The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

I moaned as the others took their positions. I sucked another Jock off while two others began to fuck my ass and pussy.
 
-The Other two groaned fucking her as one gripped her hair making her suck his cock.-"Oh yeah suck that cock you little slave slut." "Your pussy is good you whore." "Mmmm yeah Leo is a lucky son of a bitch."-After a hlaf hour we pull out and kneel you on the floor we cum all over you messing you up good and we smile letting you suck our cocks dry and we leave.-
 
Alice came for the jocks, and after they were done she went to shower in the nearby women's lockeroom, so that she would look nice for Leo. She went back to his dorm and knocked to let him know that she was back.
 
-Leo let her in and smiled.-"Did you enjoy your self?"-he asked as he sat her close and snuggled with her letting her rest. Leo missed her he truly loved her and it would be there for her.-
 
"I had a lot of fun, but now I want to spend some time with you." Alice said as she cuddled up to Leo, "Maybe we can go out for dinner later .
 
-He nods.-"That sounds Nice."-I looked to Alice who did not have a innocent look in her eyes.-"What did you want to do for Dinner?"
 
Alice began to think of where she wanted to go. "We could go to the new Chinese place down town." she said, "That sounds really good."
 
-Leo smiled.-"Sounds good to me then."-Leo said as he helped her to the shower and they began to clean them selves.-"What is with that dirty little grin across your lips for?"-Leo asked as she looked to him.Leo was washing her hair.-
 
"Just enjoying being with you." Alice said, "I am very glad that you are my master.". She was truly lucky to be with him.
 
-Leo smiled as they cleaned up.-"Why is that?"-he said as they finished cleaning up and Leo began to put on cleaned boxer briefs and fresh jeans and a nice polo tee.-
 
"You are so kind to me." Alice said, "Your not like the other guys. I see how they treat their slaves. Of course, sometimes I don't mind it rough. Alice put on a low cut red dress. No panties or bra underneath.
 
-Leo smiled as he put on his shoes.-"Your welcome...I...just wish it didn't have to be this way."-he smiled as he took her hand and they left to his car as he turned the car on he ran his hand up her leg.-"To the chinese place....what do you want to do after?"-he asked as he began to drive.-
 
"Mmmmm we could go watch a movie in the XXX theater." Alice suggested. Since she became his slave, she was becoming much bolder. She moaned softly in pleasure as he touched her.
 
-Leo smiled.-"Sounds good we can do that...if the movie turns you on expect a good fucking."-he said chuckling.-"If your a good little slut i may have half the theater fuck you."-he chuckled just teasing her as his hand crawled up her leg teasing her thigh.-
 
Alice smiled loving the idea. They arrived at the Chinese place and she sat across from him to show him more of how much more sexually confident she became. Alice took off her shoe and began to rub his leg with her foot for a bit moving upward.
 
-Leo smiled to Alice as the table cloth made it hard to see and he did the same running his foot up her leg lightly.-"You naughty little slut."-he whispered as he looked at the menu.-
 
Alice smiled naughtily as she moved her foot to his cock rubbing it through his pants as she looked to see what she wanted.
 
-Leo stretched his foot as it lightly brushed against her pussy looking over the menu trying to focus.-"Hmm Maybe BBQ Seafood combo."
 
"That sounds good I will have the same." Alice said as she continued to play with him under the table. They placed their orders. Her cell phone started ringing and it was her mother wondering when she would come visit. Alice told her that she would call her back because she wanted to talk to Leo about it since he was her master. She knew he would let her go, but that way he would know where she would be going since her family lived hundreds of miles away.
 
-Leo looked to her and was in question as his foot kept moving against her pussy.-"What is going on Alice?"
 
"That was my mom." she replied, "She was wondering when I would be coming to see her and dad. I will only be there for a week. I will call and I have a web cam that I can use on my laptop so I can do naughty things for you, master.". She lived in a small town called Oak's Grove which was 800 miles from where she was at.
 
-He looked to her.-"I think That will be fine stay for 2 weeks we have 3 weeks vacation coming up soon."-he said.-"Does that sound good."-he said his cock was twitching in his pants as his foot teased her pussy more.-
 
"It sounds very good." Alice said, "I am going to miss you a lot when I go.". Vacation was in a few days, so she had a lot of time to spend before leaving. She stopped rubbing his cock to tease him. They would do more when they left the restaurant and went to the xxx theater.
 
-He stopped as well as they began to eat and smiled once finished. They paid and left for the theater.-"So...what are you expecting."
 
"Lets see what they have showing." Alice said, "I am sure some naughtiness will ensue while we are watching." It was her first time to go to an adult theater.
 
Back
Top