Name A Litster You Appreciate Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still here & so am I :):rose:
Hope all is well

L:rose:

Glad to hear it! I make it in once every week or two, but I never get to stay as long as I'd like. I'm doing well...nice and busy and loving the new digs. Hope you're doing just as well if not better :D

Glad to hear it! I make it in once every week or two, but I never get to stay as long as I'd like. I'm doing well...nice and busy and loving the new digs. Hope you're doing just as well if not better :D

I appreciate you asking. Health looks like it's completely back on track. Just miss that the hospital closed/moved. I can't walk to get a Timmy's now. :(
Glad you're happy with the new place & shorter drive.

I appreciate you asking. Health looks like it's completely back on track. Just miss that the hospital closed/moved. I can't walk to get a Timmy's now. :(
Glad you're happy with the new place & shorter drive.

That's the best news I've heard all day :D I'm soooooo happy to hear that, my friend!

Sultan. Even though he is taking a break. He always checks on me and encourages me to be the best person I can be. He's pretty fucking funny too. :rose:

Leigh81​

A wonderful human being with an infectious smile who takes time to review the parts of my first story I send her giving me her candid opinion. Also gracious host accompanied with her husband.

Leigh81​

A wonderful human being with an infectious smile who takes time to review the parts of my first story I send her giving me her candid opinion. Also gracious host accompanied with her husband.

:):rose: Hope you guys can join us next time we go up to the Ivy or at T & C's place. :cool:

Dark Simian and all the Dirty old men who hang out in Sailor's Cove.

I also appreciate Absinthe Father. For his humor, good advice and his steady friendship.

Starrynightin64... because she is a giver and for all she does to support our troops! :heart::heart::kiss:

:heart:
Hisstory
Numeniusa
TeaganOS
IWasAGoodGirl
Girly_Girl
HSG1489

Last edited:
Totally beerbq. He's done everything in his power to cheer me up these last few days and I'm not sure I could have held my emotions together other wise. :rose:

I'll name two.

Cascadiabound. For a lovely comment and taking the time to send me a message she knew I would like. She does that. And it's awesome. She's so great.

and

CanadianCandy. For a fantastic conversation as usual and brightening up my morning a lot. I always enjoy talking to her and I consider her a good friend. I can never say enough good things about CC.

I appreciate the Mr T part of Tnt69. He made me feel amazing yesterday, and he always takes time to let me know that he loves me, and values our relationship.

I also appreciate stetson610. I haven't heard from.him in a year or so, but think of him, and hope he's well, and that he found what he was looking for.

Two friends from Michigan.....thank you for making me realize I AM a good man :D :kiss: :rose:

and as always, Kat73.....she is the light in my darkness :heart: :kiss::rose: always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back