(closed for heartofcourage)

"Everyone has a kink or two, Kitty-Kat. It's perfectly normal." Carrie answered softly as Kat gave her the honest answer. "And if you trust me enough, perhaps we will work to that ultimate goal together."

Carrie then decided that she was going to push Kat a little bit and she gave her that trademark smile that meant business. "Strip for me, Kitty-Kat. Give me a little show."
 
Kat heard the order, even as she saw the smile that she knew meant that shit was about to go down.

"Just to be clear, Carrie, you want me, the one who looks like an ostrich that's unable to stick it's head in the sand when she dances, to give you, the one who the only reason she doesn't dance is because of an injury and looks absolutely gorgeous while doing so, a strip tease dance type combo?" she said, slowly getting up as she went to do what her friend asked.
 
"Did it sound like I made a request?" Carrie asked, knowing that Kat would fight her a little. It would all work into her favor, she thought as she continued to look at her friend. "Strip, Kat. Now."
 
"Did I say you made a request?" Kat sassed, closing her eyes and rolling them behind the closed eyelids, kind of hoping Carrie would notice. She walked over to her laptop, to pull up a playlist to dance to, gnawing on her lip as she looked through her songs. "If I thought you made a request, I would've said so. I said the word 'want', which implied that you ordered me to do so. All I wanted was clarification."

Would she get punished later? Kat figured probably. Her sass has gotten her in trouble plenty of times, but hopefully Carrie would understand. Kat was graceful on a court or on a field, but you ask her to dance, and all was lost. It didn't help that solos gave her stage fright, and Carrie knows this.

Push me to my limits indeed, Kat thought.
 
Carrie didn't say a word. She simply crossed her arms over her chest and waited, her eyes glued to Kat. The punishment would match the crime, she thought to herself. First though, Kat would learn that Carrie would get what she asked for.
 
Kat took her sweet ass time going through her music library, trying to figure out what song to strip too. Hearing the silence, that made Kat nervous. Normally, Carrie would have a real sarcastic reply to her sass, but the silence. . . Kat somehow had the feeling that she was in for it.

The stage fright started creeping into her as she scanned the music, going back and forth between a small selection of songs. She gnawed on her lip more, her fingers shaking as they held the mouse.

"Do you want a slow song, or a fast song?" she finally asked, exasperated by her search. She didn't dare look at Carrie. "And hurry up with the answer, I want the stripping to be done as quickly as possible."
 
At those words, Carrie calmly stood and walked to Kat. She turned her friend from the computer to look at her. When their eyes met, Carrie calmly but quietly pulled the shirt over Kat's head and then reached down to push her bottoms off. Once she was completely nude, Carrie took Kat by the hand and led her into her bedroom.

"Hands above your head and feet shoulder width apart." Carrie said with a firm tone as she moved to her dresser and started to rummage around in her storage drawer for something unknown.

In front of Kat was Carrie's four poster bed. Each spindle was sturdy and made of the finest wood. It was one of the most expensive things that she owned and she took great pride in it.

"Tell me, Kat, what are some of the things that you just did wrong?" Carrie asked, arranging the things that she would need for her first punishment.
 
Kat bit her lip as everything happened, and simply waited. "I've been sassy, but that's the only thing I can think of," she said softly. She could feel her muscles clench everywhere, tensing her body beyond belief, like it did before every punishment. They seemed to be tighter than normal, and she let out a slow, deep breath, trying to calm down.
 
"That's one thing." Carrie said as she pulled out cuffs that would fit around Kat's wrists as well as lengths of soft rope. "Perhaps we'll start there."

She moved back to Kat and carefully strapped the cuffs around her wrists before she pulled Kat's arms out to each side, attaching the cuffs to hooks that were tastefully hidden in the top of the foot board spindles. She then knelt and wrapped the fine rope around each of Kat's delicate ankles, tying each end to the bottom of the foot board. Kat was deliciously spread out before her, arms and legs spread wide.

Carrie then moved back to the drawer and retrieved an item that she kept from Kat's view on purpose. She reached up and gently turned Kat's head towards her before she showed her the red ball gag.

"Do you know what this is?" She asked, waiting for it to sink in. "This is a ball gag. While sometimes I can use it for fun, right now we are going to use it as part of your punishment. I will not tolerate that amount of sass from you when you have been given an order. I want you to think about that as we go through this experience together."

With that, Carrie pressed the gag against Kat's lips and waited for her to accept it.
 
Kat whimpered as Carrie told her about the ball gag. As it pressed against her lips, she slowly opened her mouth, accepting it. She trembled, absolutely terrified of what was going to happen.

She did trust Carrie, however. Otherwise, she would not be spread eagle in front of her, allowing her to put the red ball gag into her mouth. A loud whimper escaped as it pressed fully against her mouth and throat. She gagged, and coughed. It was too late to apologize now, and she knew it. Carrie had a look in her eyes that she recognized from when Jon was punishing her for a severe transgression when they played rough. There was no turning back now.
 
Carrie carefully buckled the ball gag into place before she looked into Kat's eyes again. "Punishment is not meant to be fun, Kitty-Kat. It's meant to teach important lessons. I know you're scarred and I appreciate that fear. I will never abuse it."

She leaned forward and pressed a small kiss on Kat's stretched lips, letting her know that she was with her all the way. "Every punishment I give will fit your crime and I will help you to understand them as well. In the future, I expect you to report them yourself. Since you sassed me, I have taken away your speech until I feel that you have been properly corrected."

"That still leaves the fact that you made me wait and you questioned what I asked of you." Carrie moved back to her drawer, pulling out a wide wooden paddle.

She slapped it against her palm for effect, the smack filling the room around them. "Now, Kitty-Kat, I think ten swats on your ass will be sufficient for your first punishment. And since there will be no questions from you this time, I would like you to present your ass for each and every one as your way of acceptance."

"So, Kat, present yourself for me." She murmured softly.
 
Kat nodded, her eyes filling slightly with tears, and slowly bent over, presenting her ass to Carrie and her paddle.

She did have a paddle, she thought. It wasn't the nice felt paddle that Jon favored, so she knew it was going to hurt. She breathed deeply, trying to calm down so it didn't hurt as much.
 
"Breathe for me, Kitty-Kat." Carrie cooed, soothing her friend as she brought the paddle down on her creamy ass with a loud thwack.
 
Kat tried to cry out, but the ball gag prevented it. She bucked and gasped, tears in her eyes. Jon really does use kid gloves, she thought wryly as she bent over and presented her ass again, breathing once more.
 
"Good girl." Carrie said as she brought the paddle down again. She continued until all ten slaps had been delivered and Kat stood before her with an ass that was a healthy shade of red.

"You've made me very proud, Kitty-Kat." Carrie murmured as she pressed gently against Kat's back, her hands moving down her curves as her fingers of her right hand focused on her pussy while she talked. "Taking your punishment is one of the finest lessons I can teach you, my girl."
 
Tears of pain trailed down Kat's face, squirming as Carrie's fingers played with her pussy. Her ass hurt something awful, and she felt so tense. . .

She gave a soft moan of gratitude as Carrie complimented her. She was trembling, not as scared as earlier, but the shaking was from the pain and the humiliation.

She hung her head forward, though, feeling slightly upset that she had to be punished. No more sass while they played, she thought.
 
"There's my girl." Carrie continued to sooth, her fingers gently playing against her pussy as she felt her slowly start to calm down. "We still have one more thing to think about."

Carrie slowly pulled her fingers away from the wet folds, tilting Kat's head to look at her once more. She moved the fingers that were coated with Kat's wetness and gently used them to coat Kat's stretched lips.

"Since you made me wait, I think it only fair that I make you wait to be released from this punishment." She murmured. "So, my pretty Kitty-Kat, I will leave you here until I feel you have had enough of your time wasted. Use this time to think and I expect a sincere apology when I release you."

She leaned in and kissed Kat's lips before she turned and left her alone in the room to think.
 
Kat waited, softly crying, trying to calm and soothe her body down. Her jaw was hurting, her ass stung, and she could feel the muscles in her wrists and ankles get tense from being held in the same place for so long.

She had done plenty of thinking. She knew her tongue would get her in trouble, but she never imagined with Carrie. Carrie normally ignored it.

But the dynamics were different, she reminded herself.

She had no sense of time, so she waited, impatiently, more so she could properly calm her body down with a cup of tea and a book.
 
Carrie waited about twenty minutes before she returned and quietly started to released Kat. When everything was removed and placed away, Kat was left standing in the middle of Carrie's room as Carrie paced around her slowly.

"So, what have you learned, Kitty-Kat?"
 
Kat stood there, not daring to move anything except for her voice, stained with tears. "Not to keep you waiting and sass you," she said softly, demurely. "I'm sorry, Carrie, I'm so sorry. . ." Tears flowed more freely now as she broke down. She didn't understand why, 'cause this never happened with Jon. "Should've kept my mouth shut. . . I'll work on my stage fright and my tongue, I promise, Carrie. . ."
 
"We'll work on it together, Kat." Carrie said softly as she moved forward and wrapped her in a tight hug. "Now, go and relax for me. Take the day to yourself."
 
Kat nodded, angrily wiping her tears away as she hugged her friend back just as tightly. She then left the room and put on a large T-Shirt and made herself a cup of peppermint tea. She secluded herself to her room, rare for her, grabbing a psychology textbook as she closed the door to her room. She threw the textbook onto her bed before climbing into bed. Snuggling deep under the covers with her tea and book, she began to read and relax.
 
Carrie allowed her a long time to sooth herself before she stepped into the room and slipped beneath the covers with Kat around early evening. She gently gathered her into her arms, stroking her hair in a soothing manner.

"Do you wish to continue this, Kat? I've given you time to calm down and think and I'm asking you as your best friend if you want to go on inoir relationship." Carrie asked softly.
 
Kat nodded, chuckling softly. She looked up at Carrie. "I know punishment is a part of this. I got upset at me, that is all. Of course I want to continue." She kissed her gently. "Thank you for allowing me the time, though. That is appreciated."
 
Carrie grinned at Kat as she told her that she wanted to continue. She leaned in and kissed her gently before she pushed the covers away.

"Pull that t-shirt off, Kitty-Kat and I'll make you feel all better." She whispered against Kat's ear.
 
Back
Top