I probably shouldn't...

You would have been more disappointed if the pics where :eek:

There will be pics...at some point...
No other business...
Wait no pics,no ballons and no cake :eek:
Its times like this I am thankful for Santa Claus, The Great Pumkin and the Easter Bunny :)
Never ever tease a man about cake......
AG no pics that's a bummer but when your ready you'll share until then stay warm you fiesty wench!

Ok that explains the cake reference, so what's up with the balloon's?

Haha - indeed.

And I'm trying to create the right mood for it....some candles lit, warm tea and some Nina Simone playing....
Nina Simone! I'm impressed...not many folks I interact with know of her. As for the pics, take your time and do it when it feels right. I like reading your comments.

I think I got my mojo back! Stay tunned today to hear more:)

Finally!

People! You have all been very patient and very sweet during my off-pic period. Even though some of you started rambling a bit...but nevermind!
But now it's christmas (almost) so I got all of you a little something. I hope you all enjoy :) :kiss:

Self_hug.JPG
Wrapped.JPG

People! You have all been very patient and very sweet during my off-pic period. Even though some of you started rambling a bit...but nevermind!
But now it's christmas (almost) so I got all of you a little something. I hope you all enjoy :) :kiss:

View attachment 1107537
View attachment 1107538

Wonderful as always, although I am having a bit of a hard time figuring out where to put the bow on that last wrapped package, AG :) Thanks as always for the beautiful pictures!

Well I did take a few more pics, and some from a slightly different angle...let me know which on you prefer...

Backside.JPG
Behind from under.JPG
All 4.JPG

Is it wrong of me to say that all I want for Christmas is more pictures ;) I think I prefer the one on all fours the best, but it is almost a negligible difference. All three of those are just amazing!

Is it wrong of me to say that all I want for Christmas is more pictures ;) I think I prefer the one on all fours the best, but it is almost a negligible difference. All three of those are just amazing!

Awww - now that warms me on a cold northern evening - thank you:kiss:

Awww - now that warms me on a cold northern evening - thank you:kiss:

Well you're very welcome. Now of course, there are other, more naughty ways to warm you up on a cold northern evening as well :devil: :kiss: Perhaps that should be taken care of as well ;)

Back