What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

I love stories of the guy doing whatever the girl asks so he can get to bed with her. Ie Girl says you can have me any which way you please as long as you suck my husbands cock. DONE DEAL!

I would love my best friend(you?) to talk me into wearing my mom's clothes and then we make out..while I'm hornily sucking and deepthroating your dick my mom walks in...from there on we can seduce her to join us or rape her..your choice! :)

I would love my best friend(you?) to talk me into wearing my mom's clothes and then we make out..while I'm hornily sucking and deepthroating your dick my mom walks in...from there on we can seduce her to join us or rape her..your choice! :)

I'd expect her to join us wearing a strap on.

LOVE THAT! What brought it on?

No idea, really. I've been bi-curious for a while now and I've done some anal play before, so I know I expect being fucked could be enjoyable. Never having been in the right setting or with the right person to explore anything with another guy, I suspect this particular fantasy provided the right environment where I'd be uninhibited enough to give it a go.

Would I actually follow through if that scenario or a similar one played out? I don't know for sure. I'll make sure to post the tale if it ever happens.

Had a brand-new fantasy pop into my head while rubbing my cock yesterday. I imagined I'd gone down on a former neighbor and she decided she wanted to play with my ass. After some massaging and rimming, she lubed me up and started fucking me with a medium-sized dildo. She kept it up for a little while, then begged me to take her as she lay on the bed and I stood at the side.

She told me to shut my eyes, which I did. She leaned forward to rub my ass some more (as best she could from her position), alternating between pulling me hard into her and spreading me open. This continued for a couple of minutes until I felt her pull me again while a second pair of hands spread my ass. A tongue slid up to caress the back of my balls, then drifted up to my hole. A minute later, I felt a warm pressure behind me, gradually pushing me open to accept her husband's cock.

I imagined what it would be like to be fully inside her, my shaft and sack glistening with her juices, while her husband's thick cock slid back and forth in my willing ass, driving deep to rub my prostate and make my dick throb in anticipation. Then my mind drifted to what it would feel like as he let a huge load of cum pulse into me, pushing me to my own climax so that my thick spunk shot into his wife's waiting pussy and thereby setting off her own orgasm and cries of delight.

The whole thing drove me crazy--all the more so because I'd never had that particular fantasy before--and back in the reality of my bedroom, I furiously pumped my cock until gleaming white streams of cum shot forth to spatter all over my stomach and chest.

Hottest thing I've read in a while! ;) Love it.

Getting close to a fantasy

Meeting a guy and his girlfriend tonight to see if they would like me to join in their sexual games. The guy wants to fuck my ass while I eat his GF's pussy. He's ready for it, but she has to approve of me. He did say she's fond of beards, so perhaps I'll be able to report back soon about actually living out this fantasy.

fun on the couch!

I once read an erotic story that seems to have stuck with me, and I've often fantasized about it. In this fantasy, I am with a couple who are dear to me. We end up on the couch. She sits on the back of the couch. He sits on the couch. I half stand, half kneel on the couch. He sucks me while I eat her, then they switch and she sucks me while I suck him. Somehow we all reach each other's parts! :) The couple has changed in my mind over the years. The current couple are friends from work, who have no idea how naughty my daydreams can be. :)

Me having a slim body with nice rounded hips, Small but pretty breasts. Long hair worthy of a hair stylist. Me sitting in her chair he doing my hair and making my face up as her helper works on my nails. When she finishes she takes me home and takes me to her private rooms where she shoves me against a wall and kisses me deeply as she runs her hand under my dress into my panties and fondles my cock. After that we spend a long night making love. Sue.

Meeting a guy and his girlfriend tonight to see if they would like me to join in their sexual games. The guy wants to fuck my ass while I eat his GF's pussy. He's ready for it, but she has to approve of me. He did say she's fond of beards, so perhaps I'll be able to report back soon about actually living out this fantasy.

Would love to hear the report! Well, success or ?????

Me having a slim body with nice rounded hips, Small but pretty breasts. Long hair worthy of a hair stylist. Me sitting in her chair he doing my hair and making my face up as her helper works on my nails. When she finishes she takes me home and takes me to her private rooms where she shoves me against a wall and kisses me deeply as she runs her hand under my dress into my panties and fondles my cock. After that we spend a long night making love. Sue.

Very nice. Going to bed with that little scenario in my head.

dressing to the nines with my wife's help until I'm a smoking little number. My breasts have filled out from the hormones as well as my ass and hips. Only my cock remains a rigid symbol of my sissy reality. I go on my own to a racy club. I'm scoped by many men and begin to dance with them. the lights are dim and soon we are kissing and groping. They feel my hard cock in my tiny panties and give it an approving tug. Finally, several of them lead me to the men's room where I'm put on my knees to perform until they've exhausted all their cum...

dressing to the nines with my wife's help until I'm a smoking little number. My breasts have filled out from the hormones as well as my ass and hips. Only my cock remains a rigid symbol of my sissy reality. I go on my own to a racy club. I'm scoped by many men and begin to dance with them. the lights are dim and soon we are kissing and groping. They feel my hard cock in my tiny panties and give it an approving tug. Finally, several of them lead me to the men's room where I'm put on my knees to perform until they've exhausted all their cum...

mmmmm Would love that but tied to serve them.

I get so horny thinking about being at a friends house and I come across his girlfriend panties. I pick them up and inhale her cunty aroma. As I begin to stroke myself he comes in and catches me. He assures me its ok and joins in. As we stroke eachother she comes home to help finish is off.

Lately the fantasy has been showering at the gym and being caught staring at a guy with a huge cock soaping himself up. He sees me and waves me over. He asks me to help him out and I immediately soap up my hands and grab his large veiny cock. Sometimes he calls a friend over, sometimes its just him. After a minute I'm on my knees, face to face with his cock...

mmmmI love your fantasy!!!

I get so horny thinking about being at a friends house and I come across his girlfriend panties. I pick them up and inhale her cunty aroma. As I begin to stroke myself he comes in and catches me. He assures me its ok and joins in. As we stroke eachother she comes home to help finish is off.

Nice one.

I would love to be with a couple and start by eating her pussy as he slowly undresses and watches. Once he has his cloths off I would suck his cock until he is nice and hard and slick. She starts to mount him and slides up and down his shaft slowl I slip my face hard against her ass and lick both of them together as she rides him up and down. My tongue goes from her ass to her pussy to his cock and back again. When he cums she continues to ride him and lets all of his cum slide out of her pussy down his shaft for me to swallow. The very end I get to enjoy the taste of her pussy with a remnant of him still inside.

I would love to be with a couple and start by eating her pussy as he slowly undresses and watches. Once he has his cloths off I would suck his cock until he is nice and hard and slick. She starts to mount him and slides up and down his shaft slowl I slip my face hard against her ass and lick both of them together as she rides him up and down. My tongue goes from her ass to her pussy to his cock and back again. When he cums she continues to ride him and lets all of his cum slide out of her pussy down his shaft for me to swallow. The very end I get to enjoy the taste of her pussy with a remnant of him still inside.

Wow, Donna.. love this!

Put me in with a hot couple and three pairs of pantyhose and I'll do anything she tells me too! My fantasies often take me here...

Back