Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, have some time to play .... sitting cross-legged in my bed, panties off, toy in .... looking at pictures and finding some vids ... Great Time!!!
Hope you ALL have a Wonderful Day!

Finally, have some time to play .... sitting cross-legged in my bed, panties off, toy in .... looking at pictures and finding some vids ... Great Time!!!
Hope you ALL have a Wonderful Day!

sounds very nice. perhaps we can watch together

Hi all,

Very long time since ive been here but im not disappointed at all. Have fun playing everyone, I know i will xk

ah yeah ... play time again ... got new toys today. I'm going to break them in really nicely!! Hope everybody's having a great day!

I have never had the kind of experience with a woman that I desire, and after reading all the things you lovely ladies have had to say, I am soaking wet, nipples poking through my tank top, ready to get my hands in panties and have a little (a lot!) of fun! Despite how often I fantasize about it, I've never been able to say this before: I need a girl to lick, fuck, and suck! I'm about to go have a lot of fun imagining it! Sad that it has to be imagination though.. :( ;)

I have never had the kind of experience with a woman that I desire, and after reading all the things you lovely ladies have had to say, I am soaking wet, nipples poking through my tank top, ready to get my hands in panties and have a little (a lot!) of fun! Despite how often I fantasize about it, I've never been able to say this before: I need a girl to lick, fuck, and suck! I'm about to go have a lot of fun imagining it! Sad that it has to be imagination though.. :( ;)
Free your imagination :)
Make it become real and you won't need to feel sad.

tumblr_lpjkdwtNz81qg6x9ro4_500.gif

Oh yes!!!!!!

good morning ladies. am i the only one here this morning?looks that way. so much more fun to play with someone....oh well

thinking i'm going to need to get started soon too...anyone want to chat pm me - we can start out day together :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back