Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never want to experience that sickening fear again. It only lasted a couple seconds, but I saw my world tilt on its axis.

*hugs* babe :rose::kiss::heart:

Defender needed? Or just someone with a net?

Explanation: Imp was on the phone with me when I got T-boned at an intersection. I AM FINE. As is the other person involved. Which is what is most important.

Cars can be fixed. People are harder to fix.

Explanation: Imp was on the phone with me when I got T-boned at an intersection. I AM FINE. As is the other person involved. Which is what is most important.

Cars can be fixed. People are harder to fix.
Omg. *HUG*

No, I don't. She has dragonfly ladies on her web page.... Who is she?

She is a friend I know through romance circles and she really is a good writer and a damn fine web designer. Bonus: she is a fucking awesome person. And is a good kisser.

She is a friend I know through romance circles and she really is a good writer and a damn fine web designer. Bonus: she is a fucking awesome person. And is a good kisser.

not sure who you are talking about........... but sounds like a person I'd want to know too..........:)

Thank you, gorgeous. I am fine, seriously. Not a scratch. I had my seat belt on and everything. :kiss:
Well, you get a serious hug anyway.
Oh. For a moment there I thought it was Dino writing and I didn't know it. Especially after her hiding comment. :rolleyes:

Anyway. To bed now. Goodnight. :kiss:

argghhh.. I went to bed early tonight because I was so exhausted....... now I'm up for some reason really early.............and can't get back to sleep:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back