I probably shouldn't...

Oh and yes I am still lusting for you, your smart,pretty and don't fall for cheesy lines.
I learn a few things,get to see a sexy babe and still can flirt- thinking win win!
And if you care the offer for dinner,breakfast,brunch and lunch is still open :)

Oh and yes I am still lusting for you, your smart,pretty and don't fall for cheesy lines.
I learn a few things,get to see a sexy babe and still can flirt- thinking win win!
And if you care the offer for dinner,breakfast,brunch and lunch is still open :)

A very well deserved compliment to you, sure killed this conversation.

Well sorry - just because I am online doesn't mean I check all the time....and it's not like you asked any question or stated something that needed a reply!

Have a great night and stay sexy,like you have a choice and I check in later on AG. :)

Now why would anyone want to run you off?
Chase you around and ravage you oh yes!!

Oh I got ideas but there from and about you AG :)
You feeling better?

I would never try to run your sexy self off of here!
I love your post :)
Nothing but love for this fiesty,snarky sexpot of a woman :heart:
AG you raising IQ's and Cocks everywhere, I see that smile you naughty girl, now sit on my lap and tell me how your doing?

I would never try to run your sexy self off of here!
I love your post :)
Nothing but love for this fiesty,snarky sexpot of a woman :heart:
AG you raising IQ's and Cocks everywhere, I see that smile you naughty girl, now sit on my lap and tell me how your doing?

Yes Santa - I've been a good girl!

Did your know a good girl gets a present but a naughty girl gets everything? :rose:
Its not to late to be misbehaving :devil:

Did your know a good girl gets a present but a naughty girl gets everything? :rose:
Its not to late to be misbehaving :devil:

EVERYTHING? And what does that include to be specific?
And what do I have to do to get it?:rolleyes:

More old pics...

Does anyone want to join me for a glass?

Red wine.JPG

Some wine applied to the ear,the nipple,the small of the neck and other areas is a fun and tastful use of a good wine and gives wine tasting a whole new meaning;)
Nice pic AG, do we get to see the before and after wine pic?

Some wine applied to the ear,the nipple,the small of the neck and other areas is a fun and tastful use of a good wine and gives wine tasting a whole new meaning;)
Nice pic AG, do we get to see the before and after wine pic?

Nope - there is no before and after wine pic :)
Well I guess all pics taken after that one would be after pics....hmmmm

I will clearify my question, will there an empty wine glass pic next to your sexy breast?
And yes I would be very sad if you didn't post any after pics......
How you doing today, life,work,weather,etc AG???
I know so many questions :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back