young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
story

Is it wrong to name one of my stories here? Check out my new submission "David", by Robertreams. it is on this subject.

In my late twenties and early thirties, I found a great gay bar. I was never in there more than one hour, but always left with a barely legal, man usually blond and gorgeous, not effeminate, but young and inexperienced, the way i love them. masculine, but innocent. I did this twice a month for about 2years straight, until remarried. I don't need to dominate them, only teach them. I am a proficient and talented cocksucker, but not ever a bottom. But I sure have dipped my wick in a few of those cute upturned firm young butts. By about the third one, I learned to fuck their prostates, then they always wanted to come back, but in the morning it was always bye, bye.

In my late twenties and early thirties, I found a great gay bar. I was never in there more than one hour, but always left with a barely legal, man usually blond and gorgeous, not effeminate, but young and inexperienced, the way i love them. masculine, but innocent. I did this twice a month for about 2years straight, until remarried. I don't need to dominate them, only teach them. I am a proficient and talented cocksucker, but not ever a bottom. But I sure have dipped my wick in a few of those cute upturned firm young butts. By about the third one, I learned to fuck their prostates, then they always wanted to come back, but in the morning it was always bye, bye.

Lucky guys. Definitely into older men--they know what they want, and they make sure to take it :devil:

Looking for an man to fulfill an absolutely wicked fantasy with.

I prefer 30's-60's, wealthy, top... And intelligent. If you can't win it with words you're out of luck.

The entirety of the exchange will occur over the internet and snail mail/parcel service. Serious inquiries only will be given details... PM me.

Here's my ass as bait. :D

WP_000722.jpg

*jiggles bait*. ^_~

Still searching.

My first experience was with a much older guy in a cruisy restroom. Never spoke a word but when he came in my mouth I came in my pants. Since then older guys are a huge turn on.

Fuck their prostates?

hmmm...

Sissy for daddy

I am in my early 20s, and all of my experiences have been with older men. I love calling out daddy while being taken like a sissy dressed in panties.

I am older and would like to TOP or bottom for a young guy, maybe 2 young guys at once. I like FEM boys in panties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back