Disney Heroes [Recruitment Thread]

OK

I want to know if it will bother any of you if I add a second character for myself?

Practically a replacement for Madame, I want an info broker in Maleficent's life, some place he can go to get the answers that the fairy folk and darkness can't tell him.
 
Actually wanted to create a cop. That would have been fun lol

Just want to dig around a bit and get that character set up. So after the golem incident we should be ready to go. Though I think you practically finished it, unless we have a hero that wishes to step up and save Powerline...that dude
 
Character Name: John "Jiggles" Murdock
Franchsise: Gravity Falls
Hero/Villain Name: Spooky
Age: 98
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 180 lbs
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Occupation: Pawn shop owner
Visual Description: Spooky
Written Description: In normal guise John Murdock is a tall, thin, nervous man. He has no discerning traits except his length. He is prone to wearing jeans and t-shirts since other clothing seem to hang like bags on him. In his alter-ego form, his face changes to the perspective of the viewer and he always wear a black suit, white shirt and black tie.
Personality: John appears very nervous and most likely he is, but if you want any sort of information, John is your go-to guy. Though if you want information, you must come in person and you must buy an item in his store before he will help you.
Character Story: John seems to be a normal person, but he is not. He was created. Though the human side of him have no idea, the Spooky persona knows all there is about him. John's first memory is that of opening his shop. He has no idea how he bought it, he has no idea where he grew up and he also knows one thing, antiques.
Weapons: A wickedly sharp knife
Super Powers: Tentacles which protrudes from his back and can be drawn into him at will.
Teleportation over short distances.
His aura can cause an onset of paranoia, nightmares and delusions. It can also interfere with recordings and audio, creating a static in image and sound.
Abilities: Business, antique evaluation and information gathering
Friends:
Rivals:
Enemies:
 
OK so I have waited to see if anybody steps up to save Powerline, but since Mushu probably can't and the fact that Maleficent is too far away, I got to ask...

Do we keep Powerline alive kizkiz?

You know for his concert for Diablo's sanctuary. I have a post waiting if we do keep him alive and a post if we do not.

Whatcha say?
 
I think the other writers slipped away into the night.

I say let the bastard die!
 
Hey guys,

Not sure if you remember me, was set to join the game when it was starting but due a friends death had to bug out for a bit. This then lead to my Aunty getting a bunch of brain and lung tumors which lead to me moving to help look after her until I couldn't any more then she was put in a nursing home where they royally screwed up and ended up taking away months of her life so lawsuits have been involved and my time basically got consumed with everything to do with that. But now that she has passed and life is getting back to normal I think I can finally commit to things again and just wondering if I am too late to join in.

Cheers.
 
Tetris and I are still kicking around. You are welcome to join.

Well, "kicking" might be a stretch, but we're here.
 
Last edited:
Dunno. I am following Tetrius lead. He had some ideas for the next mini-plot.
 
Well the next plot introduces mechanical bulls built by Hephastis himself.

So what ever hero tickles your fancy, that is the one you can introduce.
 
Back
Top