What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky-E-leven said:
Did you happen to catch both of my posts? Or are you doing that selective reading thing?
:D
Cannot wait to see you. It's been too long.

:confused:

Which posts? The ones I just responded to, or others??

Ditto.

Hi Mat & Lucky.

Just stopping through before headed out to dinner. Hope you all have a good evening ;)

i cannot BEGIN to explain how fucking frustrated i am right now.

:mad: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky-E-leven said:
Not sure about everyone else, but the skin I'm using to view Lit stretches the little box where your picture and location is with your location. And since your location is seven(teen) miles long, there's only room for about three or four words per line in the dialogue box.
:confused:

oH. This one. I missed it.
Not sure why that is.....perhaps you need to change your skin???

Oh...got it....perhaps I need to change my location. Sorry.

Fallenfromgrace said:
*hugs* :rose:

Been there quite recently myself (notice last nights "damnit" post). It'll pass.

matriarch said:
oH. This one. I missed it.
Not sure why that is.....perhaps you need to change your skin???

Oh...got it....perhaps I need to change my location. Sorry.
:kiss:
Love you!

Send kisses to the bird too. Wouldn't want her to get jealous.

*snuggles* mood is tired and edgy but really ok...is that possible? I'm ok with being edgy? :p

lucky-E-leven said:
:kiss:
Love you!

Send kisses to the bird too. Wouldn't want her to get jealous.

YOu know that delicious gurgly laugh she has? She just did it when I told her that. *shiverrrr*.

She sends you kisses back too.
Ain't you the lucky Lucky.

Time for bed...tomorrow is the day I have to get the wife out of the house with me at 7.45.....and that takes some doing.

Night night lovely. Enjoy the rest of the day, and give blondie hugs and kisses from us both when she gets home.

Love you.

:heart:

Chantilyvamp said:
*snuggles* mood is tired and edgy but really ok...is that possible? I'm ok with being edgy? :p
Hi Vamp. :)

I'm a bit edgy too. Plus a stomach ache....too much chocolate from earlier. :rolleyes:

matriarch said:
YOu know that delicious gurgly laugh she has? She just did it when I told her that. *shiverrrr*.

Love you.

I know the one. :D

Yes, I am Lucky. For sure. :kiss:

G'nite.

CharleyH said:
what a sweet pic! LOVE IT!

HI BTW (waving).
You talking to me?
;)
Hey, sexy. Haven't seen you in ages. Probably because I haven't posted in many new threads, but *sigh* school's been kicking my ass. Hope you're doing well and are happy. Miss seeing you around.

Fallenfromgrace said:

:mad: GRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, but you illustrate it pretty well. :rose:

Cool! All of my favorite Europeans (even the newly implanted ones) are appearing in this thread.

Happy. :)

I'm doing okay, I think. Lots getting done, no major problems, etc etc. But...I could really use an evening out or some laughs or something. The tension level between me and the ex is super high, and it's wearing me down. Unfortunately, that's nowhere on the agenda, so I have to settle for hanging out at home by myself every evening and occasionally hanging out with Logo and her girl while we work on the new house.

Oh and :kiss:s all around.

sophia jane said:
I'm doing okay, I think. Lots getting done, no major problems, etc etc. But...I could really use an evening out or some laughs or something. The tension level between me and the ex is super high, and it's wearing me down. Unfortunately, that's nowhere on the agenda, so I have to settle for hanging out at home by myself every evening and occasionally hanging out with Logo and her girl while we work on the new house.

Oh and :kiss:s all around.
You want I should drive up Saturday morning and get you and bring you down for the Litogether?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back