What would the Ladies of Lit like to do to me.../M

What would you like to do? (Multiple answers possible)

• Suck your cock till he cums

Votes: 35 25.0%
  • Strock your cock hard till he bursts

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • I want to ride on top of you cock till you cum inside of me

Votes: 32 22.9%
  • Take him deep from behind till he cums

Votes: 30 21.4%
  • All of it

Votes: 63 45.0%
  • Non of it

Votes: 14 10.0%

• Total voters
Unfortunately the mods removed my last two pictures, so here they are again, this time as a link :)

Oh my... nice ones... And a well dressed (and undressed) man!
Do you mind if I come back again...and again....and....

Oh my... nice ones... And a well dressed (and undressed) man!
Do you mind if I come back again...and again....and....

Would love if you come back as often as you wish. Nice to know that you enjoy my pictures :rolleyes:

Well yeah - I'm already back again you see :)
And I do enjoy - now give me more! :p

Welcome back :D Didn't know there is so much demand for my pictures :p But for sure, the more comments, the more pictures I will post :D Unfortunately I don't have any new once at moment but will make some new once for you and try to post them this weekend :rolleyes: Do you have any special requests / imaginations? :rolleyes:

Welcome back :D Didn't know there is so much demand for my pictures :p But for sure, the more comments, the more pictures I will post :D Unfortunately I don't have any new once at moment but will make some new once for you and try to post them this weekend :rolleyes: Do you have any special requests / imaginations? :rolleyes:

Well, I've thought about it, and definitely wanna see more from behind! Plus I would like to see a close up with a little pre-cum or even you cumming. And I think we need to see you from the other side as well :)

Well, I've thought about it, and definitely wanna see more from behind! Plus I would like to see a close up with a little pre-cum or even you cumming. And I think we need to see you from the other side as well :)

Hmmm, some naughty requests :D Will try to take some for you. Just wonder how often I need to cum till I handle to can make a nice picture :rolleyes:

Mmmm, I voted for sure! Ride it!

tifani

Hmmm, would love to see you riding my throbbing hard cock :rolleyes:

Latecummer to this thread but... better late than never. ;)

Anyone who cums to my little thread is welcome :rolleyes: Will post some new pics here today, which I already intended to post this weekend, but didn't had time to so far.

First I start with some front side pictures ;) Than some from behind, before the final pre-cum and pictures of me cumming :rolleyes:

Here is the first one :rolleyes: Hope you like it :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7175.JPG
    IMG_7175.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 323
First I start with some front side pictures ;) Than some from behind, before the final pre-cum and pictures of me cumming :rolleyes:

Here is the first one :rolleyes: Hope you like it :rolleyes:

Indeed - thank you :) Now keep them coming!

The last one from the front for now and the last one for today :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7167.JPG
    IMG_7167.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 291
Sigh - I will have to live with that I guess....:(

Can't post all the pictures here in one day :p that would be to fast :p And I wouldn't be able to keep up with taking pictures all the time :p Will post some more the next days :rolleyes:

Hmmm...

Where's the button to vote for "view your photos with interest while I decide"?

Lol, subscribing...;)

How about some backside pictures now? :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7129.JPG
    IMG_7129.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 280
Back