lot of adults going back to school, etc. I usually dress very professionally but occasionally I’ll push the envelope with some cleavage, or a shorter skirt than usual. This semester features a woman in one of my classes, mid twenties, short hair, nerdy girl glasses, really hot butch vibes. She keeps staring at my tits. Granted, you can’t miss them, they are 40dd and really nice ;) When the men in my class check me out, they usually give a fleeting glance. But she isn’t even trying to hide it. Every time I look at her, she’s got her eyes on my tits! Last class, I let myself think about it for a moment too long and my nipples got so hard. It’s gonna be a loooonngg semester :devil:

Sorry everyone! It’s been a distracting couple of days and it slipped my mind to update you.

She came in and ironically, she had not handed in her assignment from the week before, so I called her over before she sat down. I leaned forward on the lectern so my tits would be on display and asked her about it. Her eyes went immediately to my chest, quickly, then back to my eyes. I smiled and she made an excuse as she glanced again. Seeing her look at me, my nipples got so hard. I purposely grazed my lips with my tongue and she gave me a little smile back and again, a look at my tits, now flushed and hard. For the rest of the class, she stared. I looked at her often, and each time I did, I watched her eyes raise from my tits to my eyes - Every single time. It’s just so much fun.

Sorry everyone! It’s been a distracting couple of days and it slipped my mind to update you.

She came in and ironically, she had not handed in her assignment from the week before, so I called her over before she sat down. I leaned forward on the lectern so my tits would be on display and asked her about it. Her eyes went immediately to my chest, quickly, then back to my eyes. I smiled and she made an excuse as she glanced again. Seeing her look at me, my nipples got so hard. I purposely grazed my lips with my tongue and she gave me a little smile back and again, a look at my tits, now flushed and hard. For the rest of the class, she stared. I looked at her often, and each time I did, I watched her eyes raise from my tits to my eyes - Every single time. It’s just so much fun.

And then what? she didn't say anything to you after class? didn't she come to you? or didn't you ask her to stay after class for a little talk, of course about her assignment ?:devil: don't you have any plan to do so at least?

Last edited:

Amazing! So exciting hearing your confidence in what is happening. Hope you both continue to have fun with it even if nothing develops it will be a memory you both will cherish!

Last edited:

Time for after class punishment for not doing her assignment:devil::devil:

Can you imagine the other people in class that just want to learn, not realizing they’re extras in a girlsway scene?

Whoever came up with the idea that you can't mix business with pleasure?

They're both having fun. The class is learning. We're all enjoying the story as it plays out.

I guess I'd dress even more provocatively in such an arousing situation...

supported by a bra my breasts might get a womans attention...and the very idea she'd stare would make my nips hard and my breasts twitch with arousal...but then the embarrassment...OMG:eek:

I got a bit fed up of being stared at regularly by a couple of women in the gym changing rooms as if they really wanted to see my tits so one day I just walked out of the shower without wearing the towel like I normally do. Silence and gawping.... hopefully now they've seen them we can all get on with our lives.

I got a bit fed up of being stared at regularly by a couple of women in the gym changing rooms as if they really wanted to see my tits so one day I just walked out of the shower without wearing the towel like I normally do. Silence and gawping.... hopefully now they've seen them we can all get on with our lives.

I have to apologise for staring at you as well. I think it is probably best if we settle this in the same way. I eagerly await your selfie ;)

It's been a month now. I HOPE you've managed to get together by now!

DEETS!

Well, as much as I hate to disappoint, I am afraid it is status quo for the time being, what with those pesky ethics and all ;) Doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the attention, which most definitely hasn’t ceased.

Well, as much as I hate to disappoint, I am afraid it is status quo for the time being, what with those pesky ethics and all ;) Doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the attention, which most definitely hasn’t ceased.

Would it have killed you to just TELL us you'd slept together? We'd never have known!

(I kid)

Well wait until the last class and slip her your number then!

(I hate it when autocorrect ruins my comment)

Last edited:

Another update?

yeah

Get the titillating in but protect your job. You are in a position of authority. If yu need the job, be very careful.

:rolleyes:

Mansplaining even here?? A girl can’t escape it!

Trust me, I’m not as think as you dumb I am.

Back