The One Night Stand (closed)

“I agree it is” He said smiling at her. They made good time quickly pulling up outside of the hospital where Marc and Mandi were furiously making out. Ian laughed honking his horn and scaring Marc who calmly flipped him off. Ian ignored it and turned giving Yvette a lingering kiss before opening the door and rushing to open hers. He helped her out of the car his hands straying to her back before he went and grabbed the bags.

“Welcome to the Asylum” Marc said in a creepy monotone voice “abandon hope all ye who enter here!”

“Shush Marc” Ian said coming back and pulling out bolt clippers “you guys ready for this?” He asked going over to the pad lock and cutting it easily. He pushed it open wincing at the grinding sound and revealing a creepy looking abandoned hospital.
 
"I see you're making friends," Yvette whispered to Mandi as the two linked arms and followed the guys inside. There was an overwhelming feeling of heaviness the further they went into the gate and they found themselves drifting closer to the guys until the separated to latch onto them. They both pushed between Ian and Marc, shouldering their way under their arms.

"This is creepy as fuck," Mandi said with a shudder as she glanced around nervously. "I don't know how I let you talk me into this shit Evie..."

"The same way I let you talk me into the trip."

"The things we do for friendship," Mandi scoffed and put her arms around Marc to pull him closer. She didn't want to say anything but Yvette was just as nervous. The only difference was she didn't mind a little fear in her life.

"How much you want to bet she pisses her pants before the nights over," Yvette whispered to Ian with a snicker.
 
Ian laughed pushing the gate open more “Oh don’t worry Marc is a baby as well” He said ignoring his angry look and putting his arm around Yvette “But you ladies are safe with us or me at the very least”

“Very funny Ian”

Ian sniggered and opened the door revealing a duplicated fairly standard hospital. He ignored the creepy feeling and breathed it in smiling softly as he did.

“I can feel the history here” He said beaming at Yvette before turning to the others “Alright how about we take out some cameras and take some pictures”

He turned fishing out some cameras out of the bag “I bet your dying to take some pictures” He said winking at Yvette before any one could say any thing more there was a thump upstairs and the sound of a door groaning and swinging open.
 
Just as Yvette was getting her camera ready, she heard the thump above them and jumped into Ian. Mandi squealed and grabbed onto Marc with both arms, mumbling something about not being murdered.

"Relax Mandi, it's probably nothing," Yvette said as she settled her own nerves and grabbed one of the flashlights from Ian's bag of tricks. She pointed the beam of light up and down the hallway before she directed it up the stairs. "Gimme your recorder," she said to Mandi, and the girl dug into her bag.

Yvette steeled herself as she turned the recorder on and made her way up the stairs. "Is there someone else here...We just want to take some pictures. We don't mean any harm or disrespect..."

"Come on Evie don't get weird," Mandi said, still latched onto Marc and Yvette shook her head.

"What I'm being polite? This is their turf," she said as she edged her way towards a long dark hallway. She immediately started flashing pictures, seemingly at random.
 
Ian laughed shaking his head at both of them before following Yvette

“Its true” Ian said to them both turning around and making a shhhh gesture “you have to give these guys the respect they deserve you wouldn’t want some one going into your house and banging about”

“Ugh don be creepy mate” He said shaking his head “there is no such thing as ghost mates!”

“Says you” Ian said rolling his eyes and taking her hand “So have you always been interested in the supernatural?” He asked her genuinely curious.

Before she could answer there was another loud groaning a sort of mournful one that spoke of sadness and loss. Ian frowned and looked over at Yvette before detaching himself from her and moving into the hall.

“Are you okay?” He said his voice tinged with concern as he kneeled down “I am a friend I promise you sound sad is there any thing I can help you with?” He asked softly.
 
Yvette heard the groan, but this time she didn't jump. Instead she immediately began snapping pictures. With no rhyme or reason, bathing the hallway in the flash. Mandi's teeth chattered behind her she took the recorder from Yvette so she could focus on the pictures as Ian spoke to whatever they might have disturbed.

Something caught the corner of her eye, in the brief moment between flashes. Maybe it was just a shadow but she could have sworn she saw movement. She pointed her camera in that direction, slowly moving down the hall as she snapped picture after picture. Yvette reached down and grabbed Ian by his collar, urging him to his feet so he could follow her.

"Oh what the fuck Evie," Mandi mumbled but she too followed.

"What's your name?" Yvette asked, ignoring Mandi for the moment as she continued down the hall.

There was another thump, then a harsh whisper. "Wiiilllliiiiaaaammmm"

Mandi let out a quick squeal then put her hand over her mouth.

"So you all heard it too," Yvette said, just to fill the silence.
 
“Hello William” Ian said ignoring the others reactions and moving forward clearly taking his place as leader. He was calm cool commanding shooting Yvette a sexy little smirk before he raised his hands.

“We are sorry for disturbing you” He said softly nodding at the others and making a motion to stop them from snapping more pictures “we are merely visitors to the hospital I could not help but notice you sounded sad is every thing okay? Are you looking for some one?”

There was a long pause and then a large groan as if the person was in the room with them a mournful wail that made the doors and windows rattle.

“Evie My Evie where is my Evie?” The voice said repeating once or twice before quieting

“Oh fuck man I am getting out of here” Marc said gripping Mandi and looking around “I told you this paranormal shit was bad juju”

“You can leave if you want” Ian said shaking his head and glancing over at Yvette “I think I am going to see if this Evie is in the hospital and reunite the two what about you Yvette? Shall we play match make to spirits?” He asked offering up his hand.
 
"As long as I'm not the Evie he's talking about," she whispered, then shook her head when she realized that whispering wouldn't stop the entity from hearing her.

She slipped her hand into Ian's and allowed him lead her further down the hallway, while the other shuffled through the pictures she'd taken. Yvette stopped dead in her tracks when she got to the pictures she took of the stairs. The first one was just a blur but the second showed a man in an old timey suit, but it was by no means aristocratic. She squeezed his hand and yanked him to a halt, thrusting the display in his face.

"I think that's him," she said quietly as she continued to cycle through the pictures. She found another, this one from the hall, but he was closer. Close enough to make out the sadness in his eyes.
 
“I think your right” He whispered unable to keep the smile off his face “Actual paranormal proof!” He said leaning in and giving her a deep kiss before he took the picture and studied it closely.

“He has a suit but its threadbare” He murmured leaning against the railing on the stairs “which means he had money but not enough so not a doctor clearly he is a visitor but who is he visiting? And why isn’t he with her?” He frowned looking closely at the picture for a few seconds.

“He’s blind” He finally said handing the picture back and zooming in on his eyes. Sure enough they were milky white even in corporeal form. Ian looked at the others before settling back on Yvette and taking her hand.

“I bet he came to see his loved one during a rally busy day at the hospital” He said his words coming out in a slight rush “He couldn’t find some on to help him or find his sweet heart she must have died before he could reach her”

He turned bounding up the steps and reaching the next floor “William!” He called loudly “I know you cant see my friend I know your lost we can help you and take you to Evie if you follow my voice but I need to know where is she? Where did they take her to?”
 
"You can't believe he'll be able to tell you all that," Yvette said as she chased after him. "Even if he could, do you actually think we can help him."

Despite her skepticism, Yvette couldn't help but follow Ian. Her stomach fluttered with that odd combination of fear and excitement, and she knew it was from more than the ghost. To share something so spectacular with a stranger had to mean something so she ignored her rational mind telling her to do the practical thing a run away.

"Why are we assuming he's a visitor and not a patient," Mandi said from behind her and Yvette was actually shocked she hadn't run away. "If he's blind like you say, couldn't he have been the patient who died without seeing his beloved Evie."

"Make sense," was all Yvette could say. Something caught both of their eyes and the turned at the same time to see a dark cloud forming in a doorway. "The fuck...ummm...we gotta go...Now," she shouted, not even sure of what she was seeing. All she knew was it made her skin crawl. One hand on the back of Ian's jacket, Yvette ran towards the stairs right on Mandi's heels.
 
“I am guessing” Ian said racing after them laughing “but if he was a patient in the hospital then I very much doubt he would be in that suit” He remarked reaching them and grabbing Yvettes hands. He was about to say more when he caught site of the black cloud. He felt her hand clamping on his back and fumbled pulling out his cameras and taking a few camera shots of it.

“He could be a patient” He said stopping them and grabbing her hand to get her to stop “He could be any one the bigger question is who is Evie?” He reminded her his eyes exuberant. He leaned in giving her a deep kiss before winking and letting her go.

“Alright William we cant help you unless you help us” Ian said glancing around warily “where is Evie?” He asked straining his ears to hear any answer.

There was nothing for a few seconds before he finally felt a gust of wind. It pushed him towards the staircase the one leading to the intensive care unit.

“Bingo” He said laughing turning to look at Yvette “still with me babe?” He asked grinning at her like an idiot.

A love struck idiot
 
"I'm with you," she said with her own giddy smile as she took his hand. "But I disagree with the fact that just because he's in that suit means he couldn't be a patient. Either way I think we're making too much of it. If he's looking for her there's a strong possibility that she's not here," she said quietly, not wanting to disturb whatever entities might be lingering about.

"This is definitely going in the blog," Mandi mumbled from behind them as she checked the recorder, making sure the battery had a good charge. There was no telling what might be on it and she didn't want to miss anything. But she kept her distance from Yvette and Ian, smiling at the unlikely common ground they'd found.

"William," Yvette called as she moved away from Ian and began to flash pictures again. "We might not be able to hear you bet that box my friend has can record your voice. We can listen to it later and maybe we can find her if she isn't here."
 
“I agree” Ian said sighing and turning to them “We should go back and review the evidence and our findings so that way we can help this guy” He said walking back over and taking Yvette’s hand. He slid his hand in and laced their fingers together bringing it up to give her hand a kiss before looking over at the others.

“So shall we go back to the hotel?”

“Uh no thanks mate” Marc said noticing the tension between the two “this was a bit to spooky for me I am going to head back home and have a drink” He said before giving a rueful little smile to Mandi.

“Care to join me beautiful? I promise to protect you from those two over there and their ghost research”

“You guys are no fun” Ian said even though he sent a discreet thank you look to Marc. He wanted to spend some time with her alone and Ian could tell Marc was interested in Mandi as well.
 
(OOC:Definitely missed the :eek:)

Mandi wiggled her eyebrows at Yvette as she slipped her the recorder. "Call me when you guys are done being weirdos," she said with a wave as she got into the car with Marc. But Yvette knew that was girl code for "Call me if things get weird." The way she was feeling, she doubted she would be using her phone for the rest of the night.

"I can't wait to listen to this recording," she said giddily as she slipped her hand in his and basically dragged him to his car. Before Ian could open her door, Yvette grab his jacket, pulling him down a little to kiss him. She wanted there to be no doubt of what else she was interested in as she pressed her hips against his and slipped her tongue into his mouth. "I've got a pretty awesome audio analysis program on my lap top and the best image analysis software that money can buy...it might also be illegal for civilian use but it's good to have a few friends in high places," she said with a wink then put her finger to his lips. "You'll say nothing."

Yvette allowed him guide her into the car and turned on the radio, fiddling with the dial.
 
He followed after her his mind rushing with both the thought of going through the paranormal evidence and also being alone with her. Marc and Mandi were leaving going off to enjoy one another and that would mean Ian and her were going to be alone. His mind flashed his thoughts filled with their last time together. He felt his mouth watering at the memory of her naked back and gulped trying to hide his hard on as he let her drag him to the car.

Turns out he didn’t have to

She kissed him passionately slipping her tongue into his mouth and pressing her hips against his. He returned the kiss in kind one hand snaking down to the small of her back to hold her up as he furiously made out with her. His hard on throbbed between their hips as he kissed her until he finally reluctantly pulled away and opened the door for her. He stumbled to his own side and got in pulling out and driving as she fiddled with the radio.

“Your secret is safe with me” He murmured looking over at her his eyes running up and down her body “I cant believe we actually saw some shit I’ve been dreaming of this stuff!” He said shaking his head as they pulled up to her hotel.

“I cant wait to get you back into the room” He murmured biting his lip before he realized what he said “I mean shit” He said blushing and laughing “not very smooth huh?
 
"I'll pretend I didn't hear it...even if I felt wood with that last kiss," Yvette said with a wink as she got out of the car. She was glad he said it because she'd been since Ian showed off at the hibachi place.

She led him up to the room she shared with Mandi, making a note to thank her for the idea of sprucing up before they went out. "We can't have him thinking we're some kind of American pigs," she'd said and Yvette begrudgingly agreed. Housekeeping had come in as well, so aside from the scent of fresh cut flowers, the room was spic and span.

"Welcome to my humble abode," she said with a chuckle and stepped out of her shoes as soon as the door closed behind them. Not before putting the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the knob. "Make yourself comfortable while I set up my gadgets."

At the mention of her electronics, Yvette was immediately distracted from the chemistry that had been brewing between them all night. As she waited for her laptop to boot and connect to the wi-fi, she stripped down to just her tank top and jeans so she could be as comfortable as possible. And to limit the layers Ian would have to go through when the time came. The air conditioning in the room made it a bit chilly but she was sure he wouldn't mind a peek at her hard nipples as the pressed through the thin cotton of her tank top.

"You ready," she said once everything was all hooked up and ready to go, leaned back in the armless cushioned office chair.
 
“Oh yeah” He said closing the door behind them. He watched her pulling of her clothes and pushed off his own leather jacket revealing the simple grey under shirt. He stretched his arms and watched biting his lip as she moved around and assembled the equipment. He was torn, torn between wanting to study the equipment and wanting a repeat of their last night together. He felt his hunger and lust for her conflicting with his thirst for knowledge and finally snapped out of it giving her a small smile before he walked over to her.

“Let’s do this” He said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the office chair. He picked her up and slid into the chair putting her directly on his lap and his cock as he reached over and pressed play. He felt his heart thumping in his chest in excitement and he listened intent on getting to the bottom of the mystery.

The hour and the half that hey had spent in the hospital had yielded several interesting clues. The mans name was William, William Burt he was mournful soul constantly talking about the woman he seemed to be searching for. They didn’t yield any more clues about the woman’s identity not until the very end.

Then they got a name

“Evie Cortaz” Ian said leaning back and shaking his head “I cant believe it we know her!” He said unable to keep his excitement. He leaned in kissing he deeply unable to contain himself.
 
Yvette moaned into his mouth and shift her body around so that she could put her arms around his neck. As exciting as it was to have captured so much evidence on top of what the experienced firsthand, she was much more concerned about what was going on beneath her thighs.

"We can google search it after," she mumbled into his mouth as she spun to straddle him completely. Yvette worked her hands up his t-shirt to run her nails along his chest, all the while her tongue sliding around inside his mouth. "I can't wait anymore," she groans as her hands moved between them to get at his fly.

"Mmmm I remember this," she said with a giggle as she worked her hand into his jeans to grip his cock.
 
“I would hope you do” Ian murmured moaning in pure pleasure as she gripped his cock “Because he is obsessed with you” He told her moaning as his cock twitched in her hands. He felt her hands grip him and his own snaked behind her back gripping her shoulders as he kissed her heavily. He wanted her wanted her so badly he knew he couldn’t wait a second longer.

He picked her up wordlessly grabbing her jeans and pulling them down. He tossed them aside an pushed her panties to the side running his hand across her heated wet pussy lips before impaling her down on his cock. He groaned tipping his head back and closing his eyes allowing himself to get lost in the sensation of her wonderful little pussy.

“Oh god its just as good as I remember” he purred flexing his hips moving his cock in and out of her “Oh fuck yes
 
"Fuck yes is right," she giggled as she slowly began to rock her hips against him. Yvette leaned back a little to pull of her shirt before she dove back down to attack his mouth again. With her hands on his wrists she move his hands down to grip her ass as she moved her hips in slow circles, keeping his tip right on her g-spot.

"I don't think we did it like this before," she moaned with her lips on his ear. "I would have definitely remembered you being this deep inside me...fuck you got a nice cock for a brit," she teased and nipped his ear, then ran her tongue down his neck before she started tugged at his tshirt. She wanted to feel his skin against hers.

"Off," she demanded as she pulled it up over his head. Once it was tossed away, Yvette really began to work his cock. She gripped the back of the chair and balanced on the balls of her feet to bounce herself in his lap so her hard her tits came out of her bra.
 
“Are we brits supposed to have bad cocks or some thing” Ian joked slapping her ass and forcing her deeper onto his cock “because I will have you know we are a pair of kinky mother fuckers” He told her reaching up to kiss her passionately as he drove his cock inside of her and matched her bounce for bounce.

“No one fucks like American girls” Ian said groaning and tipping his head back “I will give you that one” He said before rising on his feet pushing her onto the desk and sending a few things scattering as he put her legs over his shoulder. He ran his hands up and down her flat stomach as he fucked her eventually gripping her bra and tugging it off. He grabbed her breast and ran his fingers against her nipples aggressively as he slammed into her fucking her hard enough that the desk began to creak.

“So not that I am one to be smug” Ian said fucking her harder “but does the guy back home ever fuck you this good baby?” He asked his balls clapping against her ass very loudly.
 
Yvette laughed at his American girls comment. She had a retort but before she could voice it, Ian had her up and on the desk. She let out a little squeal of surprise and a deep moan at the feeling of him pounding into her. His hands on her nipples had her squirming against his thrusts that rocked the desk against the wall so hard the television shook on it's mount.

"I broke up with him," Yvette admitted with her eyes locked with his. "And no he didn't."

They never fucked, sure they had a sufficient amount of monotonous sex but it was always the same three positions. In the same order with no repeats. Boring.
 
“What a shame” Ian murmured leaning in and giving her a long lingering kiss “If I was him I wouldn’t have ever let you go even if it meant chasing you all the way to Britain and I sure as hell would have fucked you with as much passion as I had” He told her before kissing down her collar bone as he continued to pound away at her with reckless abandon.

He moaned against her skin softly kissing and biting sampling her flesh. A purr of lust rumbled throughout his chest and his hands traveled down to her legs gripping and holding them keeping his cock as deep inside of her as possible.
 
There wasn't much Yvette could say to that, even if she could make the words. She held the desk in a white knuckle grip to keep her head from bashing into the wall with his thrusts. The way he touched her gave her goosebumps, his strokes drove her wild. Her toes curled against his neck as her pussy clenched and quivered around his cock. Every thrust hit her g-spot with a precision she never experienced with her ex.

There was no comparing the two. Her body was on fire for him, sensations she's never felt rocketed through her pushing her over the edge. Her body trembled and she reached out for him, her fingers digging into his forearms.

"Make me cum Ian...mmm baby you fuck me so good..."
 
“All night if I get any say in it” Ian purred leaning in and kissing her deeply as his hands ran back down to her ass. He grabbed her ass pulling her hips in close against his as he continued to thrust into her deeply. The pleasure was intense the feeling of their lips touching and tongues mixing causing his cock to twitch uncontrollably.

“Oh god baby oh god!” He moaned loudly as his cock burst. His cum shot into her flowing thickly as he pumped into her deeply filling her. He didn’t stop not until every last drop was inside of her. Only then did he finally crash into the chair his eyes hooded with sated lust sa he starred at her in pure pleasure.

“Fuck”
 
Back
Top