How do you like your doggy?

cumbtwntits

Literotica Guru
Ladies, how do you like to get fucked doggy? Where do yo like to get fucked doggy? Maybe in front of a mirror standing up bent over your sink? Perhaps on all fours on the floor?

As a guy, I like to pull your hair while slapping your ass. Sometimes, I'll stick a finger in your ass while I'm pumping hard :devil:

If you want to chat drop me a PM

Attachments

• tumblr_mgylxfw7ek1rpx34zo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mgylxfw7ek1rpx34zo1_500.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,324
Last edited:
On the back deck while the neighbors are having a party on the othe side of the fence

On the bed, one large hand firmly gripping my hip and the other holding my head down against the mattress :D

Picture this ...

We're in the car in a park , as we're making out he pushes me forward so that my body fits between the drives and passengers seat and my hands rest on either 1 for support (so half my body is basically in the front half of the SUV)

He arches my back with his hands spreading my legs wider on either side of him(he is still in the center of the back seat).
He than raises himself to mold against my body .... Anybody else try that?

'Food' for thought ...

Cheers ;)

As a man... I find that I enjoy having my woman's hands tied behind her back so I can grasp them (together) yet still clutch a fistful of her mane in my other hand...

Simple but it does the trick for me every time - oh.. and no complaints yet!!!

Well, generally the picture posted is a good example of what I enjoy.

I love to be on my knees, arched back, ass as high as possible, resting on my elbows with one of his hands holding a wad of my hair and another on my butt cheek.

Also, with his hands holding my waist, thumbs pressed into my lower back, pressing my body into the floor.

Bent over a chair or the arm of a couch, on my toes, pulling my hair...

Rescued and of a breed that likes to wrestle. The bigger the better (this has to have been said earlier in the thread, somewhere).

Well, generally the picture posted is a good example of what I enjoy.

I love to be on my knees, arched back, ass as high as possible, resting on my elbows with one of his hands holding a wad of my hair and another on my butt cheek.

Also, with his hands holding my waist, thumbs pressed into my lower back, pressing my body into the floor.

Bent over a chair or the arm of a couch, on my toes, pulling my hair...

OK... let's get started!! ;):kiss::rose:

Picture this ...

We're in the car in a park , as we're making out he pushes me forward so that my body fits between the drives and passengers seat and my hands rest on either 1 for support (so half my body is basically in the front half of the SUV)

He arches my back with his hands spreading my legs wider on either side of him(he is still in the center of the back seat).

Oh yes .... I do so enjoy car sex (preferably with clothing partially removed & generally in disarray, rather than completely naked).

Picture this ...

'Food' for thought ...

Cheers ;)

Not that especially but thanks for the thought. On the list!

Back