Your last sex?

Sunday and Saturday last. Doggy style, missionary, and mutual masturbation. Lots and lots of cum in and on the cum slut as she calls her young self. :devil:

So lucky you are. I'm overdue for a long night. Can't wait.

I'm extremely lucky! Daddy (my Dom and husband) is oh so good at making sure I'm taken care of. There have been several nights in the last week we don't fall asleep till 4 or 4:30! Last night was an early one and we fell asleep in each others arms around 3. *giggles* He's always blaming His little one for being so tired. I just bat my lashes and say "Who, me?" in the sweetest voice I can! :cattail:

Saturday night. I don't know why I let him fuck me. He was a jerk.
That sucks, sorry to hear that. Makes me mad because it's been at least a couple months for me. Wish I could have taken his place; you wouldn't have been disappointed.. Beautiful profile pic by the way! How could anyone be a jerk to you??

That sucks, sorry to hear that. Makes me mad because it's been at least a couple months for me. Wish I could have taken his place; you wouldn't have been disappointed.. Beautiful profile pic by the way! How could anyone be a jerk to you??

Thanks. I seem to attract jerks - or maybe I'm just attracted to them.

Last night when the bf came home from work.
We did all sorts of fun stuff.
In the end, my mouth reaped the heavenly reward.

last time I saw my girlfriend, last weekend. Gave her a fantastic orgasm, then came on her face. I get off on her getting off, ya know

This morning.
With my husband for the first time in months.
It was a bit awkward but it wasn't bad and there was affection and cuddling and it felt good and I had a few nice orgasms.

This morning.
With my husband for the first time in months.
It was a bit awkward but it wasn't bad and there was affection and cuddling and it felt good and I had a few nice orgasms.

That's awesome :)

I don't remember when. 3 months ago maybe. I felt very disconnected. He has a way of just sucking the sexual right out of ya. And not in a good way.....

I'm extremely lucky! Daddy (my Dom and husband) is oh so good at making sure I'm taken care of. There have been several nights in the last week we don't fall asleep till 4 or 4:30! Last night was an early one and we fell asleep in each others arms around 3. *giggles* He's always blaming His little one for being so tired. I just bat my lashes and say "Who, me?" in the sweetest voice I can! :cattail:

This made me smile. :)

Thanks for sharing.

My father-in-law fucked me in the ass this morning before work while I was wearing nothing but my garter belt and hose . Fantastic.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Just now. My wife came home from a conference. Both tired but we wanted and needed to join. Sweet. A howler next time!

This morning. I had to catch my breath when he stuck that thick, swollen cock inside me . . . loved it.

Whew, some of these acts are hard to follow, all I got this morning was a hand job, but it was nice nonetheless, although If my wife could have read my mind while she was stroking me, she would probably have slapped my face and stopped immediately.

Whew, some of these acts are hard to follow, all I got this morning was a hand job, but it was nice nonetheless, although If my wife could have read my mind while she was stroking me, she would probably have slapped my face and stopped immediately.

Hey Hilton, ditto on both counts with me this morning! - difference is that last night ... yeah.

Back