Cut or Uncut

• Cut

Votes: 46 56.1%
  • Uncut

Votes: 36 43.9%

• Total voters

plesmore

Really Really Experienced
From a girl's point of view, since we are handling the darn thing, what is your preference for your man - circumcised of not?
After voting please explain the reason for your choice if you have one:)

Last edited:
I just asked my wife and daughter and they said "Who cares? As long as it shoots cum its great.

Men are just grateful to get pussy, so they don't care what it looks like.

Women are too darned picky about everything. :rolleyes:

I have not been with an uncut man. I just think the idea of no foreskin to collect bacteria sounds good. I know, now everyone is going to tell me about uncut men knowing how to keep it clean. Please don't bother, I expressed an opinion and I think I have a right to do that.

Men are just grateful to get pussy, so they don't care what it looks like.

Women are too darned picky about everything. :rolleyes:

When was the last time you just stuck something into your mouth without looking? It is always good to see what is coming.

I have not been with an uncut man. I just think the idea of no foreskin to collect bacteria sounds good. I know, now everyone is going to tell me about uncut men knowing how to keep it clean. Please don't bother, I expressed an opinion and I think I have a right to do that.

Good point. So how do guys keep that puppy clean?

Its pretty easy- take a daily shower. I'm often surprised when ladies pose this question, since ladies, more than anybody, know about folds of skin and keeping them clean.

Its pretty easy- take a daily shower. I'm often surprised when ladies pose this question, since ladies, more than anybody, know about folds of skin and keeping them clean.

Yes, but we have been told from very young to wash all the nooks and crannies. What do boys learn?

Yes, but we have been told from very young to wash all the nooks and crannies. What do boys learn?

Same thing. At least I was, and my foreskin doesn't even cover the head. So I imagine guy's with the Chinese-handcuff-foreskin get the full run down of hygiene musts.

Wash, but make sure you rinse all the soap off, that goes for back, too! Obviously, the male package doesn't require as much maintenance.

I asked my wife if she could feel a difference and she said she couldn't. Asked if she had a preference she said size was more important than whether a guy was cut or not.

I am kind of sad there is no option for both.

In all honesty I have only experienced cut but I would not say I have a preference if it honestly came down to it it would not matter to me. I have salivated over pics and videos featuring both.:heart:

I am kind of sad there is no option for both.

You can probably tick both boxes - but including a "not bothered" option would have been better if the OP wasn't trying to rig the answer.

Actually, I'm surprised that the response in support of 'cut' isn't greater given the US penchant for male genital mutilation for non-medical reasons – because that's what it is – many American women will only have experienced cut men.

Wash, but make sure you rinse all the soap off, that goes for back, too! Obviously, the male package doesn't require as much maintenance.

Like the man said.

And few women, in my experience, have any correct idea as to how to keep themselves clean down there; not using perfumed soaps, gels, antiseptics, scented wipes or vaginal deodorants; only using soap on the outer bits, not in the vagina itself; not douching; and cleaning under the clit hood, the female equivalent of the male foreskin.

Removing a man's foreskin is much like removing a woman's clit hood and the effects are similar. Initially, the exposed head of the penis or the clit will become ultra-sensitive – probably far too sensitive to touch – but then, over time, it will deaden and lose much of its sensation.

Would those women who have voted for 'cut' be willing to have their clit hoods removed and lose much of the sensation in their clits?

Two of my wife's first boyfriends were un cut, so that imprinted her preference. She's spoken to me about it. For one thing, she said the foreskin made the cock appear bigger. She admits it may be an optical illusion, but she definitely feels there is more "heft" for an un-cut dick. She enjoyed playing with it and exploring the anatomy. She liked pulling the skin back and sucking the head. She never had problems with her boyfriend's hygiene. She said they were clean. She liked the texture of the un-cut cock head: more of a mucous membrane, than keratinized. She said the feel during sex was different for her, probably because she is tight. She said that during initial penetration, she was able to feel the skin pull back. After he was in and she was lubed, she said she didn't notice much difference.

Do you still have your clit hood? Any idea what might be gathering under that? Exactly the same stuff that can gather under men's foreskins, only it's much harder to get rid of.

When was the last time you just stuck something into your mouth without looking? It is always good to see what is coming.

So you expect anyone going down on you to carry out a full gyno exam first?

Do you still have your clit hood? Any idea what might be gathering under that? Exactly the same stuff that can gather under men's foreskins, only it's much harder to get rid of.

So you expect anyone going down on you to carry out a full gyno exam first?

A defender of the uncut among us? Is there a champion for cut also among us?

I prefer cut. I imagine uncut guys are use to pulling back all that skin to find something at the end that looks familiar. I also imagine that feeling of all that sliding skin feels good while masturbating. Unfortunately, the question is not how the guy feels about cur or uncut - it is directed to the girls that may have a preference.

Maybe you should start a thread for how a guy feels about a girl's clit hood?

Last edited:
What - do you have the whole family sitting around the table on Lit?
They both just happened to be here at the time, but the whole family often looks at and provides input to what I post.

Last edited:
Back