Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap! I think I'm starting my movie review from scratch tomorrow morning. I don't like what I have so far, and I need to do it differently. I can't sleep because all I can think about is how differently I am going to do it the next time around.

There is an up side to this though. I learned how to do most of the tricks with the software that I am going to use for the bulk of the program, so the next time around things should run smoother.

I just need to talk a couple of people into helping me film a four second clip for the intro...

[...]The election area next to ours has returned the same party ticket since the Duke of Wellington (him of the Battle of Waterloo) was Prime Minister. Our election area could have said the same except that the boundaries have been changed.[...]

Og

Your areas are still voting for the Whigs? :eek:

;)

I know the problem, in my area the people would vote for a piece of furniture for mayor, as long as it has the color of the party they always vote for :(

One thing I've noticed recently: people of a particular political philosophy have, almost without exception, images of death and/or violence as their AVs.

I'm sure a mental health care professional would find that interesting,

Your areas are still voting for the Whigs? :eek:

;)

I know the problem, in my area the people would vote for a piece of furniture for mayor, as long as it has the color of the party they always vote for :(

The Liberal Democrats are the successors of the Whigs. Some of their notables can trace their family connections to the Whigs back before the American Revolution.

Og

Oops!

I attended a Wine and Wisdom evening tonight.

Out of a possible 134 points our table scored 114, 8 points clear of the second placed team.

A few years ago I was unofficially banned from being part of local Wine and Wisdom evenings because I was considered to bring an unfair advantage to whichever table I joined.

The Hoi Polloi are muttering again.

Extreme age and an extensive library give Og an advantage in such quizzes.

Og

I saw and loved Iron Man 2. Great goofy fun, with action that you can follow because the camera work doesn't suck, and a story that isn't bogged down by needless contrivances and plot twists.

I won $41 playing poker last night :D That's the second time in to weeks that I won that amount.

Carrot cake for breakfast. And the problem is? Better than donuts, I guess. :rolleyes:

A pleasant morning to those hanging around this lovely Sunday.

I exchanged my coffee this morning for tea, as have been thinking about the elections overseas. Our best wishes to you Brits.

Oh, and a Happy Mother's Day for all, especially those who've been down the rungs of tough love. :rose:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Bj_W16kEw

Last edited:
I wonder if some of the posters here have any notion of how badly their "wit" makes them look? Or do they not care? And if they don't, why post at all? :confused:

Hmm.

Every single post and note I see from you about being home where you want to be pisses me off to no end. Why do you suppose that is? Am I pissed at you and resenting you for leaving and being gone or is there something I don't know about myself and what I really want and I'm pissed because I'm actually jealous somewhere inside? I just don't know. :(

Well, ouch.

Thinking you'd just forgotten made me a bit sad, though it's not a big deal and I wasn't expecting you to remember. But when I blatantly stated it, turns out you just didn't care.

Would it kill you to just give me one simple "Happy Birthday?"

Crap. I think the woman I have been emailing on OK Cupid is in Florida, even though her profile says New Jersey. And I think she has been ignoring me the last couple days...

Just because you can push a baby out your vagina doesn't make you entitled to all the accolades and praise the real mothers deserve for this day.

Well, ouch.

Thinking you'd just forgotten made me a bit sad, though it's not a big deal and I wasn't expecting you to remember. But when I blatantly stated it, turns out you just didn't care.

Would it kill you to just give me one simple "Happy Birthday?"

Happy birthday. :kiss::rose::heart:

Oh. Well then. All I have to figure out is what qualifies me to be a food critic (lol no experience at all) and I'm in. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back