Hikaru (Closed for SayuriJP)

"What? Are you serious?"

The whole idea sounded pretty crazy. Hikaru had seen many things on the streets of Tokyo, especially the nightlife, but nothing compared to Ferdinand's ideas. Although it looked like he wasn't joking around, Hikaru wanted to make sure what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry, I just don't understand. You can have any woman in the world."

He was perplexed with the bunch of things Ferdinand had said to him but he didn't want to mistreat that man. He had been treating him so well, with the dinner and the talking, not to mention the money, so Hikaru was carefully asking him what was his reason to telling that.

"It just sounds so crazy. You mean that you want me to become a true woman?"
 
- Yes…

He quickly answered before the thought of actually carrying out this plan weakened his resolve:

- My company came to Japan to look for a candidate…

He paused just long enough for the butler to pour him another glass of Brunello di Montalcino:

- A candidate to become the first woman created through surgery.

Instead of swallowing the red wine in one gulp, Ferdinand restrained himself – choosing to sip the vintage as he added:

- We already have the blessing of the government…

After taking another sip of the Brunello, he went on to say:

- Now all we need is someone… willing to undergo the procedure….

Realizing that Hikaru still seemed incredulous, Ferdinand offered one final statement to the reluctant transvestite:

- And we are willing to pay that person very well for “her” trouble….
 
Hikaru didn't believe on what he was listening. The whole thing sounded surreal. It was impossible to make a complete makeover to turn him into a woman but Ferdinand sounded so serious. Could he really make it happen?

He didn't drink the wine anymore as he thought that it was the alcohol who was telling him the money Ferdinand was gonna pay would worth it. But the problem was, Hikaru wasn't like the other transvestites or crossdressers who would like to live as a woman 24hrs a day. Not that he didn't like it, but he didn't consider that as he thought that it was just a job like any other.

"But... I am not a woman, you know. I just look like. I don't even know how to act like one."

He stammered as he didn't want to disappoint Ferdinand more than he was already doing. Hikaru felt sympathy for that man who was treating him so well but he was living a fantasy.

Or could Hikaru live it too?

There were too many doubts in his head.

"How... Much you are willing to pay?"

He stammered, making a question that could change his mind.
 
- One billion yen!

Ferdinand blurted the figure before Hikaru’s determination dissolved:

- And I’ll…

He checked himself and corrected his last statement:

- I mean… we’ll help you… with the transition process….

He also added the following as he drank his wine:

- Food… clothing… housing… anything you want… as well as your… medical needs!
 
"But it is... Permanently... Right?"

Hikaru was afraid of what he was listening. It was an unique opportunity to get that amount of money. It was enough to pay his debt but nothing else. How could he live like that?

He listened Ferdinand talking about helping him.

It was a huge change, though. He began to consider but thinking about it, he wasn't completely sure about what he was gonna face. A fear that was a big obstacle in Hikaru's mind.

"Wait... I don't know... You mean, I'll have to learn to act like a woman, dress like one, talk like one... For what purposes? To show me around?"
 
- Yes, quite permanent…

Ferdinand admitted to Hikaru as he discussed his reason for wanting to assist Hikaru through “her” transformation:

- My goal… is to present you as my wife…..

He stated with a bit of hesitation; as Ferdinand started on his second bottle of wine:

- To accompany me to social functions… and eventually… to bear me children…..

He then paused, letting Hikaru absorb and digest his proposal before continuing:

- Thus, no one will suspect… until such time that we announce our eventual success to the public…..
 
"That sounds so... Impossible."

Hikaru was scared. Never in his life, he had such offer. Of course, there were some dating offers coming by customers but he never accepted any of them, no matter how many times his manager had told him that he could make real money. He didn't want to feel that it was a right way to get money.

But that time was different. It was hard to judge as it didn't look for real. It looked like some kind of manga story, as he had read so many times when he was in high school. Was there that kind of technology?

Hikaru finished his drink and looked at Ferdinand. His cute girly eyes stared at him trying to understand what was the real reason of that man, but it looked like he really wanted some companion. Maybe he was tired of those girls after his money. Maybe he wanted to "create" a perfect woman for him. Something on Ferdinand looked so intriguing.

Hikaru felt compelled to help that man, but there were so many doubts.

"I am not sure. I would like to help you, Mr. Zen, but what if goes wrong?"
 
Regretting his decision to finish an entire bottle of wine; Ferdinand nevertheless tried to answer Hikaru’s concern with seriousness to his voice:

- There are risks… and I would compensate you… if any occurred….

He struggled to say the next words that came out of his mouth:

- I’ll pay you ten billion yen plus any other medical expenses…..

He feared that his tone lacked sincerity and that Hikaru might change “her” mind. As he awaited her response, Ferdinand attempted to conceal his doubts to the transvestite that sat opposite him….
 
"Ten... Billion?"

The amount itself was making up his mind. However, Hikaru was worried about a catch. After all, none would offer ten billion to someone like that. He knew that it wasn't something simple, after all, that man wanted his to turn into a woman. To be his ultimate experience. To become his... Wife.

"I don't know... I mean... I need some time to think..."

The whole idea sounded so scary. One thing was to act as a woman for some minutes. He wanted him to become one and marry with him. And have his children? How it was possible?

Many ideas ran into his mind. He wasn't crazy to deny such money, thought. It definitely would make his life comfortable. Not to mention to pay his debt and eliminate any risk of being chased by yakuza.

Saying in a low voice, Hikaru barely could look at Ferdinand. It was a very difficult decision to make.

"It's just... Too good to refuse..."
 
Ferdinand considered her reservations and came up with an alternative:

- How about… we start with something… reversible?

He asked the butler for another glass of wine. As he carefully drank the glass of Barolo,
he continued to introduce Hikaru to his other plan:

- Breast implants… and Hormone Replacement Therapy….
Before “she” uttered another objection, he added:

- And I’ll pay you five billion… even if you decide to stop the HRT and have the implants removed….
 
Ferdinand really wanted Hikaru to be his subject. It looked like he wanted him to be his wife for real. It was clear that Hikaru was the chosen one for the American who was trying everything to convince him.

The young man made his mind. He was putting so much effort. The lovely dinner, the tasteful wine. He had been treating him with respect, even if he was in front of another men and not a woman. Yet.

But what really convinced Hikaru was the fact that powerful man could simply threat him because of his debt. He never talked about it, even if he knew or not.

Hikaru looked at Ferdinand after the waiter poured more wine. Another wine he had no idea about the name on the bottle but delicious as the others. Then, he gave his final answer:

"Well, consider me in, Mr. Zen."

After all, it wasn't everyday that he would get five billion like that.
 
- Wonderful!

Ferdinand exclaimed; he nearly spilled his wine when he heard Hikaru’s response and threw out his arms in celebration. Quickly steadying the glass before its contents poured onto the table, he then grasped Hikaru and kissed the back of “her” hand:

- How much time do you need... before your breast implant surgery?

(Even though “she” agreed to his proposal, Ferdinand still felt nervous – uncertain as to whether or not Hikaru will actually go through….)
 
"Breast implant?"

Hikaru didn't expect him to rush things but he realized that man was excited when he accepted his offer. Not that it was easy to refuse that amount of money, though, but Hikaru wasn't fully aware of the changes on his life.

The young man sipped his wine again, leaving a stronger stain of the red lipstick in the border of the glass. He slowly placed it back on the table, the whole time trying to think about time. Time wasn't on his favor because of his debt, though. Hikaru remembered about some debt which deadline was in the next month.

But he didn't want to rush things just because of the money. After all, it looked pretty serious what he was gonna fall into.

Hikaru, then, looked at Ferdinand and decided to ask him, to be more prepared for what it was gonna come.

"I'm not sure... When do you need me?"
 
- As soon as you can….

Ferdinand spoke while Hikaru worked the courage to go through with the surgery:

- But… of course….

He then gestured to the butler – who brought out the money promised to the transvestite:

- I almost forgot… here’s the other hundred thousand yen….
 
"Oh my..."

Hikaru looked at the money over the tray that butler brought to him. His eyes stared at the notes and he paused for a moment. He made an effort to hold his desire to grab the money and get away, but he knew that it was rude. After all, that American had been very gentle from the beginning.

"Thank you, Mr. Zen. I promise you to give my best."

He sipped the wine again and looked at the man in front of him. He wondered if he really meant about turning him into his wife. That was something he really have no idea how it would go.
 
Looking at Hikaru, Ferdinand knew that “she” still harbored doubts that kept to herself:

- Can I ask you for another favor?

He asked in order to change the subject:

- Could you possibly perform for me right now?

Turning to his butler, Ferdinand bade him to take his seat on the grand piano. While the servant readied the instrument, Ferdinand returned to Hikaru and added:

- If it isn’t too much to ask…. And… of course… I’ll pay for the trouble….
 
"Oh, sure. No need to pay me for that. What do you want me to do?"

Hikaru looked at the butler on the piano, surprised to see the man with skills. He didn't expect to perform in the end of the dinner but he wasn't gonna deny the kindness that he was giving to him the whole afternoon.

He stood up from the chair, making ready for any request Ferdinand might have and prepared himself to do his best. After all, he was still in his persona and he was gonna get used to live it 24/7 with him.
 
- Pick something you like… Shinobu will follow your lead….

Ferdinand stated as the butler waited for Hikaru to begin while he poured the last of the Barolo into his glass. At the same time, he admired Hikaru – with Yoyogi Park serving background to her impromptu stage – she looked lovely; bathed in the ambient light of the surrounding city.
 
Hikaru stood up and asked to the butler if he could play some Enya song. When he answer her that he knew "Watermark", she was glad because it was one of the few she knew to dance.

When he started playing, she walked graciously at the large space between the table and the windowed wall and began to dance. Slowly, because of the heels, Hikaru moved his body, showing his delicate frame to dance following the beautiful music coming from the piano. Under Ferdinand's eyes, she looked at him and smile while performing with beautiful Tokyo behind him.

He tried to do his best to please the man who was investing a lot of money on him.
 
Ferdinand enjoyed watching Hikaru’s swaying movements. “Her” girlish charms aroused his senses and he felt a desire to possess her feminine body. Of course, he realized the true nature of the innocent woman frolicking in front of his eyes. Yet, he truly wanted “her.”

However, the music abruptly ended – looking at his watch, Ferdinand grew aware of the passing of time – which seemed like mere seconds during his reverie. Clapping his hands, he applauded Hikaru’s performance as he said:

- Thank you for the lovely dance, Hikaru….
 
Hikaru finished his dance as Ferdinand seemed pleased with his performance. He couldn't hide his relief as the American looked satisfied with what he had saw. He really didn't want to give an impression that he was just for the money.

"Thank you, Mr. Zen."

He rearranged his dress and placed both hands in front of his body. The feminine look was there without Hikaru even realized it but he tried to play his part until the end of the "date".

"Uh, when should I contact you?"

With that question, Hikaru showed that he was ready to begin his journey at Ferdinand's side.
 
- Anytime you like…

He stated as he rose from his seat. Not wanting to have their date abruptly end, Ferdinand asked the transvestite:

- But are you sure that you want to leave so soon?

Taking hold of Hikaru, he noted the warmth of “her” hand as he added:

- Perhaps we can find some way to amuse you?
 
"Amuse me?"

Hikaru had no clue about what Ferdinand was saying. He was prepared to leave and get ready for the start of his new life so he was caught in surprise as it looked like Ferdinand wanted to extend the date.

But he was holding his hand softly enough like a gentleman. Hikaru felt that he couldn't simply leave.

"What do you suggest, Mr. Zen?"
 
When Hikaru expressed “her” curiosity as to the means that Ferdinand desired to entertain his guest, he turned to Shinobu and gave the butler a nod. Removing her uniform, she stood naked before Hikaru and Ferdinand; revealing her curvaceous body to the two who admired her nakedness.

A pair of D-cup sized breasts complimented her narrow waist, which accentuated the fullness of her hips. In between her legs, a growth of dark pubic hair concealed her loins from view. As she seductively approached the transvestite and knelt in front of Hikaru, Ferdinand suggested:

- Perhaps Shinobu can give you a blowjob….
 
Back
Top