Kinda new guy looking for fun

m_i7_

Experienced
Alright..... Where do I begin?
Here's some information about me that should reduce the surprise factor when you start talking to me.
I'm a 19 year old university student. I'm a black male. I am straight. I understand that this may be a turn off.... But honestly, I do not care. Also, I am turned on by puns, sense of humour, tits, ass and funny fart noises (in that order). I think I'm funny but I'm far from it.
Also.... I've made a few friends over my time here. I've connected with some and had absolutely no connection with others. Now I'm looking for something that's sexual and non sexual.... Whatever. I have limited sexual experience and I'm looking to talk to experienced people.... Wherever they may be. I know I'm far from perfect so I'm not looking for the perfect one.... In fact it'd be unfair if I asked you not to message others just because I'm treating you like "the one". So...... Whoever you are, you can send me a PM. I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible. Maybe we can build a long lasting friendship..... Or not. No pressure.
Cheers

P.S. Sexuality isn't an issue. I'm straight but I won't not talk to a person (I don't know if I used correct English here. English isn't my first language) because I'm not sexually attracted to them.

Thanks for the replies guys

Is there anyone else here.... Even mildly interested?

Back