ooc for the lost one.

MidnightBliss

Literotica Guru
If you want to join ask in here. Any questions can come here as well, I may have started the thread but I will not make decisions on letting anyone join without talking to the others in the rp first. :D

Hi! I wrote to you and Ldy_Sea about joining, then you made this lovely board. I would like to join, just don't want to barge in your plot you have going right now in an annoying way. I've been roleplaying for 11 years. I feel old. heh. But I know how frustrating it is to have someone just jump in like crazy. XD So I wanted to ask.

-Mav-

Well doll, all I can say is Its a bit hard to jump in when we are in a moving vehicle... lol

I know right, that's why I asked. Jumping into a moving Hummer just wont work out to well. I'd look like a freak ;) just kidding I am. 100mph hahaha.

Well ldy _sea says it sounds go to her. So if wolfias is OK with it we can figure something out.

Well Jamison claimed nalani (laurana ) as his so essentially she is going to claim him as well and a mate bond will be formed. So we just need to decide where else to go with this

I could have a woman, like I said, and she could harass Mr. Jack. >=) Muwahaha. But she's got a nack for breaking hearts too, so as much as she would want to harass the poor man and maybe love away, she's a creature of habit.

Where is this story plot going? She could be a bad guy eventually turning good to help them, and rebel against the ones who hired her. If it's okay with Wolfias, I was thinking of having her 'pretend' she's dumped her bike, which would be a lie, in the middle of the road and they could pick her up and she could start in on the plot pretending she doesn't know much other then there are creatures of destruction (vamps, werewolves, deamons) she could be a vampire. Is Jack human or something other, I think I've missed that part.

I'm not sure we've actually figured out what the hell Jack is. Lol...welcome to the group maverick. Now we need to figure out where the hell this weirdness is headed. Lmao

Last edited:
Jamison doesn't trust another except Nalani to everyone else he's a hard nut to crack. But he can't resist helping a female in distress as gallantry isn't dead. :D

Ha! This'll be a great combative conversation between the two then I bet. I could dump her in the middle of the road and just go with what you guys are doing now and figure out the plot with you all haha

Yeah I have a tendency of being all over the place, I apologize up front. Make sure you read everything carefully and I hope you understand typo.. lol

Is this an A-OK to go ahead and push her in there? I'm going to post her bio here, out of habit, so you know some stuff about her too.

Character Chart
Character’s full name: Razeil Lysander Savette
Reason or meaning of name: None.
Character’s nickname: Damean
Reason for nickname: She cannot tell her real name, it creates problems.
Birth date: Birthday. Unknown.

Physical appearance
How old does he/she appear: 24
Weight: 140lbs
Height: 5’8”
Body build: Athletic
Shape of face: Oval
Eye color: Brown almost Black
Glasses or contacts: None
Skin tone: Olive
Distinguishing marks: Has a nasty looking scar running down the left shoulder to her forearm. Tattoos cover most of her back and sides and right arm.
Predominant features: --
Hair color: Black
Type of hair: Fine and straight
Hairstyle: Usually down. Sometimes up in a messy bun.
Voice: A bit lower then normal women
Usual fashion of dress: Dark blue jeans, a tank top, her leather jacket she’s had for a long time. (Trampy type of fashion)

Personality
Good personality traits: She’s very caring, even if her vampire mind says not to be. She’s got a good amount of wisdom in her brain.
Bad personality traits: Sarcastic Asshole a lot of the time.
Mood character is most often in: Chipper, it’s a fraud and a mask, but she’s always played out to be happy for everyone else.
Sense of humor: All over the place.
Character’s greatest joy in life: Sunrise.
Character’s greatest fear: Being staked through the heart.
Why? She is a vampire so that’s usually the only way one can die. Not the stereotypical sun burns them up.
Life philosophy: Don’t Die.
Character’s darkest secret: That’s why it’s a secret…
Does anyone else know? None.
Favorite Color: Black or Red.
Least favorite color: Pink.
Mode of transportation: A bike anytime she can.
Most prized possession: Her leather jacket.

There is some info for ya on her.

Just an fyi, wolfias has been out of commission for a little bit. He will be back when he is feeling better. And I myself have had so things I needed to take care of. But I'm back.

Back