Deep Tissue, Happy Endings 3, Ian

My brain is fighting a losing battle. It screams at my body that this is wrong, but my body is past the point of caring. Sidney's trained hand was working my thick hard cock with the practiced directed pressure that someone in her line of work must have after working so long in the field. I can't stop a long slow groan of pleasure from bubbling up deep in me and rising through my throat. My eyes open as I look at Sidney. She seemed unconcerned that I would make such a noise. If anything, she seemed to take it as a good sign.

It felt so good to have someone else's hand stroking my cock. My trepidation was long washed away in waves of warm soothing pleasure radiating out of my cock. "Sidney... that feels so amazing..." I whisper, fearing that I shouldn't even be saying such things. Still, I made no move to stop her; my body beckoned her to continue. The muscles in my hips and ass contracted and relaxed like I was fucking a girl that was riding me. In reality, I was pumping in time with Sidney's hand. I wanted to cum. I wanted Sidney to make me cum and damn the consequences.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, letting her see the lust in my eyes. I groaned and grunted as my cock grew harder and harder until it was pulsing in her hand. "Ohhhhh god....." I sighed out, leaning my head back as she continued to work me toward a release that she must have been able to feel coming.
 
Mr. Harris soon gave himself over to the more intimate massage and acknowledgement of the sensual pleasure. He and I were in concert now, his body thrusting in tempo with mine.

Our eyes connected and conveyed so much. He was ready to let go, to have a full release, to trust, to feel all the sensual pleasure that his body was capable of in that moment.


His penis was rock-hard and pulsing, the tip already releasing it’s own secretions. I sensed it had been at least a year, if not more since he had had intercourse.

“Mmmm. . .absolutely beautiful, Mr. Harris,” I said encouragingly as I picked up my tempo and leaned closer into his body.

“I want you to really lean into all the good feelings and sensual pleasure that you’re feeling right now. I want you to unfurl, unleash, and give yourself completely over to this . . .you need it and you deserve it, and it will be good for you. I want you to really connect with this part of your body and feel the connection between my hand and your lust. We’re building some heat and vital, healing energy. When you’re ready. . . let yourself erupt. And let it out. . . .all of it, and don’t worry what you say or where it sprays. If you need to, you can reach an arm to touch me around the waist or wherever to help balance and ground you as you cum. It might be intense.”

I can feel my own lips getting moist with desire at the sight of Mr. Harris’s erection. These types of sessions also stirred my own lust. But, it was beautiful and healing to watch a client bloom into their sensual self.

I intuitively stroked Mr. Harris from base to tip, and then would concentrate on the upper half of his cock, and squeezed it into my hand before each down-stroke. As I leaned over him, my top opened a bit.
 
I was barely registering what Sidney was even saying. Her hand was all my brain seemed to sense. Her steady, skilled pressure helped stroke my cock perfectly. I don't know how she learned her technique, but I didn't care; all I knew was that it felt great. I was getting close, but it seemed like Sidney could tell. Her hand changed angles and soon she was leaning over me, stroking me to my climax. Her words guided me higher, encouraging me, letting me know that what was to come was natural and deserved.

When it hit, my spine arched off the table, hard. My eyes shut so I didn't know how hard or high it blasted from my cock. I just knew that it was hard and hot and thick. So many months of repression and denied sexual release. I masturbated at home, but I didn't cum like this. It also seemed to roll on without end. I hadn't noticed my loud moans until they stopped when I had to take a breath. I finally blinked my eyes open and saw my release had slowed to an ebb, running out over Sidney's stroking hand. Sidney and the table around me was a sight. I couldn't believe that it had all come from me.

"Oh god, I'm sorry..." I said, looking at Sidney. My cock pulsed in spite of my apology at the sight of my orgasm splashed on her cheek and chin. I dared to look lower and some was running down her neck and upper chest. My eyes widened as some was running down her ample cleavage. She was such a sight that my cock pulsed to life again. It was ready to return to use after so many months laying dormant.
 
“There’s no need to apologize, Mr. Harris, I’m very glad that you were able to really let go and enjoy the pleasurable sensations. You really needed that sort of deep, primal release. It’s not something that needs to be controlled in here, at least not today, so there is no need to try to control how and where you let yourself go. I enjoy feeling your release on my body. It’s easy enough to dab off with a towel,” I reply, as I dab my face, neck, and cleavage.

The room now has a distinct sexual odor, mixed with the candle scent. It’s intoxicating.

Mr. Harris, amazingly, quickly regained his erection.

“Ok, we’re going to do a little bit of grounding work. I’m going to mount the table and settle right along your hips, and we’ll just let your sexual energy rest against my belly and rebalance for a few moments. You can rest your hands on my hips, but I may lean forward, so you can inhale your own scent. This will help rebalance your fire energy. I think you’re going to find yourself feeling much more enthused about life over the next week.”

I held myself steady over Mr. Harris, allowing his warm cock to rest against my belly for a bit. When I felt his energy calming, I leaned forward . . . and glanced as he inhaled his own scent from between my breasts.
 
Last edited:
I lean my head back into the pillow on the table as Sidney settles over me. I groan softly as I feel my still sensitive cock against her loose clothes. My hips move on their own and grind up against hers, moving my cock against her belly. My cock is awake now and doesn't want to go back to sleep. It needs more just as I do.

Soon, Sidney is leaning over, her breasts so close to my face. I know this is meant to be a healing exercise, but my mind and cock have other ideas. I lean my face up and instead of inhaling my scent, my lips kiss her full firm breasts. I reach up with one of my hands and pull her loose top to the side. Once exposed, my mouth and tongue set to teasing and sucking her nipple. Gone is any conscious thought about boundaries or barriers. I want Sidney. I want her now in any way that I can.

As I enjoy her breasts, my hips move a bit more insistently, aching to push my cock inside her. My trepidation is long gone now that she's made me cum. That line is crossed and there is no going back now.
 
Back
Top