Your last sex?

Wednesday evening, we sent the kids off for a burger (works every time ;) ) and had a moment for ourselves.

We had a new toy to try out for the first time, which was fun as I came twice with it. We tried it on hubby too, not internally but used the dolphin on his glans. Then we moved on to fucking doggy style, with my bum in the air. He came inside, as we're trying to conceive.

Sex-wise it wasn't anything special, but still fun and very needed! It cheered up the general mood; with kids having their half term and me being stressed with work it was the perfect way to spend about 1,5 hours of surprise quality time!

Now hubby's gone to work again and will be back on Sunday... The kids are off to their mam's by then, so I'm predicting lots of birthday sex to come... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey MissJW: best wishes with the baby making you two! :rose:

Oh thank you so much! :)

Unfortunately it's not that time of the month so it probably did nothing, but he doesn't want to "waste a drop" which I totally understand! It can be tricky when he's gone so much and it's only a few days every month when the odds are on our side, but we're doing our best ;)

just now

Since I'm not working at the moment and today she didn't have to go in to work at her normal time, we snuggled up close to each other and I put my stiff cock between her cheeks. Few minutes later, I mounted her from behind. :D Morning sex is awesome.

August. 8 days til 5 days of fun.

I have a whole new respect for military spouses!!

Hopefully I remember what I'm doing!! :p

August. 8 days til 5 days of fun.

I have a whole new respect for military spouses!!

Hopefully I remember what I'm doing!! :p

AJ, there's a damn lucky soldier out there gonna have one fucking ball of a week very soon! Whatever you've forgot, just you let him show ya again and again until it's embedded deep in your soul! :rose::rose::rose:

AJ, there's a damn lucky soldier out there gonna have one fucking ball of a week very soon! Whatever you've forgot, just you let him show ya again and again until it's embedded deep in your soul! :rose::rose::rose:

Noooo... My guy is not military...

I'm just saying that these military men and women and their spouses go without for months and months. I had never gone more than a week until I separated from my ex.

Thanks though Simon... I'm not too worried... He knows what he's doing and I want the super sized all you can eat sex-cation!!

Simon, Do you really fill that ring. Must be a pretty sight if you do

Ah, my profile pic, eh? May be I have small hands! No, seriously: my whole junk, balls and shaft all, through that one and it's really comfortable for all-day wear. It's the 50mm inner diameter number. Truth is I most often wear the one just next down: 48mm inner diameter, which is a firm hold all day but far and away the better one for doing the deed with my woman as that very slight extra tightness when I big up enhances my girth and ridges something amazing.

So that's my answer. The guys who make these things have sizes up to 55mm inner diameter so I guess I'm average, actually. And perhaps the deal is how tight into a guy's body his balls sit - tighter needs larger ring, swinging off of him needs smaller ring - so perhaps it's nothing to do with how 'well hung' we are!

Simon

A couple of days ago with a gal friend of mine. First let me tell you all that I am bi, but haven't done a lot with another woman. My friend and I always flirt and kind of tease each other, but we never did anything. The other day.. I don't know.. something was different. I guess because I was just so horny! It started with me catching her looking down my shirt. I think I told her something like "Are you just going to look or are you going to touch too?". She started rubbing my breasts, paying special attention to my nipples. I leaned in and started kissing her, while taking her hand and putting it inside my shirt. I then pushed her shirt up and started playing with her breasts, getting a little rough.

Right in the livingroom of her house, with her husband outside (but I think he knew what was going on), she pulled my shirt off and bit my nipple through my bra. God my pussy was soaked by this time. After a little more breast play, we went to the bedroom, leaving my shirt..and now bra.. in the livingroom floor. We went to her bed and after laying me down, she yanked my blue jeans off. She started teasing my hard nipples with her tongue, one and then the other, while rubbing my pussy through my panties. That felt so good, but I desperately wanted physical contact without the stupid cloth in the way. I basically begged her to take them off. She laughed and did as I asked.

She put two of her fingers inside my wet pussy, and I almost came right away from all the tension, but I was able to hold off. She fingered me until I didn't think I could take any more.. laughing at the fact that everyone in the neighborhood probably heard me moaning. She only pulled her fingers out so that I could lick them clean.. and so that she could get her vibrator out of the bedside table. You all know what happened next I'm sure. I could barely walk by the time she was finished. I went into the livingroom to get my bra and shirt, and her husband was sitting in there, smiling at me.

Last night. Husband booked us an ocean front room for the weekend at a resort here. It has been a few months since we role-played anything with each other. We take turns choosing a scenario and this time he wanted me to play a cheating sex starved wife taking a few days from her husband. For the role we even gave each other names. He had gone to the hotel earlier and booked the room and I came later. Our role started in the hotel bar where he introduced himself and bought me a drink. We played it out extensively before ending up in the room for a long session of sex, ending with me on my knees taking a hot facial. Very intense night

Last Sex

Sunday night. My wife and I have a separate room for sex. Started with her giving me head while I fingered her and pinched and played with her tits. I get on top, missionary. I love going at her tits, biting, sucking, pinching. A little face slapping, a little spitting. I go down on her for a bit. I have her get on all fours and go at her from behind. I use a dildo while I'm behind her, first in her ass, then I press it into her pussy. It's a little uncomfortable for me because I'm thrusting into the edge of the dildo, but the idea of dp and dvp are a real turn on for me. I can tell that it really gets her wet too. I cum inside of her then walk around and she sucks me clean.

Sunday night. My wife and I have a separate room for sex. Started with her giving me head while I fingered her and pinched and played with her tits. I get on top, missionary. I love going at her tits, biting, sucking, pinching. A little face slapping, a little spitting. I go down on her for a bit. I have her get on all fours and go at her from behind. I use a dildo while I'm behind her, first in her ass, then I press it into her pussy. It's a little uncomfortable for me because I'm thrusting into the edge of the dildo, but the idea of dp and dvp are a real turn on for me. I can tell that it really gets her wet too. I cum inside of her then walk around and she sucks me clean.

You fucked her ass with the toy and then her pussy? Health experts would say that's a no no.

Last night. My good woman wanted to read to me from a fav novel of hers; a guy giving first pleasure to a woman whose only previous sexual encounter was abusive. The guy gives her an utterly delicious experience, so gentle at first. That was a novel approach to foreplay for us! As I had cum in her earlier, late morning, I figured I'd be able to give my woman the marathon treatment; she rode me ages; then I sat up and she shifted her legs and we stayed joined for a slow grind and total snog also for ages; then I thundered into her, me standing her lying on the corner of the bed. I took her well past the point where she had had enough climaxing. I never did cum! She offered me to wake her through the night, but though I woke a couple of times with serious wood, I was content simply to be lying beside her, my so-well-fucked wife. :)

Last night. My good woman wanted to read to me from a fav novel of hers; a guy giving first pleasure to a woman whose only previous sexual encounter was abusive. The guy gives her an utterly delicious experience, so gentle at first. That was a novel approach to foreplay for us! As I had cum in her earlier, late morning, I figured I'd be able to give my woman the marathon treatment; she rode me ages; then I sat up and she shifted her legs and we stayed joined for a slow grind and total snog also for ages; then I thundered into her, me standing her lying on the corner of the bed. I took her well past the point where she had had enough climaxing. I never did cum! She offered me to wake her through the night, but though I woke a couple of times with serious wood, I was content simply to be lying beside her, my so-well-fucked wife. :)

I always knew you were a romantic, Si.....:D

Earlier today I had sex with my girlfriend, best position was me on my back with her licking my clit making me cum several times.

An hour ago. Bit of a blur! At one point I was stood on the bed, her kneeling, sucking, licking. So good I needed to steady myself on the wall. Later, her build took deliciously ages which means - yes, multiple high octane incoherent wild flailing. I adore that!

Two nights ago. Bf was over and licked me until I came, then we shagged. It was just a comfort thing for me. He finished and I lay there thinking I need a bit more passion...

Two nights ago. Bf was over and licked me until I came, then we shagged. It was just a comfort thing for me. He finished and I lay there thinking I need a bit more passion...

I feel your pain notnice66. I have pretty much a one way relationship myself. Not much passion or activity on her part. At least you are lucky that you are not married to him!!

Back