Texans hate Ted Cruz and are using Trump's Words Against Him

Todays count: 49/8 Beto/Cruz. It will be interesting to see how the neighborhoods vote when it gets down to the actual vote.

Last edited:
Todays count: 49/8 Beto/Cruz. It will be interesting to see how the neighborhoods vote when it gets down to the actual vote.

Yesterday Texas state senate district 19 held since 1879 by Democrats went to a Republican. Why? Where is the blue wave?

Yesterday Texas state senate district 19 held since 1879 by Democrats went to a Republican. Why? Where is the blue wave?

man youre too dumb to understand that blue wave doesnt mean sweeping every district, lol ;)

Last edited:
World’s fifth largest economy so whoever is there must be pretty smart.

Some are...a lot aren't.

He doesn't contribute to our booming economy so no one cares what he thinks.

How can he? He can't even pick his own nose without getting a permit from Sacramento....otherwise he has to hire a licensed nose picker @300$/hr .

Only the elites get to engage in bidnizz here.

Because no-one with brown skin can possibly be a REAL American, amirite, Vettebigot?

Of course they can, it's the leftist who can't be REAL Americans.

The left actively seeks to mitigate or outright destroy numerous freedoms, individual liberty, private property rights and the right for every person to pursue their own happiness in their pursuit of social and economic equity.

Being a lefty means you are DIRECTLY opposed to the core values of the USA, meaning you can't be a real M'arican and a leftist at the same time, you ignorant twat.

Last edited:

Starting to see some (not many) Cruz signs here in Houston. I think Cruz will win 51-48%, but that's still the best showing a Democrat will have had in years. This is the hour that the Republican "Block The Hispanic Vote" initiative will really shine.

Starting to see some (not many) Cruz signs here in Houston. I think Cruz will win 51-48%, but that's still the best showing a Democrat will have had in years. This is the hour that the Republican "Block The Hispanic Vote" initiative will really shine.

Yes, they will refuse to invite Mexico City residents into Texas to vote in an American Senate election. The dirty bastards.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

First, I would argue that a single event does not establish a trend. And I wouldn't hang my hat on an outcome based on 0.3% of the total voting population in the state to draw any conclusions about anything.

You may be right about the final spread, but it will be interesting to see if the Spanish language ads Beto is going to put out helps with Hispanic voter turnout. Beto is fluent in Spanish, whereas Cruz can barely get his order straight reading at a Mexican restaurant.

Yes, they will refuse to invite Mexico City residents into Texas to vote in an American Senate election. The dirty bastards.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

man you know that fake voter fraud canard was proven to be a bullshit scheme so why you wanna perpetuate that myth? lol, ;)

First, I would argue that a single event does not establish a trend. And I wouldn't hang my hat on an outcome based on 0.3% of the total voting population in the state to draw any conclusions about anything.

I gave it more creedence when I learned it was a district held by Democrats, until now, for 139 years straight.

Back