Strap-on experiences

A long time ago (when I was barely legal), a 36 year-old beautiful black lady introduced me to her brand of kink...she fucked my brains out with a strap-on and made me cum...and cum...and cum...over and over and over. Since then, my ex's all found the idea disgusting; the door hit them in the ass on the way out. I still seek a lady secure enough to enjoy the explosive orgasms and intense sex of switching and sharing!

I did find a lady that shaved me smooth, gave me an enema to thoroughly prepare me, dressed me in her lingerie, and fucked my lights out...unfortunately, she was attached and there was no repeat.

I still seek...

Great photo!
Paul :rose:

Love to try it...

My wife is far too vanilla for anything discussed here, but damn would my jaw drop if she was packing.
I've gone to bed thinking how much I'd enjoy for her to tie me up and then suddenly she pulls out the strap on, tells me what she is going to do and then lets me squirm as she takes her time preparing.
Nothing more erotic than being that helpless and knowing what is coming...

When there's no one to help...

I do myself! Follow these links if you like ;-)

Oops! I was alerted to the Literotica image policy and I don't want to violate the policy (my images were WAY too risque'). E-mail me and I'll send you the links if you like!

Last edited:

What you should try is having a long, thick dildo shoved into your asshole by a strict Mistress (or if you prefer, Master) while you are bound over a whipping horse; then, while your sphincter is stretched as wide as it can be stretched, your ass would receive the caress of a bamboo cane of a leather bound riding crop.

The photos were very good, excellent!

I need to find someone who will accommodate me in this regard!
What you should try is having a long, thick dildo shoved into your asshole by a strict Mistress (or if you prefer, Master) while you are bound over a whipping horse; then, while your sphincter is stretched as wide as it can be stretched, your ass would receive the caress of a bamboo cane of a leather bound riding crop.

Sounds fun, are you interested?

The photos were very good, excellent!

Sounds fun, are you interested?

My horny ass

How about both? Master and Mistress.

But there are two in my garage.

Is this an offer to let me have one? I presume you made them, I do know firsthand just how handy you can be. Perhaps I'd hire you to make me one if you need both of those you currently own. Seeing as you're looking for domination for the two of you and all.

Is this an offer to let me have one? I presume you made them, I do know firsthand just how handy you can be. Perhaps I'd hire you to make me one if you need both of those you currently own. Seeing as you're looking for domination for the two of you and all.

I am sure an arrangement can be made. I'll have to fire up the drill press again soon for you. :)

Wow that is so hot, I'm gonna have trouble at work today.
The pic attached to your profile is awesome, you are gorgeous with that strap-on wrapped aorund your hips...!
I love fucking my B/F with my strapon. the way he submits to me & my cock is such a turn-on. We always start with him sucking it for me.(makes him hard as rock) He is putty in my hands when I've got it burried in his ass. :D

We have quite a few videos on xtube if anyone wants to take a peek.

Here are links to a couple of them:

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=7skxD-S615-

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=IAd23-S315-

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=KPtUq8T108_

Ne

So by my count there are a couple of women who might be willing to dish this out in the NE? I have fantasized about this for a couple of years, ever since a beautiful gal in FL (I lived in upstate NY then) told me about her and her step brother reversing roles like this.

I'd love to try it, way more than once!

2easy2....that strapon that your wearing in your avatar, is that the one you use on your hubbie? If so....OMG......Damn.

C.

I love fucking my B/F with my strapon. the way he submits to me & my cock is such a turn-on. We always start with him sucking it for me.(makes him hard as rock) He is putty in my hands when I've got it burried in his ass. :D

We have quite a few videos on xtube if anyone wants to take a peek.

Here are links to a couple of them:

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=7skxD-S615-

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=IAd23-S315-

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=KPtUq8T108_

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Yes, but on a woman.

Was ever one used on you?

Yes

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

My first experience was active and it was so incredibly hot! I was worried I would not be able to get the rhythm and I assumed it would do little for me since we weren't using one designed to provide the giver any stimulation. Damn was I wrong! Using a regular strap on I've cum easily.

When one was used on me, I expected to enjoy it but not as much as a real live hot cock and damn was I wrong again! My girl and I had purchased the perfect sized cock and between her hip action and her breasts and that perfectly sized, always hard cock, we had many hours of super hot fun. She loved me to ride her and watch me orgasm impaled on her cock.

Would you do it again?

Hell yes! I'm especially looking forward to using it on a man.

I fantasize about having a sub with his feet spread wide apart, hands tied behind his back, face down on my bed begging for my cock and then delivering it firmly again and again while I'm bracing myself by pulling against his bound arms. Ahh.

I have a nice little sub all picked out and ready to go who will enjoy the humiliation of being forced to suck my cock first and I'm looking forward to fucking his mouth before I take his ass.

Perhaps it was the domme in me just waiting to emerge but I've always been annoyed when men try to get some extra action by grabbing my head while I've got his cock in my mouth. Stroke my hair if you appreciate it but otherwise, let go. I know what I'm doing. LOL. In any case, I'm looking forward to doing that very thing I hate to my baby boy very very soon. Hopefully this weekend.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

LOVE this thread! Such a turn on hearing all these men talk about how much they love pegging!

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Yes, but on a woman.

Was ever one used on you?

Yes

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

My first experience was active and it was so incredibly hot! I was worried I would not be able to get the rhythm and I assumed it would do little for me since we weren't using one designed to provide the giver any stimulation. Damn was I wrong! Using a regular strap on I've cum easily.

When one was used on me, I expected to enjoy it but not as much as a real live hot cock and damn was I wrong again! My girl and I had purchased the perfect sized cock and between her hip action and her breasts and that perfectly sized, always hard cock, we had many hours of super hot fun. She loved me to ride her and watch me orgasm impaled on her cock.

Would you do it again?

Hell yes! I'm especially looking forward to using it on a man.

I fantasize about having a sub with his feet spread wide apart, hands tied behind his back, face down on my bed begging for my cock and then delivering it firmly again and again while I'm bracing myself by pulling against his bound arms. Ahh.

I have a nice little sub all picked out and ready to go who will enjoy the humiliation of being forced to suck my cock first and I'm looking forward to fucking his mouth before I take his ass.

Perhaps it was the domme in me just waiting to emerge but I've always been annoyed when men try to get some extra action by grabbing my head while I've got his cock in my mouth. Stroke my hair if you appreciate it but otherwise, let go. I know what I'm doing. LOL. In any case, I'm looking forward to doing that very thing I hate to my baby boy very very soon. Hopefully this weekend.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

LOVE this thread! Such a turn on hearing all these men talk about how much they love pegging!

I just LOVE it when my wife grabs my head and fucks my mouth. I don't understand why women (or men for that matter) Take issue with this. Could it be because I don't have a gag reflex?

Wife and I play with all kinds of toys on each other. She has used a strapon on me on several occasions. It is wonderfully erotic.

Unfortunately, finding women who are secure enough to use strapons on men - and who aren't hung up on archaic ideas about masculinity - can be difficult. I'm lucky to have a girlfriend who will use them on me.

The key is to be persistent in looking, don't get discouraged, and don't give up!

- Jesse

I just LOVE it when my wife grabs my head and fucks my mouth. I don't understand why women (or men for that matter) Take issue with this. Could it be because I don't have a gag reflex?

Wow no gag reflex must come in handy! But no, to answer your question, at least from my perspective, it's a control thing. For me it's not hot, it's annoying.

Unfortunately, finding women who are secure enough to use strapons on men - and who aren't hung up on archaic ideas about masculinity - can be difficult. I'm lucky to have a girlfriend who will use them on me.

The key is to be persistent in looking, don't get discouraged, and don't give up!

- Jesse

I don't think it's necessarily about archaic ideas of masculinity personally. At least it's not for me, but then maybe my partner and I are unusual from what I read here in that our strap on play doesn't have D&S undertones. He just loves the feeling of being fucked. It does make me feel very powerful but not in a domination way-just from the amount of intense pleasure it gives him and the incredible intimacy and levels of trust it takes

My hang ups about it were more complicated than that but were mainly about not thinking I'd be good enough at it..........those have been dispelled now-or at least from the look on his face the other night I definitely think they have!!;):devil:

Jane

- Jesse

What has being secure have to do with using a strap-on? It's the men who has to be secure with his masculinity before he will allow a woman to do him with one.

Wow no gag reflex must come in handy! But no, to answer your question, at least from my perspective, it's a control thing. For me it's not hot, it's annoying.

Even as a "control" thing, sometimes I want to be in charge and sometimes I enjoy the passive role.
Depending on my (and her) mood, I can get off at either end of the power dynamic spectrum. How's that for a verbal mouthful to go along with the genital mouthful?

Back