H's Occasional Gallery

Your image consultant is a very lucky woman.

That's lovely of you, Pen, thank you! Although even the most cursory of glances in the direction of Numi's boudoir would reveal exactly who is the lucky one! :)

I am sure both Horn and numi are very appreciative of each other :D:devil:

And we are the lucky recipients of such appreciation :D

But I think numi may have had a difficult time seeing Horn ;) Let me help you clear that steam away :D

I'm back now. I've been a little busy, sorry :D!

Now, about that steam, and more importantly, about that blowing?! :devil::kiss:

I'm back now. I've been a little busy, sorry :D!

Now, about that steam, and more importantly, about that blowing?! :devil::kiss:

No worries. Good things cum to those who wait ;):devil:

We can make more steam by my blowing your horn;)

A contribution from our New Year weekend away. Numi chose the book, I hasten to add :D

vONO4mh.jpg

Love the pose, mainly because I'm a leg person on men .... and you have some yummmy legs ( strong legs to nestle between ) amongst other certain delights :devil:

Not sure on the book .... lol "little man" .... from what Ive seen .... ummm , not so little ;)

Love the pose, mainly because I'm a leg person on men .... and you have some yummmy legs ( strong legs to nestle between ) amongst other certain delights :devil:

Not sure on the book .... lol "little man" .... from what Ive seen .... ummm , not so little ;)

Thanks FS - nestling is always a delight, very happy to share my legs, as you say, amongst other things ;):devil:

What a delightful image... Love the legs. And those long fingers. Trust you had a lovely weekend to yourselves! :rose::kiss:

We did have a lovely weekend thanks Mara, a delightful way to bring in the New Year - hope you had a good one too! :kiss:

Another pic from our relaxing New Year weekend. The sofa was put to good use later on. :devil:

1Gflkz7.jpg

Another pic from our relaxing New Year weekend. The sofa was put to good use later on. :devil:

I'm way too predictable, always gassing on about the hands
~ yours are beautiful ~
but in this case, my eyes are pingponging back and forth between hands and that tendon in your lower leg... what a tongue magnet
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

kisses to your lady for seeing you so sexily and sharing you with us

Very sexy picture..the hands and calves, yes...but that chest begs for me to lay my head upon it. Or maybe I'm begging ;)
I'm surprised she was able to get a photo before crawling up there with you.

Yet another delectable treat :D

Thanks so much FS :):kiss: Delectable is good, I like delectable! :devil:

I'm way too predictable, always gassing on about the hands
~ yours are beautiful ~
but in this case, my eyes are pingponging back and forth between hands and that tendon in your lower leg... what a tongue magnet

kisses to your lady for seeing you so sexily and sharing you with us

Kisses duly passed on to Numi :D. It's interesting, I notice that women are often as easily, if not more, aroused by pictures of parts of men one wouldn't normally define as sexual: hands, forearms, legs and so on. Your kind words are much appreciated, as ever. :):rose:

Very sexy picture..the hands and calves, yes...but that chest begs for me to lay my head upon it. Or maybe I'm begging ;)
I'm surprised she was able to get a photo before crawling up there with you.

I promise not to make you beg, BFG. Or do I :devil:. My chest is available to you at short notice, provided of course that you take an active interest in other areas too. :eek:

A contribution from our New Year weekend away. Numi chose the book, I hasten to add :D

vONO4mh.jpg

1Gflkz7.jpg

YOU for sure warmed up this cold snowy NY day to a bright and sunny one.
And you made me smile....
Thank you again for sharing your sexy yummy pictures.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for your sexy lady.

YOU for sure warmed up this cold snowy NY day to a bright and sunny one.
And you made me smile....
Thank you again for sharing your sexy yummy pictures.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for your sexy lady.

Hi EC!

i hope that all your days are bright and sunny. :kiss::rose: Let me know if you need any more warming up! :devil:

Fun with a chair in a Netherlands hotel room. :)

i0QX5xJ.jpg

Edit: ...and click here to see Numi in the same chair! :)

Last edited:
Kisses duly passed on to Numi :D. It's interesting, I notice that women are often as easily, if not more, aroused by pictures of parts of men one wouldn't normally define as sexual: hands, forearms, legs and so on. Your kind words are much appreciated, as ever. :):rose:

Yes, I recently wrote a list for someone looking for ideas which includes the things you named, and also jaws, lips, clavicles, shoulders, feet...

You travel well! I remember another hotel room.
Truly stunning, almost sculptural image.
Breathless here...
Thank you.

Yes, I recently wrote a list for someone looking for ideas which includes the things you named, and also jaws, lips, clavicles, shoulders, feet...

You travel well! I remember another hotel room.
Truly stunning, almost sculptural image.
Breathless here...
Thank you.

Hi Mara, and thanks as ever for your kind words. :kiss::heart:

Just to show that not all of men's visual preferences are entirely fixated on primary erogenous zones, I'd like to say that one of my favourite parts of my woman's body is the delightfully elegant curve between neck and shoulder. Thinking about kissing it makes me shiver with pleasure! :)

Hi Mara, and thanks as ever for your kind words. :kiss::heart:

Just to show that not all of men's visual preferences are entirely fixated on primary erogenous zones, I'd like to say that one of my favourite parts of my woman's body is the delightfully elegant curve between neck and shoulder. Thinking about kissing it makes me shiver with pleasure! :)

And these words about your woman's curve make me shiver with pleasure.
I selfishly want this thread on the first page so I can find it easily... And drool...

i0QX5xJ.jpg

Hmmm, what's NOT to like about this?
It's subtle and enticing, the kind of photo that makes one want to slide a hand up your thigh, or up your arm and across your shoulders as one walks around you.

What a tease you are. A very sexy tease.

Back