Shadows of the South

DanFS

Literotica Cunnilinguist
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Posts
1,809
Closed for DanFS & PrincessAmelia

Michael 'Mickey' Kenny, was 43, and grateful that the meeting with a prospective 'business partner' had just finished.

He hated talk about earnings rates & territory growth. He understood that the young pups who wanted to expand his empire were trying to show they were keen and hungry to succeed, but in the good old days, he had taken what he wanted by the scruff of the neck and made it his own.

As the gathered men stood & shook hands, his assistants all smiles at the conclusion of another successful deal, his thoughts wandered to his young, beautiful wife.

In his line of work, it was a potential weakness to have family. Someone who could be used as leverage against you by a rival.
However, as he got older, he cared less & less for the grappling for position. His place was assured as a king of the South London underworld.
Brixton, Crystal Palace, Catford, Tower Hamlets, Southwark, Lambeth, Lewisham – all these areas felt his influence. If it was illegal and happening in these parts of London, Mickey was taking a cut somewhere, somehow.

His men ushered him out of the meeting room of the Hotel, hired for the gathering, and past the poorly disguised undercover police officer posing as a cleaner in the Hotel. She was pretty and diligent, but a little too obvious,

He couldn't resist saying "Hello, young police lady." to her as he walked past with a smile.

Once he was safely ensconced in his Jaguar saloon, with an assistant sat up-front with his driver, he pulled out his 'phone and called his wife, as they pulled away from the kerb.

"Hi Darlin' ". He said in his soft Irish brogue.
"Have ye been shopping again today, buyin' beautiful things?" He asked.

Although he could harbour a mean temper, this time, he just wanted to know what his young wife had been doing with his money.
He wanted to get home and take her in his arms.....
 

Attachments

  • Mickey Kenny.jpg
    Mickey Kenny.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 67
Name: Saide Kenny
Age: 25
Looks: http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Erin+Heatherton+Victoria+Secret+Launches+Their+Srmf3ZN6MC7l.jpg

Saide Kenny was devoted to her husband Michael. She loved him so very much. She always tried to be a good wife. She stayed in shape and never said no to him. Her family wasn't happy about them being married but she didn't care. They didn't like the age difference and they were scared he'd hurt her but she knew he would never hurt her.

She worried sometimes that something would happen to him because his occupational hazards were death or prison. She also worried he'd be unfaithful to her but she always pushed those thoughts away because it upset her. She knew that he was a dangerous man and she knew he was the big boss who got cuts in everything but she didn't know every detail about his work. A lot of people saw her as a goldigga but she wasn't she loved him not his money.

She was in their beautiful home in the kitchen with a glass of wine. She was in http://www.cheapherveleger2013.com/images/Purple V Neck Erin Heatherton Bandage Dress Cheap.jpg

She looked at the clock on the wall feeling a bit lonely. She missed him when he was gone. She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. She heard her phone go off she jumped up and grabbed the phone. "Hello huni." She said into the phone thinking oh god I love his accent, she had always loved his accent. "Well um yes I have been shopping but its stuff you'll like. I bought some a new sexy nightie that maybe I can model for you later." She stroked her leg thinking about the last time she bought a new nightie he had ripped it off her body and they had a great night with so much passion. "Where are you baby? I miss you, please say your on your way home I'm lonely and horny." She giggled.
 
Saide was everything Mickey could have hoped for in a woman.
She was beautiful, smart, she knew where the lines were drawn, when it came to his business dealings, in that she knew better than to ask for too much detail.

His beautiful blonde wife was a firecracker in the bedroom. Even though he was a good eighteen years older than her, she made him feel young again.
He had often wondered whether he would have the stamina to keep up with her, but he needn't have worried.
It seemed that as soon as he held her, he became invigorated, and his heart sang, and his body pulsed with lust for her.

She got his attention when she said she had bought a sexy new nightie which she could model for him later, and even more so, when she said she was lonely & horny.

"Don't worry darlin' – I'm coming home right now."
He tapped the glass divider in front of him and held up his 'phone, so the assistant could see 'HOME' on the 'phone's display screen.

"Tell me, Saide, what are you wearin' right now - describe everything in detail?"
 
Saide had fell pretty hard for Mickey from day one he had wooed her. He had been everything she needed in a guy. When she had met him she had only just got out of a bad relationship and he was the fun she needed. At first she thought he only saw her as a play thing but obviously she wasn't because she was now his wife. She had always been loyal and faithful to him even when she wasn't sure if they were a real couple she hadn't been with anyone but him.

Some of her old friends had told her that he would never be able to keep up with her. She had a high sex drive but he always kept up with her. The age difference didn't bother her, she saw age as only a number. He made her feel like a woman and he did things to her no other man had ever done to her.

She knew she was getting his attention when she mention her sexy new nightie and being lonely & horny. She loved teasing him because she knew she could get away with. He would always get what he wanted but she enjoying teasing him before he got what he wanted.

"Good baby I love you I just can't wait to get my hands on you." She stroking her thighs she could feel herself getting wet just thinking about being with her husband. She loved him and he always made her feel so fore filled.

"Oh you want to know what I'm wearing, well I'm in a short purple dress that hugs my curves in all the right places, I have a pair of black heels on and under I have a lacey purple thong on no bra. I can't wait to have you home I want you so badly."
 
Mickey was visualising Saide in her purple dress, heels and no bra.
Confident that his associates sat up front couldn't hear his conversation, he replied:
"My God, girl – do ye know what you're doin' to me?"
He had to rearrange his underwear to make his seated position more comfortable.
"I know it's only lunchtime, but I want you so bad – be ready, honey, 'cos I am goin' to make you scream with pleasure this afternoon!"

He paused to let that sink in before adding:
"I got a good mind to just flip up that sexy dress, pull your thong to one side, and take you hard!"
 
"Of course I know what I'm doing to. you. You know me I love to tease you and I know how bad you want me right now but you can't have me yet because your not home yet. You know early on I took a shower and I was thinking of you as I stroked my pussy." She bite her lip as she leaned against the work side. Oh she wanted her husband so much. She wanted him here. She wanted him to push her down on the work side then pull up her dress and move her thong to the side and then fuck her. "How's my little friend well he's not so little. Is he awake and ready to play?" She asked as she stroked her side.

"Oh your gonna make me scream like you always do and baby I'm ready my pussy is wet already. My pussy craves your cock. I like the sound of you flipping up my dress then moving my thong and fucking me hard." She stroked her boobs softly through her dress. Her nipples were rubbing against the material. " I want you baby hurry home please!" She begged.
 
Mickey laughed softly to himself when Saide mentioned her 'little friend, who's not so little.'
"Oh, I'm awake Baby, and oh, so ready to play!"
He imagined she was already placing a fingertips somewhere sensitive.
"I'm only half an hour away Baby. Are you already playing with yerself?, cos yer breathin's getting' ragged."

After a short pause he continued.
"God, Saide, I'm hard as rock fer yer. I'll be home as soon as I can!" He promised.

"I want to hear you talk dirty for me, Baby….tell me what you want me to do to you."
 
"Good because as soon as you get home I'm going to jump you." She giggled. "Oh half an hour away that's ages. I'm so lonely and no I'm not playing with myself I'm just stroking my boobs wishing you were here to do it for me." She was still playing with her boobs. She roughly squeezed her boobs.

"Oh am I getting you hard baby. Are you imagining me on my knees sucking your cock." She bite her lip thinking about his cock, oh god she loved that cock "Your bad wanting me to talk dirty to you when there's someone else in your car but I don't care I'm gonna turn you on like crazy. I wish you where here on your knees under me licking my wet pussy while your hands played with my boobs."
 
Mickey smiled at his young wife's willingness to play along.
"Oh babe, I'll slide my tongue between your lips and flick it over your erect clit, as I reach up and free your boobs from that dress, so I can tease those pert nipples."

He paused, then, and not just for breath. This was getting him hot under the collar!

"I am going to lay you back on the bed, then slowly slide all of my cock down your throat. You're gonna take it all, my girl, I promise you!"

His mind reeled at the prospect.
They had talked about deep throat, but she wasn't all that keen, but he so wanted her to do it…
 
She loved playing along with Mickey. She was enjoying their dirty talk. "Oh god baby I want you so much I want you to finger my pussy while you lick my clit and play with my perky boobs." She said into the phone as she slide her hand down her stomach. She slide her hand under her dress she stroked her pussy through her thong. She pulled her hand away and stop stroking herself. She just sat down on her stool keeping her hands by her side.

"You know if you were here right now I'd be sat on your cock." She laughed. She listened to him telling her he was going to put her on the and have her deep throat him. She hadn't been to keen on deep throating him but she had decided if he brought it up again she would try it. "Baby I'll deep throat you but if I don't like it I'm not doing it again okay?" She said even though she was asking him if it was okay she was saying it in tone that meant she was telling him not asking. "How far are you from home baby. I want you so bad I need you here with me."
 
Mickey leant forward & rapped on the glass partition.
"Hang on Baby" He said into his 'phone.
As the glass lowered slightly, he said to the driver:
"Step on it, I need to get home, to take care of a developing situation. How far away are we?"
"Just over fifteen minutes on the fast roads, Mickey."
As he raised the 'phone back to his ear, the driver nodded his understanding of the command, & the glass partition rose again.

"Honey, we're fifteen minutes away. Hold on, and I'll take care o' yer, I promise!" He all but gasped into the 'phone.
He paused for thought before continuing:
"Don't worry baby – you can sit on my cock soon. I'll make you ride me like a cowgirl."

The car was weaving in and out of the traffic, and before long, they were carving up the roads, as Mickey & Saide indulged in a little 'phone sex.

Soon, they were on the outskirts of his private estate.

"Nearly home, Baby…..get ready for me!"

He adjusted his underwear once more. God, Saide knew how to get to him!
 
Saide heard him talk to his drive and she was so happy when she heard him say 15 minutes. She couldn't wait to crash her lips into his in a passionate kiss. "Are you gonna take care of me and my needs for your cock? You know the way I like it, hard and fast. You know today I was thinking of our first time together,in the back of your car. It was so good and from that day I was crazy about you and I still am crazy about you."

She closed her eyes thinking about being sat on his cock riding him she liked that thought but not as much as the thought of him taking her from behind.

"Oh god baby I can't wait to see you. You know I still get butterflies thinking of you and me together. I love you more and more each day."

She got up and looked at herself in the mirror she adjusted her hair then headed to the front door. She was going to wait for right at the front door. She felt so excited she couldn't wait to be in his arms once again. She always felt safe and happy in his arms like she was meant to be there.
 
"My God, Baby. I remember that first time in the car! I remember you made me so hot I literally tore down the front of your black evening gown and devoured your gorgeous tits right there in the back seat. Owen, my driver, couldn't believe his eyes!"

After a pause, as he savoured another memory he described to her:
"When you so gracefully slid off the seat, and made it clear you wanted to taste my cock, who was I to deny you? The sight of you on your stockinged knees, unzipping me and stroking me to hardness, as you licked my head was a memory I'll treasure until the day I die."

He then remembered she had climbed up once more and impaled him. She rode him forcefully, satiating the lust within her.

As she spoke of butterflies he realised how lucky he was to have her.
He had always subscribed to the 'treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen' school of thought, which was easy for him, but she was an oasis of civilisation amongst the desert of crime he had chosen to immerse himself in.

She deserved better of course, but she did seem to like the way he handled her roughly occasionally.

"Don't worry Baby – I'll take care of you!" He reassured her, as he realised he should have said to her he was crazy about her too, but he wasn't used to showing too much emotion; well, not in love anyway.

In his mind's eye, he imagined scooping her up in his arms and carrying her upstairs to the Master Bedroom, where he literally threw her onto the bed, and clambered on after her, stripping his jacket off, before sliding a hand up her smooth-skinned leg and massaging her pussy lips through her thong. He had always approved of her choice in underwear-it drove him wild!

He couldn't get to the House fast enough – not long now – he could see the gates for the driveway now!
 
"I remember Owen trying to keep his eyes off my body but he struggled. He was so scared that you were going to hurting him for looking at my body." She laughed looking at the front door. She couldn't wait to see him come through the door. "Oh yeah I can remember you really liked me on my knees under you sucking your cock. I'm glad you'll treasure that day till you die because I'll treasure it for the rest of my life. From that day I was yours."

She loved being with him and he had always made her feel so happy. She was a little hurt he didn't tell her what she meant to him. She wasn't angry just a bit sad. She didn't expect him to be all lovey dovey but she wanted him to tell her how he felt. "Baby what do I mean to you?" She asked as she ran her fingers through her hair.

She was nervous about what he was going to say. She didn't just want a few words. She wanted him to open up to her like she did for him. She thought to herself I'm your wife you can tell me how you feel.
 
Mickey smiled as he remembered that night fondly, and cautioning Owen the following day that he hoped he enjoyed the view, as next time he got caught staring, he'd be out of a job.

"Baby – you're my world. Whilst I was in this business before I met you, I do everything now to secure our future. Hopefully, one day, we'll start a family, but now, it's all you, Baby!"

He paused then, startled at how the truth had just spilled from his lips like that. No-one had ever affected him like Saide had. He never used to let his guard down, but she had captured his heart.

"Baby, I'm not gonna lie to yer. If anyone ever hurt yer, I'd kill 'em, with me bare hands. It'd be slow, 'cos I'd want 'em to suffer, just 'cos they had hurt what was most dear to me."

"I just want yer to be happy with me, that's all."
 
Saide knew Mickey didn't like Owen looking at her when she was out of her clothes but she knew he didn't mind so much when she was dressed. She liked to be showed off but she knew to Mickey she wasn't just a trophy wife. "Oh baby I love you and one day when we are ready I know you'll make a great dad." She really did mean it, shethought he would be a great dad. She use to not be to keen on having a family but she had changed her mind after they got serious. She wanted a big family with him. She couldn't wait to be a mom but it wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"I know its weird but hearing you say you'd kill anyone who hurt me it makes me happy because I know you'll never let anyone get away with hurting me. You make me feel safe. I know with what you do there's a lot of safety risks but it doesn't bother because I have you and I know you'd protected me. Baby you don't know how much you mean to me. You changed my life. You make so happy all the time. Your my world and your my rock; you keep me strong and you help me carry on with life. I can't wait to see you. I need you and I want you so much. I love you mister Kenny." She meant every word she said to him.
 
Mickey was glad Saide shared his wish for a family one day.
"I love you too, Mrs. Kenny." He replied.

They were through the gates now and driving up the driveway, the car stopping right in front of the imposing front door.

Mickey jumped out of the car, and took the steps two-at-a-time, opening the door, he said both into the 'phone and directly to Saide, "I love you too, Mrs. Kenny."

She looked sensational in her new purple dress. It wouldn't stay on her lithe figure much longer, he knew that!

Then he took her in his arms, and kissed her long & deep.
 
Saide loved being called Mrs Kenny it made her feel happy and proud. She knew the family name Kenny was respected. People knew the Kenny's weren't suppose to messed with. She wondered where he was she had no idea he was driving up the driveway. She didn't hear the car. She nearly jumped out of her skin when he walked. She dropped her phone seeing him. She smiled.

She closed her eyes as he held her in his arms and kissed her. She kissed back passionately. "Oh baby I've missed you so much. What do you think of the dress." She said doing a little twirl for him. She shut the door then pushed him against the door. She kissed him passionately. "I do believe that you have a job to do Mr Kenny I believe you have to take care of little me." She grinned at him.
 
As Saide did a twirl for him, Mickey could feel himself starting to harden again. She sight of her skirt rising slightly as she twirled, showing off her toned legs and taut ass, drove him wild!

He pulled her to him again and swept her into his arms, carrying her upstairs to the Master Bedroom. They way he carried her, as if she were as light as a feather, he kissed her again, hard and deep, managing to massage her pussy through her thong as he carried her.

Once in the Bedroom, he stood her by the bed, and told her "Saide, baby, that dress needs to come off. I don't wanna rip it!"

The hunger on his face was obvious, as he waited for her to undress.

Mickey had started to loosen his tie, as he watched her…
 
Saide could see a bulge in his pants. It made her smile knowing she turned him on. She loved knowing that her body drove him wild. She had always been very confident but she liked knowing she wasn't the only person who thought she was hot. She squealed when he scooped her up in his arms and carried her upstairs. She remembered when she first moved into the house he had scooped her up into his arms then took her upstairs to their bedroom and bent her over the bed and fucked her so hard.

She kissed him passionately as she looked lovingly into his eyes. She felt his hand massaging her wet pussy through her thong. She wanted him so bad.

She stood by the bed and smiled hearing him say "Saide, baby, that dress needs to come off. I don't wanna rip it!" She loved seeing hunger in his eyes. She quickly slide off the dress. Her boobs bounced freely. She stood in her bra and thong.

She looked at him loosening his tie. She moved over to him. She took the tie from him. "Huni there's something I want to try so seeing as I'm going to deepthroat you will you let me tie your hands to the bed with two of your ties?" She asked.
 
Mickey loved the way her boobs bounced free of her dress, as she slid it off.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise when she took his tie from him & asked him to
Let her tie his hands to the bed.
This was new!
She'd never hinted at anything kinky before. His natural caution made him hesitate before agreeing.
"Sure, Honey – do you have a nice surprise for me?" He asked, as he laid back, his mind playing all sorts of naughty scenarios.
 
Saide went over to the chester draws and got out another tie. She walked back over to him. She stood behind him. She kissed his neck softly as she stroked his back. "You know I don't normally suggest trying new things but I thought it would be fun." She playfully bite his neck.

"Well its not a surprise its just I want to try something new. Now mister I want you on that bed naked so we can have some fun." She said looking at him mischievously. She wanted to play but this time she wanted to be in control. Normally he was the one in control. She moved round to look in his eyes. "Your okay with try something new aren't you? If your not okay with me tying your hands to the bed then you can tie mine. Its up to you!"
 
Mickey felt himself harden even more if that were possible.
She wanted to take control, for a change!
This was unexpected, but welcome.
She did drive him wild, and wanted to see what she was going to do.

Reacting to her biting his neck, he gulped:
"Ok, Babe, I'll strip for you".
Then he turned towards her and tried to teasingly undress, unbuttoning his shirt, and then sliding the arms off, and letting the smooth white cotton pool on the carpet at his feet.
Next he undid his belt, and unsnapped the top of his trousers, shucking them down his legs, exposing his muscular thighs, with the right leg still showing the scar from a gunshot wound several years before.

He sat on the bed and pulled off his socks, which he playfully threw into the open laundry hamper in the far corner of the room, before peeling off his tight cotton trunks, over his erection, which also flew into the laundry hamper, and then lying back on the king-size bed.

"Ok, wife o' mine – I'm all yours!" He grinned as he waited to see what Saide was going to do.
 
Saide was feeling so horny. She wanted him so much and she wanted to have some fun and play dirty with him. She loved playing games with him. Sometimes she would tease him in public or when his family was at their house. She knew he could nothing because people would be watching and she just loved seeing him get hot under the collar and once they were alone he would fuck her so hard and she loved it.

She watched him get undressed she looked at his scars, his scars had never bothered her. She looked at his naked body. "Oh well it looks like someone wants to play." She laughed looking at his cock. She loved seeing him naked. She licked her lips, she couldn't wait to have him in her mouth.

"Oh baby you don't know how much I want you. I love you and I want you so much." She looked at him grinning as she ran her fingers through her hair. She took one of his hands and tied it to the bed and then the next. She knew if he wanted to get his hands free and overpower her he could but she hoped he wouldn't. She kissed him passionately. "I know you want to touch me so bad but you can't." She said moving away from him. She stood off the bed. She ran her hands over her body. She squeezed her boobs roughly before running her hand down her stomach and then removing her thong. She threw it into the hamper. She went over to the CD player and turned it on.

She moved back to him then she started to slowly dance for him. She wanted to tease him. Her hands were moving all over her body. She slowly crawled onto the bed. She kissed up his legs. "How much do you want me to deepthroat you? Tell me what it will mean to you when I do it! I want to know how much you want your cock all the way in my mouth." She looked at him and she grinned.
 
Mickey didn't know how to fully express himself.
Although he liked it when Saide teased him, this was different.

They had talked about deepthroat, but Saide had played it cool, as if she wasn't keen, but now she was tying him down and offering it to him!

"How much do I want it, Baby?" Mickey answered her.
"I'll tell you - if it feels as good as I imagine it will, I'll take you shopping myself, and we'll spend a lot of money too. I want to pick you out soome lingerie myself, and then bring you home and christen it!"

He surprised himself st his exclamation, but he had made a nice profit on some business last month, so they could afford it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top