It's an AH Reunion.

It was a random stalker .... I think it's in the attitude. If you have the right attitude in your walk and are aware of your surroundings, people leave you alone.

Good advice. :rose: I remember being told to always hold your head up and look around.

Really, Ladies ?
Well nobody's chasing you at present so please put a nice relaxed smile on your faces and cheer up.
:rose::rose:

You never know what will make someone nervous. Smile at your enemies, it confuses the hell out of them and makes them wonder what you're thinkiing!

You never know what will make someone nervous. Smile at your enemies, it confuses the hell out of them and makes them wonder what you're thinkiing![/QUOTE
Particularly anyone we suspect of setting up drug deals or tryong to steal the DVDs.

I do the same thing! It makes the children especially nervous when I smile at them.

LOL I can't imagine them being scared of you.

LOL I can't imagine them being scared of you.

I'm much nicer here than in real life. I have acquired a "legacy" of sorts: several children have told me I'm a "real witch" and they know this is true because their older siblings have attested to this.

I'm much nicer here than in real life. I have acquired a "legacy" of sorts: several children have told me I'm a "real witch" and they know this is true because their older siblings have attested to this.

Ah, now we learn the legend of Glynndah the Good witch.
All you need now it a sealed pot marked "Fairy Dust".

Ah, now we learn the legend of Glynndah the Good witch.
All you need now it a sealed pot marked "Fairy Dust".

Oh, no! To them, I am a very bad witch. Think broomsticks and big black hats. I'm pretty sure I need this sitting on my desk:

tears_of_children_water_bottle.jpg

Your peripheral vision is actually put to better use if you look down a little bit so the horizon is just below the very top of your sight line.

Understood. I think what my instructor was getting at was not so much what you can see but that people around you see that you are not meek or oblivious.

Back