What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting into a dress that I havent fit into for 4 years! Go me! and his instructions for my shopping today!!! watch for his post!!
:devil:

Proof that it does work..

003-1.jpg

Good for you chickie!!!:heart::kiss:
 
His call when he got to his hotel....and his heartfelt thanks for always taking good care of him as he put it, then being further thankful when I told him he had plenty of antihistamines in his luggage to combat the massive allergy attack he was beginning. :) Miss him already.:(

Catalina:catroar:
 
I went to Greek Festival with mom, sister her husband and son and his girlfriend. We had great food and the dancing and booths were lovely. It was good to out in the sunshine and breathing in life and all has to offer.
 
Last night....

The first orgasm after three weeks of being denied.

the second orgasm after three weeks of being denied. :D

The third orgasm after three weeks of being denied. :cathappy:

Just being able to IM with him after a week of not much time.

Blowing kisses into my cam again. :heart:

Knowing that in 4 months and 15 days I'll be able to kiss him good night properly. :heart::heart:
 
Seeing Duran Duran in concert again and the show being even better than the last!
 

Attachments

  • electroset.jpg
    electroset.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 65
Waking to my Bassett hound whining in my face and realizing that she really does love me Unconditionally.. haahahah Well she does keep me warm since Sir is 2442 miles away still..
 
Last edited:
Waking up beside his sleeping form. Cherishing those still moments in the pre-dawn before I had to leave him. Feeling his hands wrap around my waist, once I started to rise, pulling me close to him. Hearing his deep growl of protest and feeling the warmth of his skin against mine. Feeling his kisses on my neck as he told me how much he'd miss me while I am gone today.

Contentment. :)
 
GOD I can remember having a crush on Simon Lebon. ;) when I was like 14 hahaha was he still goodlooking? :rose:

He still has it! Even though I was close the whole time I did manage to get up front and look directly up at him for a few moments. Needless to say I had wonderful dreams this morning after looking him eye to eye.:D
 

Attachments

  • Simon.jpg
    Simon.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 87
my pet. As always.

Being able to sleep in.

liking the colour my stylist did for me on the weekend.
 
He still has it! Even though I was close the whole time I did manage to get up front and look directly up at him for a few moments. Needless to say I had wonderful dreams this morning after looking him eye to eye.:D

OMG you are so right.. He is STILL hot 20 some odd years later! WHEW!
 
One of my best friends came on a surprise visit. We just talked and talked and had coffee and then tea and... the hours flew by. I have been sick all week and haven't really spent time with a grownup so it was highly appreciated. :)
 
So she made her statement a few days ago by cancelling my phone with very little warning. I have since come to the conclusion that I don't actually need one. Talk about freedom. So call me a luddite if you will, but I have this huge grin because I am moving back into the dark ages of cellphone-less existance and it's completely liberating. No worry about whether it's charged or not. No last minute changes in plans and now if I say I'll be somewhere I'm there on time because I can't text that I'm running 5 mins late. Granted there are downsides too (no texting with friends during a long work day) and it's one way I am no longer contactable, unless you count pay phones or landlines lol. I really do love technology, but sometimes it becomes more work than we realize. Losing the phone has in many ways decreased the stress in my life :D So I'm wacky lol, but I've a large grin on my face anyway...
 
So she made her statement a few days ago by cancelling my phone with very little warning. I have since come to the conclusion that I don't actually need one. Talk about freedom. So call me a luddite if you will, but I have this huge grin because I am moving back into the dark ages of cellphone-less existance and it's completely liberating. No worry about whether it's charged or not. No last minute changes in plans and now if I say I'll be somewhere I'm there on time because I can't text that I'm running 5 mins late. Granted there are downsides too (no texting with friends during a long work day) and it's one way I am no longer contactable, unless you count pay phones or landlines lol. I really do love technology, but sometimes it becomes more work than we realize. Losing the phone has in many ways decreased the stress in my life :D So I'm wacky lol, but I've a large grin on my face anyway...

I can quite understand that FF. Too much technology makes it impossible to get away from everyone. I often think of how much less stress we had when we weren't always connected to everything else. There is just no way to get away any more and everyone does need to get away once in a while.:rose:;)
 
A compliment.

An image.

An email.

My honey coming home, and telling me what a good job I did on the house- telling me how wonderful it looks, and how good it smells... and agreeing to my choice of dinner... and being excited that I'm baking a cake.

I love that man.
 
a phone calll today...:D

My workout with my personal trainer and him being a total smartass asking me why I wasnt having fun this morning.. OWWWWW

Getting into a pair of jeans I havent been able to wear for 4 years :kiss:

an IM between Sir and I... Sigh cant wait :heart:
 
So very goddamned much has made me smile today that my face almost hurts, but it all pales in comparison to one thing:

Laying in bed with my two incredible gals on either side of me asleep, with their hands claspeed together on my chest.

Rule number one is being heeded to a tee, and I am more pleased than I have been in my entire life. I honestly lack words to describe it.
 
Life suck, but my kids make me smile.

Theres nuthing nicer than see my baby smile ear to ear while right when she wake up and when i nurse her. And then the older one jumping into my bed laughing, saying she want some hugs too. I have 2 beautiful kids, i really do. :heart:



Other thing that makes me smile is my new friend. His sweetnest makes me smile. The rest of him makes me just purrrrrrrr. :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top