2nd round :)

Thanks for all the lovely comments :)
Here is my before shower series :)

tumblr_mkmwwumsy81rjtxymo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some big beautiful shots of you! And it looks like you got some nice ones during the shower too!

First time visiting your thread though I know my wife Elaine has always had a crush on you and wow I must admit I can see why !?!? I can only imagine the naughty things she and I would do to you if we ever got you into our bed ;) !!!

Thank you for sharing and hope you enjoyed that shower !!

Those pink panties.... suits you! ;) I bet you got naughty in that, shower huh? :p Be honest now! :p

Wow! I think you've got everything covered there. Or perhaps uncovered.

haha, yup :p

Those are some big beautiful shots of you! And it looks like you got some nice ones during the shower too!

oh wow, they look much smaller on tumblr haha

Beautiful as always Cari!!

Happy Belated Easter!

Happy Belated Easter to you beautiful <3

Stunning my dear! Love the pink...

thank you!! :D

First time visiting your thread though I know my wife Elaine has always had a crush on you and wow I must admit I can see why !?!? I can only imagine the naughty things she and I would do to you if we ever got you into our bed ;) !!!

Thank you for sharing and hope you enjoyed that shower !!

:O oh goodness, is it bad that your message made me wet?

lalala, thinking about Elaine and Joe touching me...

Those pink panties.... suits you! ;) I bet you got naughty in that, shower huh? :p Be honest now! :p

:) nahh, I can never have fun in the shower unless someone is with me. Much rather just enjoy the hot water on my back. It feels so good

Looking gorgeous Cari. I would do anything to get into that shower with you and would do everything with you.

Thanks all
:)
Here are some pics I took while I was getting ready to go to the Green Day concert, which was amazing btw.
oh and I wore that top :)

Last edited:
Back