Women who prefer toy over tongue

J

joyride3441

Guest
I think my g/f prefers her bullet vibrator on her clit rather than my tongue. Now she does like having me penetrate her while she uses she toy. I have brought her to climax many times using just my tongue but I think she just likes getting to the point. Any other girls like this?
 
I think my g/f prefers her bullet vibrator on her clit rather than my tongue. Now she does like having me penetrate her while she uses she toy. I have brought her to climax many times using just my tongue but I think she just likes getting to the point. Any other girls like this?

I am, sometimes. It's a matter of control, I think. When you're masturbating, you're giving yourself exactly what you need, at the rate and intensity you need. You don't have that control when you're having it done to you. I think that the more the two of you make love, the more willing your girlfriend will be to concede control and let it happen to her.

My question: why don't men feel that way? In my experience, most men would prefer a blow-job or a hand-job to jacking off. Is it because they don't have that control issue ... that they don't mind turning over that control to somebody else?
 
Not a chance! Master's tongue is so artful, so....everything exactly right I swear he's psychic, while a vibe is just a boring buzz.
 
I've bought several toys for my wife through the years, and she's enjoyed using them together. I've read here on the boards that some gals get desensitized if they use vibrators too often, sometimes to the point where they can't enjoy the more subtle feeling of caresses, kisses, and licking. We don't use them often enough for that to happen as far as I know.

For us, our sexual personalities played a bigger part. My wife used to call her orgasms "greedy". She is a very giving person so the term doesn't apply to her either in or out of the bedroom, but she was describing her orgasms from her perspective. Once she gets started she wants to get to orgasm by the shortest route without side trips or diversions. I suppose 'direct' would be a better word. A vibrator does help with that.

On the otherhand there's me. I prefer long drawn out lovemaking where the journey and the time spent together pleasing each other is more important than the destination. I get a lot out of going down on her. I love watching her play with toys but I usually want a more interactive and personally intimate experience. Her pleasure is important and paramount, but there's a lot of men like me who get as much as we give during oral sex.

As we've grown together we've learned to enjoy each other's perspective. Sometimes I try to give her that instant gratification, but she's also learned to relax and enjoy the experience. I try to give her sensations in other ways. When I'm giving her oral sex it's more than just my tongue on her clit trying to make her orgasm. In addition to lots of licking and kissing all over her labia and vulva there's also trips up her tummy and breasts and roaming hands caressing her. I am generous with compliments on everything from how beautiful she is to how amazing she tastes and smells. And sometimes I'll get a out a toy for her :)

From my perspective oral sex is about intimacy. For something that's supposed to be about her pleasure, I get so much out of it that it's as much about me as it is about her. Now she'll enjoy letting me lavish oral attention on her for its own sake. If she wants a more direct path to orgasm she'll slip her fingers down and we make her cum together and occasionally she'll ask for a toy. Variety is the spice of life.
 
There are times when my wife enjoys the long luxurious licks lavished on her pussy and clit and other times when she's in "need" and uses a vibrator along with my tongue. I don't mind and love it either way. She is multi-orgasmic and usually can't stop till she has at least three or four. Sometimes they start out strong and get weaker like aftershocks. Other times they seem to build from small to intense. People are never the same from day to day and you have to vary things to keep it interesting and do what's best on any given day. I've never understood men who don't like their wives or girlfriends using vibrators. They say it attacks their ego, but sex isn't about ego, or at least shouldn't be. I liked pplwatching's comment about oral sex being about intimacy. I agree, and it goes both ways.
 
I've been known to employ both at the same time at the right moment.

Can have some interesting results.
 
Back
Top