Did the women of Lit. achieve consensus on the girth vs length debate?

...yeah, and look what it got her.

Ferrets.

Pfft.

Chippy, let me know if he decides to make good on all his talk.

Is it pathetic that I keep refreshing this thread in hopes I-man will ask me for a photo so he can give me some manscapting hints? Well, and rate my junk too.

Is it pathetic that I keep refreshing this thread in hopes I-man will ask me for a photo so he can give me some manscapting hints? Well, and rate my junk too.

Exceedingly so.

You should post your balls again, though. The women would appreciate that.

What I like about this is that you think he's seen the kind of quantity in varying appearance to be able to rate yours.

Total WIN on that Indie.

That made my day actually.

...yeah, and look what it got her.

Ferrets.

Pfft.

Chippy, let me know if he decides to make good on all his talk.

ferrets are cute, though - if you don't mind risking getting bitten when you pet and fondle them *raises eyebrow in thought*

after thorough research, you betcha :cool:

ferrets are cute, though - if you don't mind risking getting bitten when you pet and fondle them *raises eyebrow in thought*

after thorough research, you betcha :cool:

You're a peach.

God...I gotta go get something done. You people are like a drug.

don't wait for i-man! consider us the new 'how to' forum - we'll be ever so ever so 'elpful, honest :cattail:

Challenge accepted.

:cool:

well there's a hefty handful! don't be smacking anyone round the head with those babies, indie, you could do them some damage :D

is it wrong that i want to stick googly eyes on them and a little 'tache?

Back