UK fuck/suck buddies by postcode

have to say there are lot of bi uk guys out there as i have been in contact with loads lol,but guess actually acting out your fantasy is another matter..as some times it does back fire and real life is not always as good as the fantasy.. knows from experience...

the best fun is in west london

West London guy here, experienced 23 year old professional...pm me if you want to explore what fun you can have

Norwich oral bottom

NR2... Norwich... bi and attached, but always open to meeting a decent gay guy to bestow my oral favors on. If you like to receive head from an enthusiastic, thorough -- and experienced -- man of in his late 50's, I'd love to hear from you. Open for a casual relationship, and open to going further, physically, if we hit off.

Any older or experienced guys able to teach 22 year old?

Very inexperienced but quick learning ;) guy (quite submissive/bottom looking for someone to 'show him the ropes'. I'm in the Cotswolds. Can't accomodate but able to travel!

inexperienced but enthusiastic, well up for some dirty messages to see how things go

Southampton

Hi guys looking for guy or guys in Southampton for regular meets. I can't accommodate at the moment. Single gays or bis only. Please pm if interested.

curious in CH3

40 yr old looking for younger gay fuck buddy cheshire/ north wales. Lets get naked and the fun only 2 guys can. :devil: bed buoy

Welcome Pete, hope you find what you're looking for.

Also, isn't Plymouth in Devon.

Back