Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna post up... even tho i shouldnt until Saturday... 49 for 5 more days.... Missouri.
And not really feeling it yet.

Hi everyone. Welcome to the best lover threads. Patience, experience, wisdom is what good lovers are about and 50 year olds have that.

.Hello to all, this looks like an interesting place to be -

50+, living in VA at the beach

Just a question...what is the point of this thread. Just to introduce ourselves or to have conversations. Here is my question:

How many of you feel like it seemed we were 31 only yesterday? I still am so young and vibrant I can run rings around younger people? What are some of your observations about this age?
I'm old enough now that for a 'youngster' to be interested in me the youngster must be beyond 'daddy issues' and dealing with 'granddaddy issues'. In my head, I'm 24.

I am told that most of us get stuck emotionally in the time we were happiest or when we were the most unhappy. Luckily, it was the seventies when I was 24 and it was all party and balling. Anyone remember what 'balling' is? 31 was not my best year so I'm sorta glad I don't remember it though it seems it was a week ago...

Good Morning Rhapsody and everyone -

31 was a whirlwind of raising children and responsibility,

18 -- 25 where the best, work all day, dance away the night !

now, can take the time for me! and yes, usually forget the age number because there is so much yet I want to do- !

I'm old enough now that for a 'youngster' to be interested in me the youngster must be beyond 'daddy issues' and dealing with 'granddaddy issues'. In my head, I'm 24.

I am told that most of us get stuck emotionally in the time we were happiest or when we were the most unhappy. Luckily, it was the seventies when I was 24 and it was all party and balling. Anyone remember what 'balling' is? 31 was not my best year so I'm sorta glad I don't remember it though it seems it was a week ago...

Nooo, that is crazy. Older woman are better anyway.

Good Morning Rhapsody and everyone -

31 was a whirlwind of raising children and responsibility,

18 -- 25 where the best, work all day, dance away the night !

now, can take the time for me! and yes, usually forget the age number because there is so much yet I want to do- !

Funny, I would not want to be in my 20s again. No money, no stability, no status. I loved my 30s and 40s. You are established, you have your kids, you are taken serious. :D

Thank you rhap, I looked at your links, very nice, don't know much about art, but I know what I like.

Nooo, that is crazy. Older woman are better anyway.

Funny, I would not want to be in my 20s again. No money, no stability, no status. I loved my 30s and 40s. You are established, you have your kids, you are taken serious. :D
Don't mistake my meaning. Older women are better. I'm just not young.

Good morning all you wonderful 50 year olds and almosts...hehehe

I take it that was for me? Fine then... I will be like the little brother that spies through the crack of the door then. Until Saturday that is!

I take it that was for me? Fine then... I will be like the little brother that spies through the crack of the door then. Until Saturday that is!

And I will yell...get out!!!!! Until sat. Lolol.

Happy birthday btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back