Maryland is for lovers?

Westminster,

Would love to chat and meet other lit posters.
I have met and gotten together with other lit members , but not from MD

I think small in the sense of, too likely that you might end up finding out that you're neighbors with someone here...

I've met a few women from MD on this site but none of them seem to visit the Personals section, so they wouldn't see this (or any similar) thread.

SG

I have a few neighbors who I'd be glad to interact with...here and in person.

It is understandable, though, that folks want to stay anonymous. Too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have our answer...

A dedicated Lit thread for Maryland seems to be unsustainable.

SG

MD Litster

MD Litster here. Active off and on for the past 7 years. I think the problem is that MD is surrounded by other states and some people identify with the other state. For example, I am in North MD, right on the border of DE. So I sometimes identify with DE. Just my 2 cents worth.

MD Litster here. Active off and on for the past 7 years. I think the problem is that MD is surrounded by other states and some people identify with the other state. For example, I am in North MD, right on the border of DE. So I sometimes identify with DE. Just my 2 cents worth.

And all this time I thought Maryland was full of prudes. :rolleyes:

A good point, though. My sister lives in MD but only 1/2 mile form PA and spends most of her time in that state and identifying with it.

Baltimore is a middle sized city and the DC area is home to over 5 million people. Just think that the women of Maryland are more interested in work so don't visit here.

Baltimore is a middle sized city and the DC area is home to over 5 million people. Just think that the women of Maryland are more interested in work so don't visit here.

I must disagree with you, regarding the ladies of Maryland.

I must disagree with you, regarding the ladies of Maryland.

I would love to be proved wrong but I can only go on the lack of women posting on the maryland and Virginia threads. There are a few women posting but not many. Don't know what keeps them off the thread but would love your theory.

I would love to be proved wrong but I can only go on the lack of women posting on the maryland and Virginia threads. There are a few women posting but not many. Don't know what keeps them off the thread but would love your theory.

I can't argue with you that there is a limited number of women posting here on this thread...I'm not familiar with the Virginia thred(s).

But that's not to say I think these ladies are more interested in work.
Maybe these non-posting ladies are getting real sex and don't have time to post on lit. LOL

I can't argue with you that there is a limited number of women posting here on this thread...I'm not familiar with the Virginia thred(s).

But that's not to say I think these ladies are more interested in work.
Maybe these non-posting ladies are getting real sex and don't have time to post on lit. LOL

That could very well be true. Wish I was one of the guys helping keep them off lit. :)

What is going on in maryland tonight? Anybody got any fun plans for the upcoming weekend?

Hope there was so much going on last night in maryland that nobody had time to post.

Back