My beer adventure...

I was going to buy a new beer, maybe one I saw posted about here, but then I saw it - Latitude Adjustment...my favorite seasonal beer from the brewery near me.

I failed (but won).

What's wrong with buying them both and saving a future trip to the beer monger.

You should always have emergency-back-up-just-in-case-company-shows-up-or-it-snows-a-shit-tonne beer.

Or you might just be thirsty, later.

I'm thinking of cracking open this one tonight.

1E58A612-E923-48EC-8BBF-8232EED46626.jpeg

I went to a bar tonight because it was a Founders night and this was on tap. Had it and a nice Founders porter. They were well made beers. I might have had more, but I'd already drank a 16 0z. barrel aged Ten-Fidy and an IPA before I even went to the bar :rolleyes:

Three stouts tonight

1.) Bells Black Note
2.) Bells Expedition
3.) AF's Homebrewed Milk Stout

Each Delicious.

tumblr_p4wa4romkJ1s754npo1_1280.jpg

Three stouts tonight

1.) Bells Black Note
2.) Bells Expedition
3.) AF's Homebrewed Milk Stout

Each Delicious.

tumblr_p4wa4romkJ1s754npo1_1280.jpg

8 days left no beer. well no drinking of any kind. ill have to shoot you an email. i got 5 boxes of beer this week and i have a bottle of bcbs on the way. ugh trade game is real this week.

how is your milk stout? abv?

8 days left no beer. well no drinking of any kind. ill have to shoot you an email. i got 5 boxes of beer this week and i have a bottle of bcbs on the way. ugh trade game is real this week.

how is your milk stout? abv?

5 boxes, wow! In nine days you're going to be nursing quite the hang-over :D

I don't recall the ABV exactly - I think around 7/8%, and it's a good one, turned out well.

Remember to celebrate National Beer Day in the USA responsibly.

Beerosphere 2- a true beer adventure

Here in Arizona, at the peak of the Biosphere 2 drama when they locked that group of people wearing cosmonaut uniforms in a greenhouse for several years, a couple of jokers in Phoenix started Beerosphere 2.

I think they might have locked themselves in a mobile home with a variety of different beers. I can't remember what their uniforms looked like.

Then they wrote an article about it. One small step for man...

Back