Lindsey's Lusty Lounge

humiliation_girl89

Really Experienced
With some encouragement from my Dom I've started my own thread. First ever yay! I hope to pop in regularly and post pics (if people like it)...maybe take requests. We'll see! Please leave comments and not PM's. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy! :)

*Please keep these images just here in the thread

Last edited:
With some encouragement from my Dom I've started my own thread. First ever yay! I hope to pop in regularly and post pics (if people like it)...maybe take requests. We'll see! Please leave comments and not PM's. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy! :)

Holy fucking shit... there is a God...

wow you are gorgeous...

A very nice start Lindsey. I am sure you make your Dom very happy. :kiss:

3, 6 and 7 *growls*:devil:

Trust me . . . people like it. A lot!:kiss:

Thank you Mac for showing her off to us. What a sexy body....those tits just look like so much fun to play with.

Back