A Demons Craving (Closed for MidnightBliss)

Rey was pushed back onto the bed laying there with her on top as he stared at her hearing her words as his eyes followed her movement. Suddenly her mouth was around his thick and throbbing cock as Rey moaned and grunted a bit feeling her hot and moist mouth work wonders on his cock. Her soft hand jerking him off and her amazing mouth gave him the motivation and push to reach out and grab the back of her head with his right hand as he pushed up into her mouth a bit. His thick and throbbing shaft was scraping the back of her throat as he moaned more moving her head faster. The very thought of releasing his hot load in her mouth was something he wanted to do even more now that he knew what it felt to be in her mouth. Rey was throbbing more and more as he was getting closer as his motions were more quicker and his moans increasing in volume as his head tilted up and his back arching a bit. He was trying to hold on longer as he fucked her mouth faster feeling her mouth trying to suck the life from the tip of his cock as Rey had both hands on her head.

"Oh God! N-Nalani! Yes s-swallow it all!"

One final shove and the flood gates opened as his fountain of cum was unleashed inside her mouth filling her cheeks with his seed. Giving her big gulps of his thick and potent cum as Rey trembled against her unable to believe such a pleasure could come from her mouth. After awhile he relaxed and laid there releasing her head and panting heavily as he was still semi hard in her mouth spurting bit by bit before no more came out. God she was everything he needed and nothing else mattered as Rey stared at her and then slowly closed his eyes.

"N-Nalani...I love you....I love you so much...."

Nalani looked up at Rey, swallowing his thick potent seed after he erupted into her mouth. She sat up slowly and ran her tongue over her lips, savoring the taste of him on her lips. As he laid back with his eyes closed she slowly crawled up the bed, leaving a trail of soft kisses along his body.

She lightly nipped his chest then laid her head against it, listening to the sound of his heart as it finally began to calm in his chest. She nuzzled against him softly a smile spreading across her lips as he spoke, telling her he loved her.

She couldn't explain it but she knew without a doubt that she felt the same about him. She wiggled in closer and pressed her lips to his neck whispering softly against his skin. "I love you too Rey.. more then I thought I ever would."

Leaving a soft kiss against his neck she wrapped her arm around him and listened to the beating of his heart. She would kill anyone to protect Rey, even if he didn't need her help. Her eyes drifted back to the sword in the corner of the room and she lifted her head to look up at Rey.

How could she possibly get rid of that sword she knew it was going to cause problems for the two of them the only thing she could think of was the possibility of giving him more power, but then would it corrupt him and change the man that she had come to love or would it make him that much better.

She knew they needed to discuss things but how without the sword knowing? She looked up to Rey and crawled up on top of him gently, laying her supple body against his.

"So whats next my Love?"

Rey stared at her with a warm and gentle smile on his face as he slowly wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his body. She was everything he needed and the only one that mattered to him now as far as he was concerned revenge was slowly taken by the thought of raising a family of his own with her. Slowly he rolled over and kissed her deeply and passionately before leaning back staring into her eyes and speaking softly.

"Whatever you want to do...my dearest Nalani..."

He slowly moved his left hand down to her stomach and rubbing it softly with his warm and smooth palm as Rey leaned in and licked her lips softly.

"We did what I wanted to do which was getting you stuffed with my cum...now we do what you want....so tell me what is it that you want my love?"

Rey slowly slid his hand from her stomach up to her face stroking her cheek softly as he placed his hand on her cheek his thumb moving gently across her cheek. His eyes never leaving hers for a moment as he stared deeply into them as Rey slowly leaned in kissing her softly and lovingly. She was the world to him and soon she will give birth to his child and then a family will be underway as Rey was feeling more and more complete.

Nalani pulled Rey in closer to her kissing his lips softly. She could feel his emotions swirl inside of him and love was the more powerful one now, his need for revenge was slowly beginning to subside. A smile spread over her lips and she kissed him again, this time deeper then the last.

She wanted him to know that she loved him and would do anything he wanted of her. She pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes, the ring of red gone from the human blue of her own. Her stomach growled softly and she couldn't help but laugh as a growl emitted from Rey's stomach as well.

"well my Love, I think it might be a good idea to get real food so we can do all this again soon, the only question is, are you ready to face the townspeople, most of which are jealous from the noises that were coming from this room?"

Nalani laughed softly then sat up, tracing her nails over Rey's chest slowly, She glanced back to the corner where the sword lay against the wall then looked back at Rey and bit her bottom lip. that was the only obstacle that would stand in their way.

She kissed Rey once more before getting up to get dressed again. She looked at her clothes and laughed as she realized they were destroyed from their rush to be together again. She closed her eyes and in a matter of seconds she was fully dressed once more.

Her entire appearance looked perfect including that just fucked glow. She sat on the edge of the bed and watched Rey with a smile, looking over the naked form of her Mate and lover.

Rey slowly sighed a bit as he wasn't too keen on going out in the village to eat, but she was hungry and so was he. The sex really took the energy out of him and it was mostly because he was giving her more than just his cum, but his energy as well. He slowly stood up out of bed and placed his hands on her cheeks as he kissed her lips deeply once more swirling his tongue inside her mouth passionately. Once Rey had enough he broke the kiss and kissed her forehead softly before slowly nodding. She was full of his thick semen so she was surely pregnant right now only matter of time before her body was showing as Rey knew this meant a family and which would also mean that sword had to go.

"I love you Nalani...and I'll give you more of my cum later tonight knowing you will probably want to fuck tonight before bed anyways..."

Slowly he went and picked up his clothes slipping them on and not caring if he was dirty or not he can wash his clothes and take a shower later. Rey sighed a bit before walking over and pushing his beloved on the bed kissing her deeply and passionately once more as his hands grabbed her hands lacing their fingers together as he pinned her hands to the bed above her head.

Nalani smiled up at Rey as he pinned her hands to the bed and kissed her deeply. She could tell he was exhausted and needed rest. She kissed him back and in a reverse of what was her normal reaction she released some of her energy back to him. She was more then satisfied having feed of the lust of the villager's thoughts instead of just feeding on Rey, and she was more then willing to give him some of it.

As their kiss deepened so did the amount of energy she gave back to him. She finally broke the kiss and looked up into his eyes, her tongue flicked out between her lips as she ran it across them.

"Rey my Love, as much as I enjoy you inside of me I think you could use a good nights rest so why don't I go get us food and then we can sleep in each other's arms. You've completely filled me and I don't think I will need to have sex again today, and my wants can wait until you've rested, we have the rest of our lives to fuck like rabbits. Besides, I don't want to break the bed."

Nalani laughed softly and pressed her lips to his again before breaking from his hold, pushing him down against the bed and kissing him one more time. She looked him over with another smile, happy that he was hers as much as she was his then turned and headed to the door. She opened it and looked out then turned back to him, flipping her hair over her shoulder and flashing him a sweet smile once more.

" I'll be back my Love, rest a bit while I am away from you" with that said she left the room shutting the door behind her and headed down the stairs to where the villagers where whispering quietly about the young couple and the noises coming from their room.

Rey laid there staring at the ceiling and wondering what to do since she left and it was just him and the pasa sword. Which made him slowly sit up and look over at the sword leaning against the wall as Rey walked over towards it slowly as Rey picked it up it spoke out.

So tell me Rey...where is that burning desire to get stronger and want revenge? Where do you see this life of yours going now? Do you think I will stand by and let this woman...this demon take your thirst for blood away?

"Shut up Pasa....you obviously don't understand..., but I don't want to lose her demon or not she is important..."

The sword glowed lightly before Rey placed it back against the wall as he went and got dressed running out after her. He didn't want to be a slave to this piece of metal if it meant losing her he chooses her over the sword any day. As soon as he caught up with her he pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply and passionately.

Nalani heard footsteps racing towards her, she spun around and saw Rey just as he grabbed her into his arms and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. She returned the kiss and pulled back from him with a bright smile. She could feel a change in him and tilted her head to the side just slightly. Something was up but she didn't want to pry into his thoughts, she wanted him to tell her on his own.

" I have barely been gone Love, you are supposed to be resting while I get us some food. Is there something wrong?"

It hit her suddenly that he was alone with the sword and most likely the sword finally spoke. She wondered if this was a kiss goodbye from Rey. She took a step back so she wasn't to close to him if he chose to tell her he was leaving.

She stood in the hallway biting her bottom lip. The one thing about human form was the emotional crap that came with it, that was one thing she could live without but she couldn't just change forms right now and walk away, talk about freaking the hell out of the villagers.

"I'm fine...I don't need rest...I just need you...I'll come with you..because I love you."

Rey said softly as he leaned over and kissed her softly on the cheek before slowly leaning back and staring into her eyes. He wondered what was going through her mind and wondered why she wanted him to rest when he was pretty much fine. Slowly reaching out he grabbed her hand and pulled her over close as he wrapped his free right arm around her waist holding her close as Rey leaned in and kissed her lips lovingly. He loved her and only her and that was the only thing he needed in life was to have her and keep her in his life. Breaking the kiss slowly he gently rubbed his lips against hers and smiled softly before speaking once more.

"So tell me....what should we eat? I'm hungry for you as always, but I can go for something else of course...I can always have you for later tonight...as a midnight snack."

Nalani smiled at him as she listened to his words, he really did love her, demon or not he wanted her. She couldn't help feel so sort of pride as he pulled her close to him and kissed her again lovingly. When he broke the kiss and rubbed his lips against her she smiled. A real smile at that. She pressed her body tightly to his and kissed him one more time before breaking out of his hold playfully and grabbing his hand.

"Lets go downstairs, this is an inn after all, they should have some type of food that will end the need for sustenance. Human bodies, as much as I enjoy them crave a lot more then I do." She laughed softly and led him down the stairs and into the tavern area. The Man that showed them in originally walked over to them with two tankards of some sweet smelling ale and smiled. Nalani could hear his thoughts and flashed him a bright smile.

"If you have some food that would be great too, we're starving." The guy walked away chuckling and she heard him mumble under his breath..."I'm sure with sex like that you are hungry as hell."

Nalani looked at Rey and winked as she settled back into his lap. She ran her fingertips lightly over his cheek, to the villagers they looked very much like a young couple in love and she was more then happy to give off that impression because honestly she did love Rey. It had taken her all this time to find a true mate and she was not letting him go without a fight.

"I agree, and besides I can get hungry for more than just you sometimes, but yet still would prefer you over food first. Nalani...you really are the right one for me and the only one I need...I never would have thought such a wonderful and amazing woman would be you."

He pulled her close into his arms and chest as he softly kissed her cheek and then her lips softly before slowly moving his hands across her sides. She was one amazing temptress and the only woman/demon to ever catch his eyes as Rey slowly moved his hands to her hips and held her warmly in his grip. His lips grazing against her neck skin gently kissing her before looking around at the villagers that were onlooking towards their direction. He wasn't surprised to catch everyone looking, but he knew that this was all his just as she knew he was all hers.

"So tell me Nalani...all that I need to know to make sure your happy. I want to know what you need and want in life...and hopefully give that and more to you. I do love you and knowing as well as understanding the woman I love means a lot to me."

Nalani looked at Rey for a moment, her body being held tightly to his by the hold he had on her. She could hear the thoughts of the onlookers and smiled warmly at Rey. She moved in as close as she could and pressed her lips gently to his. She was so happy to be his and that he was just as much hers. As the inn keeper came up and put plates of food in front of them she turned slightly and smiled in his direction.

"Thank you very much"

He nodded, looked at the two of them for a moment longer then walked away. She couldn't help but laugh softly as a group of villagers pulled him aside, no doubt asking about the strange young couple. She turned her attention back to Rey and smiled at him once again.

"My Love, I will tell you all you want to know when we are in private but for now lets keep things slightly quiet so we can keep up the charade of the young married couple. But I will tell you this Love, you are all I need to be happy, as odd as this is for me, I am very content just being in your arms and having you near me. all I want in this life is to be with you, to have you as my mate and in time if possible, have you rule at my side over those like me."

Nalani looked at the food and scrunched her nose slightly, it honestly did not look all that appetizing to her but she knew Rey needed to eat and she knew her human form could you the nutrients it offered as well.

Last edited:
He simply nodded and loved the thought of being with her forever wherever that was as long as he had her he would be very happy with his life. He couldn't see himself without her in his life and having such a thought was terrifying to even think of. Slowly Rey leaned over and kissed her cheek before looking down at the food and began to dig right in. He was indeed hungry and the food replenished his energy that his beautiful and gorgeous succubus sucks out of him from sex. As Rey kept eating his eyes wandered around the place before looking over at his beloved Nalani and smiling warmly at her. She was his and he was lucky to have such a mate and such a wonderful as well as amazing woman in his life. Slowly he leaned over and nuzzled her neck before kissing it softly breathing in her scent of beauty and making him want her even more right now as his hands rubbed her thighs and slowly feeling her warm body with his open palms. She was just exquisite in every way and not only did she drive him and his hormones crazy, but he was without a doubt madly in love with her.

"I still want a baby with you and getting you knocked up is still my important mission as your husband and mate right now..."

Nalani ate the food in front of her slowly, she wasn't a fan of the taste but in order to keep up with her human form she needed to eat the food. She purred softly as Rey Nuzzled her neck then kissed her skin softly. She smiled to herself watching the villagers as they openly gawked at the two of them. She turned her head and Looked at Rey with a bright smile, placing her hand in his on her thigh she intertwined her fingers with his and leaned in placing a sweet gentle kiss on his lips. A heat began to fill her core as she pulled away from him.

The fact that he wanted a baby with her was still something she needed to get used to, the only issue she had was the baby in general..Did he want a baby that would look more human then demon or did he want all of her the good(well as good as she could be anyway) and the bad? These thoughts filled her mid for a few moments before she stood up and for the onlookers she put on a show. She stretched her lithe body and yawned , flashing what would be assumed by all as a tired smile to her Beloved Rey..
" I'm tired Love can we get to bed before we start on our way again?"

She tilted her head slightly as she looked at Rey, She wanted him badly but in a way that was very new to her. She wanted him to make love to her, not to feed her hunger but simply to have him buried deeply inside of her, to feel his manhood throb as her walls gripped him tightly. She wanted everything with him and she would give him everything in return.

Back