Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here...probably too old for you youngsters!

I'm 72...and sometimes feel like it. Married and live in Denver. Have an ORAL fixation caused by prostate surgery several years ago.

Still trying to figure out who I am...and what I want to do when I grow up.

Don’t know why I find the following so funny, but I do. Happy Monday!

The blonde went to an eye doctor to have her eyes checked for glasses. The doctor directed her to read various letters with the left eye while covering the right eye.

The blonde was so mixed up on which eye was which that the eye doctor in disgust took a paper sack with a hole to see through, and put it on her head to cover up the appropriate eye and asked her to read the letters.

As he did so, he noticed the blonde had tears streaming down her face. "Look," said the doctor, "there's no need to get upset about getting glasses."

"I know," agreed the blonde, "But I kind of had my heart set on wire frames."

68 Married Male exit 109 NJ

Hi...married male 68 wife 65...I enjoy a variety, she as often is the case isnt into much ...but she will go along for nudity but not much more..I do play alone uusually with semi pro...Warm weather here we do share our pool naked with other couples single ladies. no men without a woman.

blonde

The blonde went to an eye doctor to have her eyes checked for glasses. The doctor directed her to read various letters with the left eye while covering the right eye.

The blonde was so mixed up on which eye was which that the eye doctor in disgust took a paper sack with a hole to see through, and put it on her head to cover up the appropriate eye and asked her to read the letters.

As he did so, he noticed the blonde had tears streaming down her face. "Look," said the doctor, "there's no need to get upset about getting glasses."

"I know," agreed the blonde, "But I kind of had my heart set on wire frames."

I know...you must be a blonde?

68 M in Albuquerque, New Mexico and will be the great number 69 at the end of March. Retired and loving it. Looking all the womwn that like old guys and love to play.

Hay ya, almost 59 and the wife is 49. Sex is good but, as usual, not enough. Last summer, we tryed a clothing optional resort. She wouldn't go naked but close to it. I, on the other hand, enjoyed being au-natural. There is a certain freedom without cloths that is hard to describe. Just the option of walking around naked is cool. Makes no difference if there are other people present. The resort we go to, about 1 hour away near Sherman N.Y. has many good people. We have made a few friends in the short while we were there. Can't wait till May when they open back up. We are not into swinging, just the feeling of the sun on our entire body.
We also go boating at a small lake. This is always at least a 2 day event. Camping is free and secluded. When there is no one around, we will sit by the camp fire all night naked. Maybe she is just shy about her body, as most women are.

this aint the census bureau

geeze....im 53..i left ky at 24...louisville most of my life....got family &cousins all over them moutains but comeon we aint dead yet??
50 in sc where i ended up after drifting for 40 years...havent seen any of that hotstuff i heard was down here...telly billy simpson in louieville-how i call it...i said hi.
i miss the applicatians but Denver was a blast if you ever get up there..good work..rent aint too bad and they got Big red creme soda...SC you cant get it! AHHhhhhh i miss it!

Hello--here I am!

I'm a 54 yr old female, and found myself single after over 30 years of married life ended suddenly. We raised three great kids together and were looking forward to "our golden years," but I'm exploring them on my own now.

I always turned to writing to process my thoughts, but when my journals were full, I just tossed them in a box at the back of a closet. I found the box after a recent move, and started leafing through the pages. Some of the memories were painful to recall, while other made me laugh out loud. I realized I was holding the origin of the story of my life. Who knows, maybe putting a new spin on some of those old memories will finally exorcise whatever demons linger in my mind, and bring a smile to your face as well.
;)

I'm a 54 yr old female, and found myself single after over 30 years of married life ended suddenly. We raised three great kids together and were looking forward to "our golden years," but I'm exploring them on my own now.

I always turned to writing to process my thoughts, but when my journals were full, I just tossed them in a box at the back of a closet. I found the box after a recent move, and started leafing through the pages. Some of the memories were painful to recall, while other made me laugh out loud. I realized I was holding the origin of the story of my life. Who knows, maybe putting a new spin on some of those old memories will finally exorcise whatever demons linger in my mind, and bring a smile to your face as well.
;)

Oh that's tough Wench. Hope your exploring brings more joy than sorrow.

:kiss:

Welcome to this thread, Wench. Nice to see another older Female here. :)

Last edited:
cougar needed...

...any lady's need assistance in the love dept. I'm willing to provide the pleasure you crave.

Hi,

Over 50 here and loving it. Looking for any conversation that anyone may want.

Humor@ 50

Ok Ok Please nobody get upset!

Man walks into confessional:
Man: Forgive me Farther for I have had sex with an 18 year old girl and I am 70.
Priest:Sir pardon me but I can recognize your voice. Are you not Mr Lowestein from the neighborhood? Your are of the Jewish faith . Why are you telling me?

Man: Heck Farther I'm telling everyone!!!

Lets start March off with a bang!

chatman2

Va Man-60+ like to em or pm, only chated once since being a member here so my name doesn't tell much about me. Wanted to change it to Grandpa2 but couldn't without rejoining. Not on here just for sex. Have met some nice ladies but seems like so many are young ones and I don't fit in that range. LOL

:)

Pilot here 52 work out of Chicago. I am going to be in L.A. several times this month if anyone would like to get together for lunch or dinner.

Hello all from sunny Arizona where it's been raining. <chuckle>

I'm single, retired and enjoying life.........it's an attitude thing, "enjoying life"........kinda like, "think it, BELIEVE it, do it". Geeze, come to think of it. that applies to almost anything and everything in life. <TeeHee>

SMILE..........it's the second best thing that you can do with your mouth.

Sure, I'd Love to meet good sexy folks.

Wishing you all great orgasms,

Bluemoonbill

Hello

Hello from rainy eastern Tennessee where it is raining and storming today. I am mid 50s single and looking to chat is any ladies would like to do so. Just pm me and we will go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back