(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

It was so much fun to go through your thread (s). My favorite part is your cute little smile. in your avatar. you must know that you are jaw dropping sexy. but you smile is so innocent and your comments are so genuine. I believe that you love sharing the little mini series...your enjoyment is so very sexy. Thank you

Nothing wrong with a lazy day! :)

I'm enjoying it quite a bit ;)

Breathtakingly hot!

Thanks! :)

It was so much fun to go through your thread (s). My favorite part is your cute little smile. in your avatar. you must know that you are jaw dropping sexy. but you smile is so innocent and your comments are so genuine. I believe that you love sharing the little mini series...your enjoyment is so very sexy. Thank you

Thank you so much. I'm glad you're enjoying :)

The no bra look is soo hot.

It is a good look ;)

Wish I could escape and have a lazy day as well. Just one of those crazy days over here.

Beautiful Smile

attachment.php
I had a thread a little over a year ago that I would pop into and post pics every few months, but it's been so long that I decided to start a new thread.

Here's a few photos that we (my boyfriend is my photographer :kiss:) took tonight to start it off. I'll be posting more, and more often ;)

These are more from last weekend's fun :devil:

Attachments

• black_skirt_3.jpg
    black_skirt_3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,237
  • black_skirt_4.jpg
    black_skirt_4.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,210
  • black_skirt_5.jpg
    black_skirt_5.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,490
Last edited:
It's pics like those that remind me how we men are very lucky at times (some more than others).

Man what a view...

Great pics

Very nice nymnm. I especially like the gap between the thigh highs and your skirt. I would love to see you out like that one night.

These are more from last weekend's fun :devil:

Mmmm...I'd love to be laying back against that couch...looking right up that skirt

Then lay back ;)

It's pics like those that remind me how we men are very lucky at times (some more than others).

Man what a view...

I'm glad you enjoy. Any other views you'd enjoy?

Very nice nymnm. I especially like the gap between the thigh highs and your skirt. I would love to see you out like that one night.

I go out like that all the time! Keep an eye out ;)

I'll be honest by saying that I'm quite easy to please most of the time (but aren't many men) But I do have a really bad weakness for legs and water/wet hair...

I think this just barely (pun intended) qualifies as a skirt. And can I be of any assistance down there? It seems like you're groping around for something ... :devil:

:) I am groping around a bit, but I really do enjoy the feeling of fingers moving there...among other things :devil:

I absolutely love your nipples. They are perfect.

Thank you! I love the feeling of fingers and things there too...:devil:

:) I am groping around a bit, but I really do enjoy the feeling of fingers moving there...among other things :devil:

Thank you! I love the feeling of fingers and things there too...:devil:

Love the candid pics.

Just a little tease from a few weeks ago...:devil:

Attachments

• blue_panties_1.jpg
    blue_panties_1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,484
Back