What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas Flood - Stevie Ray Vaughan

Hey Thee! Welcome to the party.

Wearing them now. :)

Only problem is, I wore them all day at work for so long, I was starting to do damage to my ears. So I think most often, the solution is going to have to be for this music lover to live without music, at least at night...which is when I'm most active. :(

That is a problem with prolonged headphone use. Are you using an in-ear style or over-ear style?

There is no ideal solution. The over-ear style leads to head and pinna fatigue while the in-ear style can cause ear canal fatigue. Both styles can generate high levels of sound which can, over time, lead to hearing loss. Depending on how much you're willing to spend, you can get a pair of custom molded in-ear monitors. These can have superb sound and comfort, but the high sound level danger remains.

I guess moderation is in order.

Out of Exile - Audioslave

There is no ideal solution. The over-ear style leads to head and pinna fatigue while the in-ear style can cause ear canal fatigue. Both styles can generate high levels of sound which can, over time, lead to hearing loss. Depending on how much you're willing to spend, you can get a pair of custom molded in-ear monitors. These can have superb sound and comfort, but the high sound level danger remains.

I guess moderation is in order.

Or start keeping normal hours. Or stay in the office until if I'm going to be up late. <shrug>

Enough about my neighbors. How've you been?

Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden

Out of Exile - Audioslave

Or start keeping normal hours. Or stay in the office until if I'm going to be up late. <shrug>

Enough about my neighbors. How've you been?

I'm doing well. Feeling a little tired after a long week, but happy to be here. Calling it a night. Take care.

Set Fire to the Rain ~ Adele

She deserves the awards she's been getting... every one!

Rain - thunder - and the complaints of an annoying old Siamese cat..... (Highland Reign - "Let Her Dance" in the background) Kitty doesn't like storms...or bagpipes:rolleyes::cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back