Visions of the Lovers Trinity

IC: Ethan McCord

Ethan lifted a slice of the pizza to her lips to take a bite from.

"I don't know what his visions will mean for us," She explained taking a bite from the slice of pizza he held up for her, "But at least part of what he saw while here caused him to blush and some seemed to bring panic or fear."

"How could he not, Revenna," He laughed, "He's just a kid and have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You're probably the first truly gorgeous woman he's ever encountered in his life outside his dad's porno magazines, my love."

"I wonder though if his visions could reveal what destroyed my sister," She put in picking up her own slice of pizza from the box.

He wrapped an arm around and pulled her close as he chewed a mouthful of pepperoni pizza. "You're certain she's dead?"
 
She simply held the pizza and nodded with a sigh.

Their powers only retreat into me if they are removed from this realm.

She swatted his shoulder at his words about her appearance and Danny.

I think he was quite taken with you as well love.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

He wrapped an arm around and pulled her close as he chewed a mouthful of pepperoni pizza. "You're certain she's dead?"

"Their powers only retreat into me if they are removed from this realm," She sighed putting the pizza down.

To his words about how her looks and the obvious effect it had on the poor kid he got a playful swat on his shoulder.

"I think he was quite taken with you as well love," She commented.

He quirked an eyebrow at that, "Oh really?"

He considered his memory of the kid in light of that realization. He was bisexual as a rule. He'd lived so long that he didn't have any roadblocks to the expression of any facet of his sexuality. "Interesting..."

"...I don't do rookies though," He told her with a shrug, "If it comes to it. You can have him and I'll join in after you've seasoned the kid up some. You're the more patient teacher of the two of us after all."

He laughed, "Like we'll ever see that kid again...all it seemed he wanted was to escape us."
 
I believe that was because of the visions love. I don't think he has ever been face to face as it were with something or someone in his visions.

She shrugged. She was rather patient. Putting up with her siblings and her father and Hera's squabbling she had to be. It was in a way her curse to be so patient.

Fine IF I am right and he returns to the house we will see what happens.

She ate the pizza releasing a deep sigh finally fully through with the pain of the power transfer.

So what should we do now love? Wander the house for you to get used to it or the grounds?
 
IC: Ethan McCord

He laughed, "Like we'll ever see that kid again...all it seemed he wanted was to escape us."

"I believe that was because of the visions love," She replied, "I don't think he has ever been face to face as it were with something or someone in his visions."

"Are you certain his visions were of us, love," Ethan mused, "If they were of us he may not have a choice but come here, but it may be well into the future."

"Fine," She sighed, "IF I am right and he returns to the house we will see what happens."

Her sigh concerned him. It sounded full of not pain, but not okayness either. It sounded full of strain to his ears and to his heart.

"So what should we do now love? Wander the house for you to get used to it or the grounds?" She asked him.

"How about we just sit out on the patio and snuggle in the evening breeze," He suggested.
 
I love that idea but not the patio. Come with me.

She thought of the little floating dock on the lake at the far back of her property.

I know just the place. However knowing you...

She smirked

You will try figuring out how to improve it.

Her hand slipping into his with a smile. She walked slowly back to the kitchen and out through the back door into her magical and mundane herbal and floral gardens.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"How about we just sit out on the patio and snuggle in the evening breeze," He suggested.

"I love that idea but not the patio," She told him raising up on her feet and taking him by the hand, "Come with me."

She pulled them hand in his out to the backyard of the house, "Where are you taking me, love?"

"I know just the place. However knowing you..." She smirked back at him, "You will try figuring out how to improve it."

She led them to way way back at the far end of the backyard past the pergola and birdbath, and down to the lakeshore and the boat dock with a floating end with a couple of lawnchairs and an umbrella for shade between them.

He nodded whistling lowly, "Nice, but you're right I could do a couple things with it to make it better...put in some rails for safety...build some extension onto it...let me just go get my tools from my truck..."
 
Last edited:
No not right now let's relax together for today love.

She laughed at how predictable he was.

We have the rest of our lives for you to go crazy fixing everything you can think of. For now I just want to relax with you here in peace and calm.

She remembered well how she distracted him before and snuggled against him with a nip at his lips. Her mind deep in the depths was curious if Danny was alright but if he needed her he would return she felt sure of that.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

He nodded whistling lowly, "Nice, but you're right I could do a couple things with it to make it better...put in some rails for safety...build some extension onto it...let me just go get my tools from my truck..."

"No, not right now," She said with an amused laugh at how typical he was being, "Let's relax together for today love."

"But it would only take me a minute or two," He said gesturing to the front of the house where his truck and tools were.

"We have the rest of our lives for you to go crazy fixing everything you can think of," She replied snuggling in against him with a nip to his lips, "For now I just want to relax with you here in peace and calm."

He smiled lifting her up in his arms and carrying her down to the pier. "It is peaceful and calm back here, isn't it?
 
Curling up in his arms her eyes closed as he carried her. She felt safe and loved. Not a feeling she had let herself feel for quite some time. Fingers lazily tracing over his chest as she smiled.

Yes it is... It reminded me of our home... Part of the reason why I have kept this place and for so long. That and I kept remembering it every time as if I was supposed to always be here. Strange isn't it.

She studied his eyes as she spoke even though she was feeling strangely sleepy. She could rest in his arms all night on the pier. It was still warm enough. It had been a while since she had to house her siblings powers till their return and it was making her very sleepy from the overload
 
Last edited:
IC: Ethan McCord

He smiled lifting her up in his arms and carrying her down to the pier. "It is peaceful and calm back here, isn't it?

"Yes it is... It reminded me of our home..." She told him curling up in his arms safe and secure, "Part of the reason why I have kept this place and for so long. That and I kept remembering it every time as if I was supposed to always be here. Strange isn't it."

"I am glad of it," He told her sitting down with her preciously still in his arms in a chair on the pier, "I would not have found you again if you had not settled down here."

He held her in his arms as the afternoon passed by them. The breeze stirred and white fluffy clouds migrated over a pristine blue sky. The sound of the small lake splashing against the shore and the lazy rocking motion it conferred upon the floating dock's end inevitably set Revenna to dozing off.

Ethan smiled wishing her the sweetest dreams possible.

------------------X

IC: Danny Johannsson

Danny had never had his visions while he was asleep. It was really his last refuge from them...until now.

He was in someone else's bed. He didn't know whose and couldn't tell for there was something over his eyes. He tried to get it off and found he could not move his arm-the other one too. He was tied to a bed and blindfolded. He felt cold too. Probably because he did not have any clothes on.

He didn't panic. Instead he took stock of what he could. He couldn't move or see, but he could still smell and hear. He heard 'Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer' playing somewhere and then he took a sniff and smelled...mistletoe and a scent of someone he had met earlier that day.

He felt someone get on the bed with him. It was her-the woman he'd had so many visions of next door earlier that day, and from the feel of her as she straddled her legs over him and sat down on top of him she was not wearing any clothes either.

He felt the mistletoe brush over the skin of his neck and chin and then trace his bottom lip before being replaced by hers. The passion, the familiarity, and the assertiveness to the kiss surprised him. It spoke to him that this was not the first time nor the last he'd been tied down naked to her bed.

She broke the kiss and whispered softly into his ear, "Merry Christmas, Danny...would you like your present now?"
 
She was seeing something... She wasn't sure what... She could see herself and young Danny. She could hear what was said and see what was going on her body wriggled in response. Was Aphordite showing this to her? Since her power passed him to get to her did it did it bond them? Why was she seeing this erotic dream he was clearly having about the two of them.

She could do little more than observe though her body felt everything the dream her was doing in a ghostly faint touch. She could not wake from it either and wondered if Ethan could see this too. Could he see and feel what was going on in this dream through her?
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

He felt the mistletoe brush over the skin of his neck and chin and then trace his bottom lip before being replaced by hers. The passion, the familiarity, and the assertiveness to the kiss surprised him. It spoke to him that this was not the first time nor the last he'd been tied down naked to her bed.

She broke the kiss and whispered softly into his ear, "Merry Christmas, Danny...would you like your present now?"

Danny surprised himself when he heard himself say, "Y-yes...yes please...Revenna...please."

He felt the mistletoe brush over the shell of his ear, "I don't know..." She kissed a trail of feather soft kisses over his ear. "...I think you should convince me you really want your present now."

"I do want it now," Danny protested, "I really really do."

"You see..." Revenna pointed out tracing the mistletoe down over his chin and neck while laying a trail of kisses in its wake, "...there you go sounding not really convincing again."

"What do you want me to do," He said arching his back off the mattress as she continued following the mistletoe down his chest and further. "Oh god...how can I convince you?"

Her mouth lifted from laying kisses around his belly button and said, "Good question, Danny. How can you convince me?" Then following that she ducked down to nip at the head of the place on his body he most wanted to feel her lips.

"Anything," He heard himself say desperately, "I'll do anything."

Danny Felt as if he was a spectator within his own body. He could feel Revenna's lips upon him as if he was there but he had no control over what he would say or do in response to her.
 
She was locked in this dream... His dream... Infernal Aphordite she had to have done something... Her body outside of her sleep was responding to everything she was seeing and feeling but could not seem to affect. Her body rippled against the sensations she was feeling in soft ghostly touches as she saw herself straddling him in his dream. Her body feeling the fact that she was curled against Ethan and it also felt her straddling Danny. The strange comfort in feeling both of them.close and together with her was not helping either with everything going on as she whimpered in her sleep with no trace of fear at all.

Her head tossing back in her sleep briefly wondering if Ethan could sense or feel any of this as well or see it like a trapped spectator like she was. Her hands moving of their own control and lead caressing against Ethan slowly and sensually with no conscious thought. She wanted both of them but how could this be she was never willing before to let herself get close to a mortal in a very long time why Danny... Why now?
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

"Anything," He heard himself say desperately, "I'll do anything."

Danny Felt as if he was a spectator within his own body. He could feel Revenna's lips upon him as if he was there but he had no control over what he would say or do in response to her.

"Anything? That's a dangerous word, Danny," She replied showering more kisses over his hard erection, "I could want anything from you, after all."

"I'll do it...anything," He said squirming to get her to do more than just kiss it, "I swear it."

She sat up and brushed mistletoe around his lips, "Then I want a kiss, Danny."

"A kiss," He repeated questioningly. It couldn't be that simple, could it? There had to be a catch.

The weight of her lifted off the bed and she bent down over him kissing him full on the lips. Her tongue pushed inside his mouth and tangled with his, and like everytime she kissed him his breath was stolen and his heart seemed to skip a beat.

After an eternity that all too short Revenna pulled away and she sat down on the bed beside him. He felt the mistletoe over his lips again.

Again? He was okay with another kiss from her.

"I want my kiss now, Danny," She told him a whisper in his ear.

He chuckled, "Didn't I just give you one?"

"I didn't say it was for me," She whispered, "Now pucker up."

Nervously he did just that. Who else could she intend it for? Was he ready for this?

He heard the floor boards creek as someone else stepped up. Fingers took hold of his face as lips pressed against his. A tongue pushed inside to wrestle his own into submission. He was breathless and his heart skipped and it was not from her. He could feel the man's whiskers from his beard brushing over the skin of his face.

This person kissing him right now was not a woman!

The kiss ended and the man pulled back up but his hand stayed holding his chin as Revenna lifted the blindfold from his eyes. She was beaming with a wide satisfied smile. Ethan beside her his face serious but a pleased light shined in his eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Danny," She told him merrily.
 
A gasp as she saw what was going on. Her body responding as she curled and squirmed there in Ethan's arms still locked deep in her sleep. Could he see or feel what was happening as she was trapped in this erotic dream.

Then so see them kiss... Ethan and Danny... She gasped very interested in the idea more so than she thought she would be.

A single purred yes fell from her lips as the dream played on.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

Ethan had noticed how she was reacting. He noticed her squirming, the flush of her skin, and the deep breathy sounds she made as slept. She was having a fairly erotic dream. He hoped he was in it too, but he wished her all the heat her ever-inventive little mind could conjure up. If anyone deserved to enjoy the full length of an erotic dream it was Revenna.

-----------------------X

IC: Danny Johannsson

This person kissing him right now was not a woman!

The kiss ended and the man pulled back up but his hand stayed holding his chin as Revenna lifted the blindfold from his eyes. She was beaming with a wide satisfied smile. Ethan beside her his face serious but a pleased light shined in his eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Danny," She told him merrily.

"You...and him...and me..." Danny stammered eyes widening. Ethan was not wearing anything, and every time he caught a glimpse of the strong and muscular manly body he sported Danny's breath was taken away, his thoughts tripped over themselves. He was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, maybe even beating Revenna herself...maybe...

"The choice is yours, kid," Ethan told him his voice deep with a sexy huskiness, "Do you want this?"

"Umm...well..." He stammered still unsure of his feelings about this. The part of Danny that was asleep and seeing this vision unfolding in his dreams quailed at the thought despite the erection in his pajamas growing even harder.

"Of course he wants it Ethan," Revenna replied kissing Danny on the cheek, "He's wanted you since the moment he saw you. Haven't you, Danny?"

"I...uh...that is...y-yes, but I don't know if...I should...that is...I'm sorry...but I don't know whether I can... " His eyes shifted between her to Ethan and then back to Revenna.

"Let's find out then," Ethan nodded to him, "No pressure kid. I'm going to kiss you again all the way down. If it makes you uncomfortable for even a second tell me to stop and I'll walk out of this room and leave you two alone to finish the night, okay?"

Revenna murmured encouragements about how arousing seeing the two men she loved together in this way with her as Ethan pressed his lips to Danny's once more. It took Danny's breath away and then it stalled in his throat as Ethan blazed a trail of deep forceful manly kisses down his neck and chest. His tongue played with his nipples before lowering down his lean narrow stomach towards...

Oh god!

Ethan's mouth moved lower. His lips kissing the head of his hard cock the same places where Revenna had before.

She turned his head and sealed his lips to hers as Ethan's mouth opened and pushed him inside. He gasped against her lips as he felt Ethan's tongue roll over him, the suction as he took his length deeper into mouth, the scratch of the whiskers of his beard against Danny's skin.

Oh god...this was happening...this was definitely happening...
 
Mind and body spinning as she saw this erotic dream. Whimpering as her responded to both the dream and Ethan's closeness. Curling against him and hands moving to caress over him while she was still trapped deep in this dream that she could not control only ride out the feelings and sensations. She saw something... A flash around the dream version of herself... A power spike? She had no idea that even a rippled shimmer danced over her sleeping body as she thought she saw it in the dream. Ignoring it perhaps due to the fact that she did have Aphordite now residing within her and this was an erotic dream.

She snuggled closer to Ethan as she purred in the dream at the two of them together. It was so sensual and erotic to see her shifter love and this mortal together. A mumbling so soft mingled in the purr...

Yes lovers...
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

She turned his head and sealed his lips to hers as Ethan's mouth opened and pushed him inside. He gasped against her lips as he felt Ethan's tongue roll over him, the suction as he took his length deeper into his mouth, the scratch of the whiskers of his beard against Danny's skin.

Oh god...this was happening...this was definitely happening...

"...Yes lovers..."

Danny turned his head at the sound of the words. That was Revenna's voice but she hadn't spoke them. How could she? Her mouth had been sealed to his. Her tongue played tag with his. He would've known if she had actually said anything.

He looked at Revenna wondering how she had done that, and then His eyes widened as Ethan's head began to pump up and down his length drawing him on and on towards the precipice of climax with a knowledgeable manner to his actions.

As much as he was able considering he was still tied to the bed he lifted his hips trying to get more pleasure from the wondrous mouth. When Revenna had done this to him before it was tender and feminine. With Ethan is powerful, inexorable, and masculine in ways that boggled Danny's mind.

The room shook and through the windows outside it looked like there was a fire outside. He saw it move towards the house but Revenna took his chin in hand and reclaimed their kiss and he was lost wrapped up in the bliss of this man and this woman.
 
She saw the look from him to her dream self as if he heard her own whimpered words at seeing this dream. Her body felt almost electrified with the sensual erotic and passionate nature of his dream. She noticed the pause at the window and from her angle it looked like a blazing sunset.

Danny...Ethan...

She moaned at the dream. Her body reacting more and more to all the intensity of the dream playing out before her.

Yes...

Her body writhing against Ethan in the waking world.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

The room shook and through the windows outside it looked like there was a fire outside. He saw it move towards the house but Revenna took his chin in hand and reclaimed their kiss and he was lost wrapped up in the bliss of this man and this woman.

"Danny...Ethan..." Came Revenna's voice again, "...Yes..."

He pulled away from the kiss with her glancing around. Where had the voice come from?

He moaned out looking down as Ethan's tongue did magical things to the underside of his cock.

Revenna then began to move leaving kisses like footprints in a trail down his body to-oh god-to join Ethan's efforts in giving him a blowjob.

The house shook and through the window he could see flickering light like there was a huge bonfire outside or something.

"Oooh," He cooed Revenna and Ethan performed a little felatio competition between themselves with his cock being the judge.
 
She had not noticed the room shake as she watched the dream her moving everything so intensely erotic as her body moved in the waking world from the pleasure of it all. Whimpers and moans falling from her in both the dream and waking world. in time her movements threaten to carry her off Ethans lap as she grabs at his arm to steady herself feeling in the dream as if she were going to fall of the bed.

Danny... Ethan... Lovers...

TO see what she and Ethan were doing to their young lover had her purring and moaning still not fully seeing the flames outside like Danny saw she merely saw an amazingly bright Sunset coming in the window but was far too distracted to care.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

"Oooh," He cooed Revenna and Ethan performed a little felatio competition between themselves with his cock being the judge.

"Danny..." He heard Revenna's mouth even though her mouth was full of one of his testicals as Ethan began using the head like a tootsie pop, "...Ethan...Lovers..."

"Oh my god," He gasped as Ethan's mouth took him all the way down his throat to the base and Revenna got both of his balls in hers. He could imagine it would look like they were kissing with mouths full of his junk between them. That image began to set him off. He was going to come.

"Oh my God!"

------------------------X

IC: Ethan McCord

Ethan frowned looking down at his wife. She was asleep, but if Ethan did not know any better he'd say she was in the middle of a very hot wet dream. However it was getting late and the night was getting colder.

He was debating whether or not to wake her or let her enjoy her dream when suddenly she slipped out of his arms reaching out instinctively she grabbed him to arrest her fall.

He was suddenly in a new place with someone's dick in his mouth.
 
Last edited:
Suddenly she felt him there too only adding to the erotic nature of it all and seemed to more fully connect her to what was going on. Forgetting the presumed sunset burning through the window she was entirely focused on what Danny was clearly dreaming and trying to figure out if this was his gift or just a strong dream that called to Aphordite's powers.

Taking advantage of her dream self lifting up to enjoy the show of her young lovers intense moment. Her hand expertly replacing her mouth to preserve the moment.

Talk to us lover... Tell us everything Danny

She purred near Ethan's ear to encourage him as well with more primal hungry energy.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

"Oh my god," Danny gasped as Ethan's mouth took him all the way down his throat to the base and Revenna got both of his balls in hers. He could imagine it would look like they were kissing with mouths full of his junk between them. That image began to set him off. He was going to come.

"Oh my God!"

One moment Ethan had been sitting on the shore of the little lake behind Revenna's house the next he was in someone's house lying over a bound and naked boy's body with his dick in his mouth. He pulled up off the hard cock to get a good look at the boy. It was the pizza boy from earlier.

He watched as Danny flexed his hips struggling on the edge of a climax denied to him. "Please...please...I am so close."

Revenna lifted up from sucking on his testicles and beside whispered to them both, "Talk to us lover... Tell us everything Danny."

"Tell you...Tell you what," Danny's head rolled from side to side on the pillow beneath it and his but lifted off the bed begging them both for mercy, "God, I can't think with what you're doing to me."

"C'mon kid," Ethan surprised himself saying, "Tell her how you feel."

He bent down to kiss the tip of his cock earning a new panted exhale followed by a shiver throughout his body.

"Tell us if you want this to stop," He said lips trailing down the underside teasing him keeping him hovering on the edge, "I've waited for this, Danny. I want you. Revenna wants this too. She's waited for this." He lifted to kiss Revenna and move over to give her an opportunity to motivate communication from the kid adding, "If you are ready for this to continue then you have to earn it first."
 
Back
Top