• Strictly Pron 3.jpg
    Strictly Pron 3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Guitar Hands2B.jpg
    Guitar Hands2B.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Gorgeous work.

I love the first one. It's very sensual.

Keep it up.

thanks for looking at my work.. the enjoyment of posting is in the enjoyment of those that like the work

I especially like nude2a. Oral is really good until you get to the face. If we are going to fantacize we need a better face.

Thank you for your nice comments.
All the work comes from photos. some of my landscapes which I have not displayed I do from outside observing have never had some sit for me .

This one was from a model that had posted some of her photos to another web site that I post my work to. I asked her if I could use her image and she agreed.

I read some of your stories liked the exhibitionist one nice liked reading it ... lots of talent here

I especially like nude2a. Oral is really good until you get to the face. If we are going to fantacize we need a better face.

It's the perspective that's off.

But I love several of the others, beautiful, sinuous bodies so nicely rendered... Faces, and in particular mouths, seem to give more trouble.

#lance

It's the perspective that's off.

But I love several of the others, beautiful, sinuous bodies so nicely rendered... Faces, and in particular mouths, seem to give more trouble.

Hi Susan
thanks for your comments. I have had several people already ask me to draw pictures for them guess a few people like that . If I have time after other requests check back ..

What a wonderful talent, you're gifted and should definitely keep producing, I love them all...

Hi thanks for your nice comments ... I enjoyed your profile pic ... nothing is as sexy as a good looking rear in jeans... and red hair.... only one sure way to know if its natural LOL
Come-And-Get-Me-100671971

Back