Army of one (open to one woman)

When my feet finally found the ground, I could still feel my legs shaking. It would be easy enough on my knees, but I wondered if he could remain standing long enough. I watched as he came to his feet. As he did, I slipped to my knees in front of him. At this angle, he towered over me.

I reached up and released his stiffened cock from his trousers. It wasn't difficult; just a few buttons. His throbbing cock head stood there in front of me. My eyes flickered upwards before my tongue washed over the pulsing digit and engulfed him in the heat of my mouth.

I enjoyed the taste of him.
 
"Oh yes" I moaned leaning my head back in a sigh. After a moment I looked down at her perky ass as she sat on her knees taking me in. I loved her delicate touch, her ability to swallow me whole and her talented hands. My face still had sweat and her taste was still in my mouth. "Oh yes. Suck on me, baby. That feels so good. Mmmm" We were so full of energy. "How do you want it?" I asked her knowing that she would want me to enter her again. "How do you want it?" feeling the head slam against the back of her throat.

My mind was buzzing. She was a slut. A good slut. I wanted more of her.
 
Back
Top