I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicked wet and wild, it sounds like a game park, no? Now thats the game park I'd like to go to

I could.....get into.....a park like that:p

Wish there was such a park nearby, I would be willing to attend even though it is coming on winter here;)

I could.....get into.....a park like that:p

Wish there was such a park nearby, I would be willing to attend even though it is coming on winter here;)

but winter is such a wonderful time to play wicked wet and wild under the covers don't you think?

Oh yes.....one of the best times actually:D Especially if you have had to be outside working in the cold and snow.....one of the best ways to warm up;)

Oh yes.....one of the best times actually:D Especially if you have had to be outside working in the cold and snow.....one of the best ways to warm up;)

Body heat, best for hypothermia...

TV medicine should take note,
person with lowered inhibitions mostly naked in a sleeping bag with mostly naked person...
Lots better than mouth to mouth with high probability of vomit...
(random thought)

Body heat, best for hypothermia...

TV medicine should take note,
person with lowered inhibitions mostly naked in a sleeping bag with mostly naked person...
Lots better than mouth to mouth with high probability of vomit...
(random thought)

You are right Bound.....although under those circumstance there is still a very high likelihood of some bodily fluids escaping from one or both bodies;)

Oh no....you can't skip that.....that is one of the first steps in first aid....well...ok.....you have to get close to make sure they are breathing.....if they are doing that THEN you can move on to trying to warm someone;)

Hmmmmm.....at that age that is still a young pup to me:eek:

35 qualifies as younger:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back