Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #276
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
"As you noticed, I am ready to turn in."

Not only had the serving work been a bit of a strain, I also had already gotten fucked tonight, reducing the desire for another go.

I pull back the sheets on the bed and sit down on it. With a weary smile I tell him.

"So if you don't mind I would like to actually sleep tonight"
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2014, 11:22 PM   #277
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

Joe grins and doesn't leave immediately.

"Well, just in case you change your mind I'm only down the hall..."

"Hey Joe! Come here I need a hand with something!" Sheila calls from down the hallway.

"Be right there." He calls back. "It seems I'm needed elsewhere. Perhaps another time darlin." He gives you sly look before moving on.

Sleep comes to you quickly and before long you find yourself in a deep dream state. The whispers of Taranath plague your mind as more images and other sensations bring you to the verge of insantity. You wake up to the sound of scream and discovered that it is your own voice.

Looking around the room you cannot tell how much time has passed. It is still dark outside but the building is as silent as the grave. The last memory to implant on your mind from your nightmare is a mostly unrecognizable room in an unknown location. You feel a warm sensation in between your breasts and when you look down your recently acquired necklace glows brightly for a short moment before dimming down to nothing.

Despite the lack of physical exertion you find yourself breathing heavily as if you'd been running or fighting. As you slowly regain control over your body your keen senses notice an out of place sound emanating from outside your room.

A sound of footsteps on gravel.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2014, 08:33 AM   #278
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
There are so many unanswered and confusing questions. Like why my dreams of Tarath are starting to become more precise. Or why that strange amulet can actually react to what I am dreaming. Maybe even evoke or intensify these dreams. Ordinarly this could scare me, but at the moment I have no time for that. There are other, more pressing matters right outside on the streets.

At the moment I am only wearing the amulet, but there is no time to get dressed further. Instead I rise out of the bed slowly and soundlessly, with cat like grace flowing up next to the window leading to the street, my bare back scraping over the wall. When I am standing my head turns sideways, my sharp eyes taking a peek outside to see who is sneaking up on me, if anyone.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2014, 08:45 AM   #279
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

You don't make any sound as you move closer to the window. The sound which you can identify as light footfalls now appears to be travelling away from the window. You can make out a dark shape roughly the size of a tall and bulky person hastily moving down the alleyway next to your room.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2014, 01:35 PM   #280
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
I continue to pierce the nicht with my sensitive eyes as good as I can, trying to discern more about the person that has passed my window, maybe even catching a glimpse of its identity or intent.

Could it be Mr. Cart, trying to get revenge for his earlier rebuttal?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2014, 07:45 AM   #281
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Even with your keen eyesight you cannot pierce the cowl and cloak covering the identity of the unknown figure. They haven't noticed you at all and continue to move further down the alley.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2014, 11:33 AM   #282
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
A cloaked figure that late at night? That does seem a bit mysterious to me. On the other hand who knows what sort of things go down at night in this city, might not be anything out of the ordinary after all.

However now I am already fully awake, so the only obstacle to following the stranger for a bit is the fact that I am still stark naked. So I quickly grab my shirt and pants, and while still holding them try to soundlessly slide out of the window. Maybe there will be a quick opportunity to get dressed soon.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 05:44 AM   #283
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

The figure continues down the alley way and whether intentional or not appears to be sticking to the shadows. Your natural agility and speed allow you to keep up and maintain a high level of stealth however the cool air of the night send prickles along your naked skin.

Your target turns around another bend, unfortunately this time when you follow around it is nowhere to be seen. The only sight and sound is the whistle of a breeze rolling through the back alleyway.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 09:01 AM   #284
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
I freeze and let my eyes scour the street. The figure can't have gone too far, so the most logical explanation would be a door. Hence I look for any signs validating that, or giving me another hint to the person's whereabouts. Maybe I am even lucky enough to still witness the door closing?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2014, 09:41 AM   #285
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

To your surprise an unexpected foe grapples you from behind, before your senses can comprehend the shock you feel the warmth of another pressed against your naked back whilst a furry arm holds your arms against your sides firmly. An uninvited hand clasps around your mouth and a heated breath huffs into your ear.

"Don't move pretty or I'll snap you in two."

You can tell by the strength, stature and gruffness of the voice that your assailant is male and whilst he is strong, you can already tell that a quick strike to the right place would likely loosen his grip.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2014, 07:59 AM   #286
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
My mind races. Whoever is holding me at the moment is strong, but also very confident in that very strength, maybe overly much so, while at the time unaware of my potential. Using the advantage of surprise to overwhelm him now would, by my estimate, have a very high chance of success. However that surprise value won't go away, and I might actually learn more by not acting quite yet.

So instead I do ... nothing, holding still in his grip and waiting what he will be up to next. Maybe I will be able to catch a glimpse or two of my attacker?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2014, 06:16 AM   #287
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

From what you can tell your attacker isn't entirely human. Even in the dark alley you can see the outline of what appears to be canine like features in his face. To reiterate his feral nature the wolf-man presses his snout to your neck and sniffs in your scent. His grip loosens only slightly as he re positions himself to hold you more firmly.

"Good. Now tell me why you follow me and why I should rip our your soft little neck." He growls deeply in your ear.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2014, 07:02 AM   #288
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
That sight would explain why he stalks the streets at night, cloaked as he is. I better be careful, though. The moment he decides to make true on his threat I have to be ready andmake my move.

Answering him is not possible right now. All I am able to produce are a few muffled sounds, as his hand is still across my mouth.

Last edited by Cherubian : 09-06-2014 at 10:04 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2014, 08:28 AM   #289
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

Obviously realizing the restriction he'd placed on you the wolf man moves his hand from your mouth to your throat, you feel the tight squeeze of his massive palm, not enough to prevent you from speaking but enough to know his intentions.

"Try again. Little one."
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #290
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
"I could not sleep, you were suspicious, and I was curious ... that's all there is to it."

Plus I was exceedingly careless to allow him to sneak up on me like that. My nerves are on edge now, and I can already feel one of my mutations kicking in, the time starting to flow slower around me. Better be prepared in case he tries to get violent.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 09:04 AM   #291
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

As you speak a spark of memory ignites in your mind. Though you can't be sure this creature is the same as the one you saw in the caravan that Joe was carting into town.

"If I didn't have more pressing matters to attend to I would have fun with you before putting you to sleep."

His claws tighten around your throat even more but before they can reach an uncomfortable level you both hear shouting further down the alley. The wolf-man pulls your further back into the darkness sliding in the gap between two buildings, he then puts his hand over your mouth again.

"Don't make a sound" He whispers coarsely in your ear.

The voices get louder and appear to getting closer.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 06:06 AM   #292
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
So Joe had made his delivery ...

Since I do not know where these voices come from and who is traversing the streets at night I prefer the danger I know to the unknown one, and make no attempt at making a noise. A sudden surprised jerk, however, seems in order, purely accidentially rubbing my bare buttocks against his groin in the process.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2014, 05:52 AM   #293
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

The subtle movement of your body against his does not go unnoticed, a barely audible growl rumbles through his chest and sends small vibrations against your back.

The voices become much clearer now and you can make out the words.

"You check down that way and well go this way. It can't have gotten far."

"Yes Sir!"

"Remember, capture it alive."

Three men in close formation run right passed you and the man wolf, in their haste they don't even look in your direction, you do notice him pull you closer and grip your body tighter however.
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2014, 02:47 PM   #294
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
For now I wait. I am not sure about the wolf man's intentions, but the men out in the streets likely are affiliated with the syndicate or some other organizationnot directly interested in the well being of man kind, and I definitely have no interest in helping them.

Which is why I stay quiet, but prepared.

My captor's grip is becoming precariously uncomfortable, though. I need a certain minimum of wriggle room to slip out of it should it become necessary, and before he robs me of that I will have to act. Playing games and satisfying my curiosity is one thing, but my survival still takes precedence.

Which is another reason to shift my rear again, once more generating a minor distraction.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2014, 06:37 AM   #295
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master
 
DungeonsOfDread's Avatar
 
DungeonsOfDread is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,208
Dm

You feel a distinct and growing hardness against your firm backside as you rub against him again. Another deep growl follows along with a sniff of your neck.

"You seem very eager little one. I'll make you a deal, if you help me get out of this accursed town, I'll promise not to hurt you anymore. If not, then I'll have to make sure you don't tell anybody about me."
__________________
Writing Profile
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 05:38 PM   #296
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water
 
Cherubian's Avatar
 
Cherubian is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,019
I just produce another few muffled sounds into the palm of his hand. Maybe he will learn some day ...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.