For the Curious Guys Who Haven't Taken the Plunge Yet

Which of these do you most want to do with another guy?

  • Suck A Gorgeous Cock!

    Votes: 639 70.1%
  • Have A Guy Suck My Cock!

    Votes: 204 22.4%
  • Fuck A Tight Ass!

    Votes: 112 12.3%
  • Get Fucked By A Great Cock!

    Votes: 341 37.4%

  • Total voters
    912
Being on the receiving end here. I've had my dick sucked and i've fucked but i haven't sucked or been fucked by a real dick
 
I'd like to experience it all, but more than any of it, I want to find out what it's like being the one doing the sucking and being penetrated, since I already have a pretty good idea about being the one sticking his dick inside a nice, warm hole...

Same, but if I had to chose one, it be sucking a cock. But first I'd have to know someone well and feel comfortable around them. I can't do the one night stand or anonymous thing.
 
Ive been sucked and ive topped. I musy admit due to
My childhood experience id like to try bottom. I would not
Turn away a nice piece of ass
 
The phrase "gorgeous cock" intrigued me. I've never done it, but I think if I do, I'd like to lick, stroke and suck a thick but not too long cock. I want to feel it swell under my touch and feel the veins pulse and throb. I want to watch the head turn purple and taste the pre-cum as it begins to bubble out. I want to feel it twitch and jerk in my hand as it cums....

Exactly what i would like to do...hot! :)
 
A while back I learned how to calm my gag and fill up my throat, with a dildo. The motivation was so I could be understanding in feeding my cock further into my woman's mouth. But the experience was really exhilarating, so my desire to give deepthroat, and to see how far I could handle a guy's thrusts, is pretty deep.
 
Same, but if I had to chose one, it be sucking a cock. But first I'd have to know someone well and feel comfortable around them. I can't do the one night stand or anonymous thing.
Totally feel the same way....which makes it really tough
 
The only thing I haven't done is fuck another guys ass.
Sucking another guys cock is by far my favorite. :heart:
 
I choose 1&4 the thought of sucking a shaved cut soft cock until it's rock hard and oozing pre cum right to the edge of cumming and then to feel the satisfaction of having my ass filled with cock until it cums in me and fills me with cum then to have it sucked out of my hole then sharing a cum filled kiss. Is all I can stand gonna have to get my wife to fuck my ass tonight.
 
#4 for sure as Ive already experienced #1 and enjoyed it even though he didnt cum in my mouth
 
I'd gladly volunteer to help the 79 who chose, have a man suck your cock. :)
I'll come either cross dressed or as is. But I do prefer all dolled up.
 
I'd gladly volunteer to help the 79 who chose, have a man suck your cock. :)
I'll come either cross dressed or as is. But I do prefer all dolled up.

lol hope you do not get lock jaw :) too bad we can not vote for more than one option
 
I'd gladly volunteer to help the 79 who chose, have a man suck your cock. :)
I'll come either cross dressed or as is. But I do prefer all dolled up.
do you do road trips to canada and to you accept recip?
 
I'd say 2 and 3. But would love it if two chicks are involved as well.
 
Back
Top