A NEW MOMMY FOR JR (looking for 1 partner)

TiffanyNylons

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Posts
184
A New Mommy For Jr

DRAMATIS PERSONAE:

Father: 28-30 years old pillar of the small town community in which we live. Perhaps you have an important job such as pastor, police/fire chief, business owner, mayor, etc. (One thing I am not looking for is teacher; might not work with some of the story arc.)(Please PM me with your character idea.)

Son: (NPC and NOT part of the sexual RP) Typical little boy; 8yrs old.

Tiffany Lee Jamieson: 18 years old, high school senior, straight-A student, orphaned.
https://fuskator.com/full/k~qZQpr5t~W/Brunette-Babe-Wearing-Stockings.html#4

SETTING:

Rural Missouri; town of about 1,500 people.

PROPOSED SCENE:

Three years ago your wife left you and your son; while it was a major scandal in our small town you rose to the occasion. Shortly thereafter, I was orphaned and this was also a major hit to the community. My family were transplants but became part of the town. So without any grandparents or aunts & uncles I had to either move far away from home or become emancipated. I chose the latter. You took me in because you needed a live-in nanny.

Up until I was orphaned at 15, I wanted to become an engineer. But since then family has become even more important to me and I have slowly been changing my mind. Now I think I want to focus on being a wife and mother. But I do not know how to express this in today's culture. As a result, over the years we have formed this strange family unit. I have fallen into a domestic routine around the house and become a psuedo-parent to Junior. Most nights I have dinner on the table when you get home and keep the home clean. I help Jr with his homework and even go to many of his parent-teacher conferences either with you or if you cannot make it due to work.

Two weeks ago I turned 18; tonight Jr turned eight and I skipped school to cook his favorite meal and a birthday cake. After blowing out the candles I ask him what he wished for and happily he exclaimed: "I want tiffy to be my new mommy!" Even though I developed a crush on you shortly after moving in, our relationship has not been romantic up until this point.

NPCs:

Mrs Jessica Stepford: Tiffany's best friend in the group of stay-at-home moms who have become her circle of friends. Often hosts play dates between her son and Mikey.
Dr. Ryan Stepford Jr: Jessica's Husband.
Ryan Stepford III: Dr & Mrs Stepford's Son and Mikey's best friend.

Mrs Monica Jackson: Wife of Eric Jackson, EdD.
Eric Jackson, EdD: Principal of Tiffany's High School
Troy, James & Natalie Jackson: Sons and daughters of the Jacksons. Natalie is the same age as Mikey and Ryan. The twins are eleven.

Mrs. Stephanie Seacrest: Wife of Joseph Seacrest; pregnant with first child.
Mr. Jack Seacrest: Counselor at Tiffany's High School

Mrs. Meredith Seacrest: Wife of Aaron Seacrest.
Mr. Aaron Seacrest: Brother of Jack, plant manager at the local factory making various leather goods.
Robert & Andrew Seacrest: Robert is nine and Andrew is eight.
 
Last edited:
Michael Taylor... 28/m... 6'1"... 180 lbs... light brown hair, hazel eyes, athletic build.. married young to his high school sweetheart who ended up running off with his former boss... Michael left that company and went to work for the competitor... a large investment firm, and he was hell bent on bringing his former company, and its boss down. He commutes to the city for work, but is able to work from home whenever he wants.
 
It had been a good day; I dropped Mikey off at school and told them I was sick so he needed to ride the bus home instead of ride home with his nanny. I then spent the day doing a some of the deep cleaning I had been putting off for awhile. I finished a research paper for my dual credit government class. I have enough credit to graduate, so I have an easy course load this year. Two dual credit courses (government and history) and NO math or science.

After lunch I started cooking the spaghetti; my secret is letting the sauce simmer for a few hours. I'm thankful Mikey's fave meal is p'sghetti because it is easy and gives me the time to bake his cake. Soon the house smells of cooking, baking and pine scented cleaning products.

A knock at the door and I see a delivery man in brown walking away from the door. The package is for me and smile; one of the things I like doing when by myself is dressing in sexy lingerie. Michael had promised to take Mikey to his hunting cabin for the weekend so I'll be able to play dress-up. I put it in my drawer, but cannot resist the seamed black thigh highs that came with them. I put them aside to wear after I shower and get dressed for tonight's little birthday party.

Mikey gets home and I help him with homework before letting him watch some cartoons while I take a shower. I slip into a blue polka dot dress, the thigh highs and red heels. (https://www.saintbustier.com/miranda-polka-dress.html )I prepare the dinner table so when Michael gets home the hungry Man and his son eagerly dig in. I smile at and blush when they compliment me on my cooking skills. Then I bring out the cake, eight candles burning.

After blowing out the candles I ask Mikey what he wished for. He turns from me and looks at his Father and happily exclaimed: "I want tiffy to be my new mommy!"

My expression is one of shock...while I had dreamed of just that...in no way have I tried to make this happen. Then I blush at the thought and how much I want his wish to come true.
 
Last edited:
The biggest disappointment of the day was that I had to go into work on my son's birthday. Of all days. Today would have been the perfect day to work from home. I could have taken him to school.... picked him up... spent time with him, and been able to get my work done while he was at school. That couldn't happen though. I had an important client meeting; one that could mean millions of dollars for the company, which, of course would be a feather in my cap, but also, it would take a client away from my former employer, and that would be even better.

When I walked in the door, I was amazed at what Tiffany had done during the day. She had cleaned the house to a point that it literally sparkled. In addition, she had made Mikey's favorite dinner for his birthday. She was amazing. At first, I thought having Tiffany around was going to be a burden, but it had been the right thing to do at the time, and, over the last three years, she had shown herself to be better than any nanny that I could have ever expected to employ.

I was amazed at how Tiffany was dressed. She was in a beautiful dress with stockings and heels. I was surprised, but he also knew that Tiffany went out of her way all the time for Mikey. He complimented her on everything; the cleanliness of the house, the meal that she had prepared, and how beautiful she looked. There was nothing out of order about his compliment. I was simply complimenting my nanny on how good she looked in her dress.

After eating, and singing Happy Birthday to Mikey, he heard Tiffany ask Mikey what he had wished for. Miey's answer surprised me. I looked from Mikey, to Tiffany, back to Mikey, and then to Tiffany again. She was a beautiful young woman, but he had never thought of her in that way. Well, that wasn't totally true. Recently, since her 18th birthday, Michael had thought about what a beautiful, young woman Tiffany had become. Prior to that he thought of her as a child. She had definitely grown... in many ways. ways that made men notice.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to disappoint Mikey on his birthday and deny him his birthday wish, but, then again, how could I tell him that I would make Tiffany his new mommy? Yes, she had served in that role in many ways over the last three years, but, the idea of being Mikey's mommy brought about so much more.
 
Last edited:
There is silence for a few moments as Michael and I try to figure out what to say. "Also if she's my new mommy...you could give the lil' brudder I want." I blush a deeper shade of red, unable to bring myself to look at Michael. Suddenly full of nervous energy I excuse myself from the table to start the clean-up. As I clear the table I suggest they have some Father-Son time. Mikey was saying he wanted to watch Lego Batman after school.

I slip out of my heels as I clean the dishes and start the dishwasher. I can hear Michael and Mikey hanging out and enjoying each other's company. I respect their bonding, I could tell Michael really wanted to stay home tonight like he usually does on his son's birthday. It's one of the reasons why I had come to have a crush on him; he was a good Father. He deserves a good wife.

I guess I had grown more than a crush; I had really fallen in love with him. But what would a Man like that want with a girl like me?

I open the new Kindle he bought me for Christmas last year and start to read a cheesy romance novel. After awhile I realize that I do not hear my Boys anymore, so I go and check in. Mikey is asleep on the couch and Michael is answering some texts on his phone. Taking care to be silent, easier in stocking clad bare feet instead of heels, I make my way into the living room and carry Mikey upstairs to his room.

I return a little while later, Mikey tucked into bed. I pour you a nightcap and sit down on the couch next to you. I put one stocking clad foot, then another, on your lap. The periodic foot rub being the only intimacy we've shared. "Wow, what a night...and the questions Mikey had tonight..." I comment, nervously waiting to hear what you thought of his innocent fantasy.
 
Over the last couple of years, Mikey had asked with more frequency about his mother. Usually it would be when he came home from a party, or spending time at a friend's house. After seeing all of the other kids with their mothers, Mikey would ask me why he didn't have a mother. Those conversations were always difficult, and became more difficult as my inquisitive son got older.

Never did I have a bad word to say about his mother... to Mikey, anyway. Normally, my responses were simply about his mother needed to go away, but she still loved him (obviously, that was a lie, since she had not once attempted to contact him, but I had to make him feel good and to attempt to minimize the difference between him and his friends.)

Tiffany began to clear the table. I was happy she did it, because it took the awkward moment away from us. She was awesome. She always seemed to know the right thing to do. That had been the case right from the time she moved in with them. In the beginning it was like he had added a teenage daughter to his house, but one who was thankful for what he had provided for her. Now, Tiffany was a young woman who did everything that a nanny did, and much more.

I enjoyed sitting watching the movie with Mikey; for the 20 minutes that he lasted. We were horsing around a little as we watched it, and then, he was asleep. I rested my hand on him and switched off the movie. I enjoyed being in his company even when he was asleep. I took out my phone and answered a question from my boss who was anxious to let me know that we had landed the big deal.

Tiffany snuck in and took Mikey and shortly thereafter was back in the room with me. I began to caress her feet. I thought of it differently tonight. In the past I had thought of it as just rubbing her feet... tonight I thought of it as a caress. It was something I had been doing for almost as long as she had been living with us. Tonight it had a different feel.

"What a night is right. Mikey sure had his mind racing tonight, didn't he? Of course, he got us into a pretty awkward place, huh?" I looked into her eyes. "He has no idea that you do so much more from him than a mother does. You wait on him hand and foot. You spoil him. In addition to that, you take care of the house like nothing I have ever seen. You are amazing with that." I paused. Unconsciously, my hands were working each one of your toes, then my thumbs massaged the bottom of your feet, before my hands moved to your ankles. "I am sure that he has no idea about what it takes to make "a lil brudder."" I raised my eyes to her and smiled.
 
This is not the first foot rub Michael has given me; but it feels different tonight. If i am being honest with myself, i have often been extremely turned-on his presence. He is handsome, articulate and beneath a cold professional exterior for work...i know he is warm and loving towards his family. I have watched him carry the pain from his divorce with stoic dignity, and I hate the woman who so callously threw this wonderful Man away.

But her loss is my gain.

And he gives the most amazing foot rubs.

My eyes have been closed the whole time. Tonight was different, the way he touched. It was less of a mechanical thing that someone would do for a friend; it was more of a gentle...caress. And my body was responding. i could feel the tingle in my pussy that i got when he shot me a certain look, or i caught a whiff of his scent unexpectedly after he left for work. Those times were amazing when i did not have school; i could run up to my room and jill-off. But if i had to go to school; i had to suffer through the day until i got home.

It took great effort to keep my hands from finding my special place as he rubbed; that would be more awkward than the question Mikey asked!

He asked me a question and i open my eyes. The front slit of my dress has fallen open, revealing the lace tops of my thigh highs and garter belt. i cannot tell but i hope my black lace panties are not even partially exposed. i was feeling sexy so i am wearing a set that while not sheer, would allow someone to see some of my goods.

As i start to cover myself up, my gaze meets his. i freeze; has he seen my state of semi-flashing? Is he effected? Ashamed? Embarassed? Shocked? Aroused?

"No...i...i don't think he does." Something about the way he is looking at me emboldens me. "But i do." i try to effect a seductive, mature smile. i have not really dated like other girls; i have been too busy doing things like taking Mikey to birthday parties and hanging out with other moms to have a typical teen life. i hope i look alluring rather than an awkward girl. "It means i would have to be more than a nanny or a maid. i would have to be a wife."
 
Last edited:
I have no idea what is going on right now, but something feels so different between Tiffany and me. I can't exactly explain it, but when I look down at my hands, I realize they are caressing her calves. I have never done anything like that before. Tiffany is my son's nanny. Why am I caressing her legs?

Did Mikey's comments bring something forward that has been in the back of my mind. There is no doubt that I look at Tiffany differently since she turned 18. I treat her differently. No longer do I treat her like I teenage daughter. Lately, I have treated her more like a woman... a woman that did so many things that made my life easier..... made Mikey's life so much better.

Have I repressed thoughts of Tiffany that are now moving to the forefront? She is a beautiful young woman, who is wise beyond her years. She is taking care of a child who is not hers, taking care of a house, and taking care of me (although not in the Biblical sense) while still going to school. She was still in high school. How could I have these thoughts about her that suddenly were running through his head? Yes, there was a 10 year age difference between them, but she was still 18. "Stop thinking about her that way Michael," I shouted to myself (in my head.)

What came from my lips next was shocking to me. "You don't have to be a wife to be a mommy. You have proven that with Mikey. I had a wife and she sucked as a mommy. The only thing a wife gets that you aren't doing here is to sleep with her husband, and you know what that leads to."
 
Michael's words are somewhat confusing; are they a gentle let down? An invitation? A combination of both...that he wants sex but not another wife? But what really gets me is his acknowledgement that i am Mikey's mom. A tear of joy slides down my cheek.

i notice that he has not stopped touching my legs. i let my hands relax, i will not cover myself. Instead i will let him enjoy the view.

i take a deep breath, my chest rises as i take it in and falls as i let it out. "Michael, i don't know how to say this..." All my life i wanted to go to the Missouri Institute of Science & Technology. This was a dream that had come true with an acceptance notification two weeks ago. It was just far enough away that commuting would be difficult with such heavy course material. So next year was something that had been looming over both of our heads.

But things had changed with me. That was something I wanted; but it was not something that i now want for myself. "i do not want to go to Rolla next year. In fact, i have already applied at the local Junior College. All because i want to stay with you and Mikey. i want to keep being his mom...and if you would have me...your wife. With all that leads to." i put one hand on my flat tummy. "All that leads to." i say emphasizing that i have even thought about carrying your next son.
 
My fingertips gently digging into the flesh of Tiffany's calves felt wonderful. It had been a long time since I had touched a woman. Yes, Tiffany was a woman... a beautiful and sexy one at that. Since being jilted by my former wife, I had not put myself in a position to be hurt by a woman. Of course, that meant suppressing certain needs and desires, but the internet had helped with that... a little.

My eyes moved over Tiffany's perfect legs. I noticed the tops of her thigh highs. She made no move to cover herself, and I made no move to hide that I was looking her over. It was the first time I had looked at Tiffany this way, and I felt my body begin to tingle, and, yes, my cock began to harden.

I listened to her talk about not going to the Missouri Institute of Science & Technology. I couldn't believe she was now thinking of going to a Community College. Not that there was anything wrong with Community College, but, since I have known her, the only thing she has talked about was going to Rolla.

Then end of her statement left my mouth agape. What was she saying? Did she really just say what I think she said? Was she talking about being Mikey's mom... for real? Was she really talking about being my wife? Did Tiffany say she wanted to have my baby... and all that goes with that?

Along with the shock came arousal. My cock grew harder with the thought of Tiffany in my bed. Suddenly, scenes were flashing through my mind as I looked at her. Scenes of decadence and pleasure raced through my mind. I shook my head. It was wrong to think like this... wasn't it?

"Tiffany, you have wanted to go to Rolla forever. It is all you have talked about. Now, it is there for you. You have been accepted. Why do you want to throw it away? Is it because of what Mikey said tonight? That is just an 8 year old talking about things of which he doesn't know. Your thoughts of us are just a crush because we have been together for so long. Why would you want to be tied down with an older guy who has a child? You can find a lot of guys your age who would be happy to ...... well, they would be happy to date you."
 
"Michael," your name comes off my tongue different than in the past. Softer. Filled with genuine love. "...it is not about what Mikey said tonight. i have been thinking about it...even before the acceptance to Rolla. That just forced me to make decisions. i applied to ECC the day after i got into Rolla, i have been accepted to both. i want to go to ECC because then i can stay with our family. You can help me pick out a major that fits with being a mom...i'm thinking teacher. Or maybe something else; i don't know. i could use your guidance."

i look you straight in the eyes, my eyes welling with emotion and tears. "That is what an older Man can give me boys my age cannot: wisdom and even discipline. i want a Husband who can guide me through life's choices and challenges. i am very blessed; i do not have to look far...i already love such a Man."

i have noticed the bulge in your pants, with foot attached to the leg you are not touching i start to caress it. "i give myself to you, completely. Heart, soul and body."
 
Listening to Tiffany, my mind races wildly. She is talking about being in love with me. Right now, what I am feeling is lust... lust for the woman that has been my child's nanny... lust for the woman that I have cared for since she was orphaned at 15.... lust for the woman whose legs my hands are on.

"Tiffany, I can help you with all of those things without you being my wife. I can help guide you through anything, and you know I will. I care for you a great deal and will do anything for you. You don't need to be my wife to get such guidance."

Her foot moving over my hardness made me jump. As much as I enjoyed it, I felt that I should make it stop. "Tiffany...." but that was all I could get out. I looked into her eyes. There was something there that told me that she was committed to what she was saying. It was as if she had planned this and it was just a matter of waiting for the right time, and now, she felt, was the right time.

I looked down at her legs again, and then followed them down to her foot that slid along the length of my big, hard cock. What was I doing? I should put an end to this. Instead, I pressed my hips to her foot. It was an unconscious act, but it was an act that sent a clear message.

"Tiffany.... this isn't necessary. You don't need to do this. You are so beautiful and you have grown into an incredible young woman that so many guys your age desire. I know that you could have your pick of any guy at school and I am sure you could have your pick of any guy anywhere to give you what it is that you desire."

While he talked to her, his hands slid, subconsciously, up her legs to her knees. His mind told him that what she was trying to guide him to was so wrong, but his body told him that this woman who was stroking his throbbing member with her foot would provide him with pleasure like he had never known, and he was pretty certain that what he gave her would be memorable.
 
This is not planned; this is totally spontaneous even though i have been thinking about it for awhile. i had not planned on even trying to seduce you. i did not think a girl, which is what i still consider myself to be, could do that to a Man. Especially a powerful one like you. i repeat my words once more.
"i give myself to you, completely. Heart, soul and body."

i can see the doubt in your words, but something about your eyes and physical response tells me that you are trying to convince yourself. This sort of insight is new to me; did something awaken from Mikey's innocent question?

"Michael, this seems right to me. i know you will always be there to help me...and provide for me. i have thought about this for awhile now; being with Mikey and you...i see how happy and fulfilled i am. Other girls not so much; their lives are filled with looking good for each other. They dream of things like careers and money because they are told to. But i have found something...primal and joyous living with you. i want to be your wife...if not at least your lover."
 
The longer we sit here, the more I want her. In fact, I ache to have her. Her words do not help to ease the situation. The only thing that keeps me from taking her right here and now is that I have this concern that I am taking advantage of her. I have spent years protecting her and providing for her. Despite her words, could this be her motivation?

My fingertips graze across her inner thighs. I feel the top of her thigh high stockings. I am still surprised by Tiffany wearing them. I never imagined her wearing anything so sexy. However, I have never seen her lingerie. I have always taken extreme care to make sure that we never caught one another in an inappropriate and compromising position.

Damn I want her. But..... It isn't right... is it? Legally, there is nothing wrong with it. Morally? Who is to say that what we have for one another isn't real love. I know I haven't thought of it in those terms, but maybe that is what it really is. Am I just trying to justify what I am feeling? Damn, I want her.

"Tiffany, I know what you have said. I know the way I am feeling about you. Wife? Lover? what has Mikey done to us? All I know is that he awakened something in me. I don't know where it came from, but there is this desire that has come alive and it involves you... and me."

I started to move my hand higher up her inner thigh... then I stopped. Yes, there was still some hesitancy. I wanted her, but was afraid. Afraid of what was going to happen. Afraid of what the future would bring. Even though, what the future might bring could be very good.

With one hand, I reached out and caressed her cheek. "You are so beautiful and you have grown into such an incredible young woman... in heart, mind and ..... body. are you sure about what you are saying? Offering?"
 
Your question lingers in mid-air.

Your hesitancy gives me time to think; think about where my insight and surety is coming from. Then it hits me: Jessica.

***

Jessica Stepford is the mother of Ryan, Mikey's best friend which is fortunate because they live fairly close to us. She became a teen mother at 16, but not like i did, she got knocked up by some loser who skipped town. It worked out for her though, she buckled down and became a nurse and married a Doctor. Now she is a stay at home mother who just found out she is pregnant again.

At first i would drop Mikey off and come home or do something else; basically enjoy 'me' time. But then we would start chatting and i would stay longer and longer as Ryan and Mikey had play dates. Now it is a major social event for me; we hang out and talk. In fact she introduced me to the local community of stay-at-home moms and i have seen how happy they are. How fulfilled. Which is an interesting counter-point to the women i have seen in the professional world. i know these other women through you; either when we host your co-workers or you go to family focused company events where Mikey would be expected. i got to go to help with him, but got to see a glimpse of my future as a career, corporate woman. Yet another reason that is pushing me away from Rolla.

Jessica not only mentors me, but has become my best friend. She is also the only person i have talked to about you and my feelings and she has helped me sort them out. "The other moms and i have talked about this." She told me when i first brought it up. "We actually support it." i looked at her, not the reaction i expected. "Remember, we're a small town and many of us still appreciate the old ways where women were protected and cared for by Men. Then in turn we took care of the children. Most of us are with older Men because they are simply better at it."

"That...makes sense." i had told her.

Later we had talked about it again, i had found the type of porn Michael looked at. i was shocked that i found it to be hot as well. Jessica just laughed. "We are sexual creatures like Men. That you like it does not make you a pervert; it probably means you are sexually compatible and will like the same things. i mean you like to wear pretty and feminine things, a lot more than girls your age, so wear some lingerie. i'll even take you shopping sometime. My treat. And remember...you are my 50 Shades buddy."

i smiled, thinking about all the times we went to the premiers of those movies and watched them several times during girl's night.

More recently, she had advised me not to try to make it happen. i could make sure i was always attractive to you; maybe start dressing like you liked. But i should not force the issue to come up. But once it did, i may have to make things happen. "He's a Man. They do not like talking about their feelings; especially something like this. Michael is an amazing Man. But he moved away when he married her." Sometimes it seems the whole town hated her. "He became more city, he may be confused. If that happens, it may be up to you to show him what is right."

"But," i asked, "...i always saw myself being taken...the Man being in charge and aggressive..."

Jessica had just laughed. "Silly tiffany, if he is trying to figure it out...just kiss him. See what happens with just a little push when talking starts going in circles."

***

Your question lingers in mid-air.

i put a hand on your hand on my legs so you keep it on my upper thigh, then i slide over towards you on the couch. My dress seperating at the front slit as i take my place on your lap. i slide an arm around your neck, taking my hand off yours and bringing it to your cheek like you had just touched mine. i lean forward and kiss you.
 
I could see the gears spinning in Tiffany's head. She was thinking about something, and there was no doubt in his mind that what she was thinking about was THEM. The tingles that were going through his body were like nothing he had felt in a very long time.

When Tiffany moved into my lap, my hard cock jumped. This young, beautiful, and extremely sexy woman moving into his lap made him yearn for her like no woman had... ever. He wanted her badly and he wasn't sure there was anyway to stop what was about to happen.

When Tiffany's lips met mine, it was like a volcanic eruption. No, this was not going to be contained. My hands moved to her ass and pressed her into my lap as I returned her kiss. The kiss got deeper, as I slid my tongue over her lips. Our tongues dueled... MINE taking control.

Sliding my hands under her dress, my hands found her ass again, covered only by the thin material of her panties. My fingers dug into her flesh through her panties as I pressed my hips up to her... my hardness pressing to her firmly.

Standing up with my hands still on her ass.. holding her to me, I broke the kiss. "You had opportunities to get out of this... now, those opportunities have passed. You are MINE, and I am going to enjoy all of your precious, hot, young body."

I carried her up the stairs to my bedroom. As I opened the door to my room, I looked into her eyes. "Is this the room you want to occupy Tiffany? This is where you want to be from now on?" As I moved toward the bed, I began to unzip her dress. "Lover? Wife? MINE?"
 
i hang on as i am effortlessly lifted into the air and carried like an eager, joyful young bride into her Husband's bedchambers for deflowering. i kiss you passionately. i can feel your lust that has now been released; there is no going back now.

i belong to you.

You have accepted me as everything i have offered you.

You release me from your kiss; giving me one last chance to change my mind. To cruelly break your heart after bringing you this far. Tears are welling up in my eyes as you ask your questions even as you reach behind me to unzip my dress. i hope you will enjoy the black lace bra and panty lingerie set i happen to be wearing tonight. The only addition being a garter-belt for my lace-top stockings.

My eyes find yours as i answer your questions. "i do." i answer simply, honestly.
 
I placed you down on the floor... keeping you in my arms. While holding you close to me, I finished unzipping your dress, and then pushed it off your shoulders; allowing it to fall to the floor in a heap. I helped you step out of it, and then I stepped back.

My eyes moved over your incredible body. The lingerie served to accentuate your amazing form, while at the same time to leave another layer to be peeled away before your body was revealed to me for the first time.

"Turn around Tiffany. Do it slowly. I want to allow my eyes to enjoy all of your exquisite form the way that my body is going to enjoy it.. again and again." Watching you turn just made me want you even more than I already did. This was going to be an incredible night. The first of many.

With your back to me, I placed my hands on your hips to stop your rotation. I stepped closer to you, pressing myself to your back. "I am going to enjoy your hot fucking body Tiffany. The pleasure I am going to show you will ensure that you will understand that you belong to me... in your words, "heart, soul, and body.""

I kiss your neck and then begin to nibble. There is no hurry. The intensity will build and the pleasure will be out of this world. My hands move slowly up your side... my fingertips moving across your warm skin until I am cupping your wonderful tits from behind.

"Look at the bed Tiffany. It is yours now. This is where you will spend your nights." My hands continue to caress your tits before I step back from you and I begin to undress... my clothes in a ball on the floor.... I stand behind you naked.
 
The sensations are amazing.

Being undressed. Being moved and positioned like a doll. Your hands on my body, freely exploring my erogenous zones, the first Man to ever touch me like this. Your lips on my neck. Your strong form pressing into me, holding me to you.

i stand there, looking at the bed. Your bed...our bed now. The thought flickers through my head that my bedroom will once more go back to being a guest bedroom. i am the lady of the house now, and that makes me happy. i smile, filled with more joy at being accepted as your wife than when i found out i had been accepted into Rolla.

i hear you behind me, undressing. It snaps me from my thoughts. i fight the temptation to look at you nude; but i have not been told i can turn around yet. i want to be a good girl from the start of our marriage...
 
Things had moved quickly. They went from man and his son's nanny to man and his hot, young lover very quickly.

Stepping forward, I unhook your bra and push the straps from your shoulders... allowing it to fall from your body. Your panties come off next... slowly peeled from your body... my fingertips sliding over your skin as I remove them.

Pressing you toward the bed, I turn you around as you get to the edge. my eyes feast on your for the first time. "I am going to enjoy you Tiffany... every wonderful inch of this luscious body that is about to become MINE."

I lay you down on the bed. For the first time, you are getting to lay across th ebed that is ours. I spread your legs and, beginning at your ankles, I begin to slowly kiss up your legs. My hands move to your tits and I begin to caress them... rolling your nipples between my fingers.

As I kiss up your legs, my eyes are on yours. My tongue slides over your knees and onto the flesh of your inner thighs. I lick and nibble my way upward while my hands continue to enjoy your firm breasts. Moving higher, my tongue gets oh so close before I stop and look up at you. "Are you sure you want this Tiffany?"
 
Soon i find myself stripped down to my just my garter belt and thigh highs.

Then i am turned around, put on display for my new Lover. My new Owner.

i hope you like what you see.

Then i find myself on my back, thigh high clad legs spread in invitation to you. Your wonderful caress and touch leading up my legs as i feel your lips on me...moving to my most private and intimate bodily parts.

There is one last hesitation on your part. i look down, so close to the bliss of your next caress...your next kiss. Lovingly, i put my hand on your head and run my fingers through your hair. "Yes Michael, more than anything i want this."
 
My mouth returns to your inner thighs. My tongue licks slowly as I kiss and nibble the soft flesh. So teasingly close to your silkiness. My hands move from your perfect tits to your legs. I spread them more and then push your knees up beside your head.

Looking down at you... smiling wickedly, "I am going to enjoy this." Leaning down, my tongue teases.. the tip brushing over your taint before dragging flat over your silky, moist pussy. I smile up at you. Then, I repeat the motion.... my tongue moving slowly; flat over your pussy. This time, I finish it off with a flick of my tongue over your button.

Each slow, teasing lick is followed by a gaze into your eyes and a smile. I see the enjoyment on your face. I see the desire for more. "You are going to get more Tiffany.... so much more, but it is going to be on my terms. You may beg, and you may plead, and it will happen... when I want it to."

Another long lick, this one followed by a playful smack on your firm ass. "Oh, how I am going to enjoy your wonderful body. I am going to enjoy using this body for my pleasure Tiffany. Now that you have decided you want this bed to be yours, it is going to be one of the many places that I use your body as my playground."

Another smack... a long lick into your eyes.... then another long lick with a flick of your clit. A stare into your eyes followed by the tip of my tongue parting your folds. The exploration beginning as I work my tongue into your tight pussy. Pushing my tongue deeper inside you. I begin to work my tongue in and out of your pussy... tonguefucking you slowly at first.... enjoying your young flesh and the taste of your nectar.

Slipping my tongue out of your pussy, I slide it to your clit. I begin my assault on your button by slowly circling it with the tip of my tongue. After what I am sure seems like hours to you, I suck your clit into my mouth.. sucking hard, I begin to flick your clit... hard. Then, I hold your button in my teeth and flick it... again and again and again.

Finally, I release your clit. "Get on your hands and knees... NOW." Once you have done as I said, I caress your wonderful ass with both hands. SMACK on one cheek. SMACK on the other. My fingers begin to explore... teasing. "You are all MINE Tiffany..... ALL."
 
i squirm on my new bed as you explore your new prize. The grin cannot be wiped from my face as you enjoy my slit; as your tongue explores my folds and you drink of my nectar. Each time you speak, the less i am tiffany lee Jamieson and the more i become Mrs Taylor. The more i become...yours.

Each smack on my bottom reverberates in the room, and in my heart. Even when you smack hard enough to leave a faint, pink imprint of your hand on one of my cheeks.

Then you find my clit. i hold onto my legs as you assault my button. Teasing and attacking, you turn me into a quivering mess. i feel myself on the edge...about to cum...

Then the order comes. There is a moment of pleading in my eyes before i obey and get on hands and knees for my Husband.
 
The tip of my index finger circles your tight rosebud. “All of you.” Then I smash each cheek again..... harder this time than the last. “Know what you got yourself involved in. You are going to be more than a lover. You are my pet. You will do anything and everything that I say, and, if you fulfill my wishes completely, you will be rewarded.”

I let my fingers glide along your wet cunt..... slowly. The tips of my fingers part your folds, and then, slowly, I push two fingers into you. Taking my time, preparing you for what is to come, I work my fingers deeper into your tight pussy.

As my fingers penetrate, I kiss your back, shoulders and neck. Whispering, “is this enjoyable for you Tiffany? Do you like having my fingers filling your tight pussy... stretching you.... preparing you for my hard cock?”

I lay my big, hard cock between the cheeks of your tight, hot ass. Moving my hips, I slide my cock between your cheeks as I bury my fingers deep in your tight cunt. “I am going to enjoy this hot body pet. You are going to please me, of that I am certain.”

Pulling my fingers out of your tight pussy, I slide my hard cock over your pussy without allowing it to enter your tightness. I run my hand up your back and grab a handful of your beautiful hair as I press the swollen head to your tight pussy. Pausing for a second, and using your hair for leverage, I press my hips to you... pushing my hard cock into your tight pussy.
 
Last edited:
The reality of complete submission sinks in as you run your fingers along my butthole; i was so focused on having you filling my cunt that i did not think about losing my anal virginity tonight to.

But, i had given myself completely to you and i am determined to stick with it.

i yelp as you smack my cheeks again, hard and serious. After i yelp, i moan rapturously. This is going better than expected! i wanted to surrender to Michael and be his woman. i wanted him to accept and take me in hand, to give me not only love but guidance and discipline.

My body responds to your touch and words automatically. i gracefully slide my arms and face forward and down while pushing my bottom and cunt towards you. Changing the angle, presenting myself to you. i am your pet, you are my Master and this makes me happy on a deep level.

“is this enjoyable for you Tiffany? Do you like having my fingers filling your tight pussy... stretching you.... preparing you for my hard cock?”

"Yes, Michael." i respond, my voice cooing and soft as i writhe beneath you. "...it's going to hurt...but Jessica told me it will get better for me...this first just focus on you and your pleasure."

Then i feel your massive cock for the first time between my cheeks. i gasp, i did not realize how big you were going to be. i am a little frightened, not only long but the girth...

Your voice soothes and calms me. i know that this is going to be a painful experience and i am ready for it. i am calm and relaxed. My lips are open and glistening with arousal. As your fingers enter me, there is some pain and discomfort but it soon leaves as my pussy stretches for my Husband. i let out a soft moan of pure pleasure. Then your fingers go deeper, stopping when they meet resistance from my hymen. i shiver as you call me "pet" once more.

Then i feel your cockhead sliding across my slit, your precum mixing with my honey. Then your fingers entwine with my hair, you pull my head back and my body follows moving away from its arch and onto all fours. You enter me for the first time. "i love you, Michael..." i say adding, "...my Husband and Master."

There is a pause and then a push. Your cock dives into my open, tight cunt. It stretches me and i grunt. i want to scream, but i do not want to wake Mikey and have him come in and interrupt. So i whimper; it hurts as you break my hymen and i bleed. It hurts as you stretch me, but not as bad as i thought. My arousal and the relaxing nature of your touch was enough that i wasn't working against your penetration.

Soon i am pushing into you...enjoying your body as you enjoy mine.
 
Back
Top