Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Cocksucking has always been my major sexual interest. I LOVE he act itself, but I especially love "being" a cocksucker. I have often climaxed while giving some guy a blowjob, most often at the point when I'm being energetically throatfucked by him! It's no coincidence that all of my masturbatory fantasies involve me being down on my knees as a thick cock is being forced deep down my throat. So yes, I always think about sucking dick when I'm jerking off. In fact, I'm always thinking about sucking dick, period!!
 
Last edited:
Yes! Among other things.. but whenever I think about a male partner, sucking his cock is always part of the fantasy. Like Sterculius said, the whole on-my-knees and getting throatfucked are at the top of the list.. though my favorite fantasy has that in it, it starts with him laying back on the bed, sort of propped up with pillows under his shoulder and head so he can easily watch me, and me climbing onto the bed from the floor to lay down between his legs where I can kiss, lick, and touch everything he has down there.. and bringing him to where I can just start tasting those drops of precum only to back off, over and over again until he gets so fustrated with the blue balls that he orders me off the bed and onto my knees, at which point the throatfucking begins till I get a tasty reward for my efforts..

and of course, I swallow every drop. :D

Boi
 
Yes! Among other things.. but whenever I think about a male partner, sucking his cock is always part of the fantasy. Like Sterculius said, the whole on-my-knees and getting throatfucked are at the top of the list.. though my favorite fantasy has that in it, it starts with him laying back on the bed, sort of propped up with pillows under his shoulder and head so he can easily watch me, and me climbing onto the bed from the floor to lay down between his legs where I can kiss, lick, and touch everything he has down there.. and bringing him to where I can just start tasting those drops of precum only to back off, over and over again until he gets so fustrated with the blue balls that he orders me off the bed and onto my knees, at which point the throatfucking begins till I get a tasty reward for my efforts..

and of course, I swallow every drop. :D

Boi

.....
 
Last edited:
When my wife gives me a blowjob, I imagine that I'm the one sucking cock -- belonging to a big, strong man whose cock makes me cry with desire...

On the rare occasions my wife has given me a blowjob, (and she's an excellent cocksucker,) I alternate between enjoying the sensations of her sucking me and imagining how wonderful I know it must feel for her to have my (admittedly small) cock in her mouth!!
 
Last edited:
I think about it for sure.

I had great fun with an old friend of mine years ago. We were both naked in his hotel room after having a swim, and after a few glasses of wine, and some sexy talk on his part, he came over and grabbed my erection. Then he laid down on the bed, with his staff at full mast, and I crawled between his outstreached legs, and became his cock slave. Happened twice, about a month apart, when he came to town. He ran the show, which I loved...
 
Back
Top