What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's crossing my mind : stuff.

tumblr_mku139S4Mb1s8fjwro4_500_large.jpg

:kiss: :kiss: ty lovely :)

Watched the rock and roll hall of fame inductions last night....taped. Loved Heart getting a shout out, didn't know they were from Seattle. Flavor Flav.....only one race.....nice job Flav. Geddy Lee can't hit the notes anymore, not close. Paul Schaefer must have a lifetime contract at the awards. That's it.

Thanks again for the well wishes and prayers. My wife's cousin did not survive the tornado. My wife and I however are ok. Our house is fine but a bunch of our friends and family who live in Moore have nothing left. Our friends and their 2 kids are staying with us right now. It is so unbelievably sad here. The pictures on TV are nothing compared to seeing it in person. Anyway it is going to be a very long time before everyone is healed. Please keep those folks who lost their children at the school in your prayers. So tragic. Hug your kids and lived ones extra tight tonight.

You are continually in my thoughts and prayers as well as everyone there in Moore. :rose:

Thanks again for the well wishes and prayers. My wife's cousin did not survive the tornado. My wife and I however are ok. Our house is fine but a bunch of our friends and family who live in Moore have nothing left. Our friends and their 2 kids are staying with us right now. It is so unbelievably sad here. The pictures on TV are nothing compared to seeing it in person. Anyway it is going to be a very long time before everyone is healed. Please keep those folks who lost their children at the school in your prayers. So tragic. Hug your kids and lived ones extra tight tonight.

So glad that you and your family are okay. (My sincerest condolences for your wife's cousin.) My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone touched by this tragedy. My heart breaks for those children and their families who now grieve them. :(

Ihc

I am sorry about your loss. I lived in Tulsa for a few years and one year we got hit with 4 of them at the same time. The fear that grips you and the shock of the damage after is unreal.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and those in OK.

I've been through tornadoes - Illinois has their share - and it's terrifying. And the cleanup is awful. If you've never been through it, you can't imagine the devastation and the power of it.

Thinking of you, IHC. :rose:

Sorry for the loss of your wife's cousin. These tornados take what they want. Love those that survive, try to learn from it, to appreciate those around us. Agreed about the devastation, pictures can't ever do justice to a half mile wide path of destruction. I have seen great devastation before and nothing compares to standing amongst it. God bless you all in Moore, Oklahoma and surrounding areas. I hope the Red Cross and others get help to you as soon as possible.

Thoughts and prayers are with IHC and his family and friends. You've already got a lot on your plate with the little one coming. Having so many touched by the devastation on top of it... well, I obviously can't imagine. Do what you can to take care of yourselves while you're helping others. :heart: I wish there was more that I could do beyond prayer.

I'm relieved you and your wife are ok, but I'm so sorry to hear about your wife's cousin and your friends. Such devastation...:(

Today is the last hike before I travel tomorrow.
I wonder if I'll be called to help out in Oklahoma?

Words of wisdom my grandmother wrote in my journal of souvenirs.
Acts can never be undone and words spoken can never be unsaid.
That is why, think twice before you act and speak.

I wish I remembered that yesterday. :(

I wish that I could find someone that was just plain honest w/ themselves and me. Perhaps that type of man doesn't exist anymore or it's just not going to happen for me.

Words of wisdom my grandmother wrote in my journal of souvenirs.
Acts can never be undone and words spoken can never be unsaid.
That is why, think twice before you act and speak.

I wish I remembered that yesterday. :(

In the heat of the moment we all say things we wish we had not. Hugs.

I wish that I could find someone that was just plain honest w/ themselves and me. Perhaps that type of man doesn't exist anymore or it's just not going to happen for me.

Stick in there FH! We aren't all bad you know, you just have to stick your key in the right hole to unlock the door! (Ok cud have been a better analogy I know but you know what I mean?):D:kiss:

They do...I found one, but only because I was willing to listen to his honesty and allow him to be himself:)

Why do people still start smoking?

Was first crossing my mind...since coming into the thread, that has changed to thoughts and prayers going out to IHC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back